North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

View: 3877| Reply: 7

Veteran Player Experience Sharing(Expired)

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
Post time 2015-9-7 15:38:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Veteran Player Experience Sharing(Expired) Reply:7| View:3877

<b>
</b>

Duration:
9/8 0:00 - 9/15 23:59  (EDT time)

Description:
Two months have passed since Spirit Guardian was launched and a great amount of players have been really enthusiastic and focused on this wonderful game. And now some of you have reached the MAX level 70 of the current version. We sincerely appreciate the time that you have spent with the game over the past two months. So, we would like to invite all the amazing players who have reached Level 70 to join our Veteran Player Experience Sharing Event and post some strategies that they have been developed during the journey with Spirit Guardian.
*We would like all of you who have reached Level 70 to send us a screenshot of that milestone and share your own game strategies to motivate other players. You will be handsomely rewarded for your contributions.

How to participate:
Just reply below and do not forget to tell us your in-game information.

Example:
Screenshot of Level 70 as evidence:
My strategy of playing Spirit Guardian: xxxxx
Server Name: xxxxx
Character ID: xxxxx

Reward:
900 diamonds and 20,000 gold
*For those who have posted a super awesome strategy, there will be extra prizes for your wonderful contribution.*
        *All rewards will be sent to your in-game mailbox within 96 hours after the event ends. Please be patient.

Has already sent the reward.

purplecloud Last edit in 2015-9-7 15:38:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
legendaries
User
Joined 2015-6-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-7 16:48:19 | Show all posts

Veteran Player Experience Sharing

My strategy of playing Spirit Guardian:;
be active everyday finish challenges max out your friend list make sure they are active to gain stamina, climb up the endless dream to gain golden wings ;which is needed to summon best tank in the game pigsy;, try to finish 9 fights of sky arena to gain star medals to get lunar. Have a strategic team: mine i use support-support-tank-vanguard when i was starting once you have a good team you can change to : support-tank-vanguard-vanguard, which i use until lvl 70. Try to awaken your hero once you reach lvl 56. (Epic heroes are easier to awake). At lvl 62 try to awake legendary heroes which is quite difficult because of the orange rune: Tip : make sure you finish shady forest ;before trying to awake legendary heroes to make farming orange rune easier. Also save a lot of amethyst because awakening ;consumes ;a lot for epic 2000 and ;for;legendary hero you must have at least 5000 amethyst.

server: master pan
        cid:591

Floor reply (0)

legendaries Last edit in 2015-9-7 16:48:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
guest34342970
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-09-07
Post time 2015-9-9 07:33:53 | Show all posts

My strategy of playing Spirit Guardian:;
;Active everyday finish challenges, send;stamina to all your friend, ;finish 9 fights of sky arena to gain star medals to get lunar, go to guild store to get Lord Black(he is not a tank but sometimes he is tankier than other tanks);                                Team strategic: try to get more affinities, make sure you get all of the attributes added. For example, I am doing the Lords of War team, and my final will be Silver-spear, Lord Black and red, White Father, Wolf, Virtue and medusa(maybe). Try to get more diamond, save it wait till the time-limited hero comes because you cant get the hero unless the event.                               
                                server: Sledge (Canada)                                cid: 404               

Floor reply (0)

guest34342970 Last edit in 2015-9-9 07:33:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
katkat
User
Joined 2015-6-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-9 08:53:09 | Show all posts

My strategy in playing spirit guardian are as follows:
1)Do daily quests ( it adds a lot of exp both player exp and VIP exp- i become vip 7 without having a recharge going to vip 8)
2)Always Join WB (every 9:00 Pm of your server time is WB, never or dont missed it, it gives a lot of gold and Diamonds as rewards)
3)Don\'t let your arena chances become 6/6.. (consume it always by challenging other players, sometime if you are lucky you can get legendary hero in arena treasure box)
        4)Do not use your diamonds in 900 divinition,(it is free every 35 hours)
        5)Joining event like time limited divinition,Boss assault,etc. ( dont waste your diamonds on this events,unless you badly needed the reward and be sure you diamonds is enough to get the reward, coz other players will surely join too.)
        6)Always buy stamina (150,150,300,300- stamina cost, buying stamina will not only give you exp but also gives you runes, exp dust and gold)
        7)Dont forget to join guild ( you can earn stamina in guild by means of worshiping other players and you can buy good stuff too, as well as you can meet lot of friends in guild)
8)always check friends list (give stamina to other players, and dont forget to ask them too. dont forget also to update your friends list, due to limited slot of friends you can add, players who are offline several days must be deleted)
9) Always do boss assault ( Boss assault will give you a lot of gold as well as amethyst and shard)
10)Plan your line up. (dont waste amethyst and gold in upgrading hero that is not in your line up.)
11) My general rule in playing (respect other players, have discipline in using diamonds and enjoy the game)
        for more tips,guides, hero stat etc. please join our fb group;https://www.facebook.com/groups/SGHelpers/
        Server:Master Pan
CID: 415
Floor reply (0)

katkat Last edit in 2015-9-9 08:53:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eric kirkey
User
Joined 2015-5-13
Last Visited 2017-10-13
Post time 2015-9-10 13:30:24 | Show all posts

Reply 3# katkat

What Level We Get Guild At

Server: Sledge
        CID:3155

Floor reply (0)

eric kirkey Last edit in 2015-9-10 13:30:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
 Author| Post time 2015-9-11 11:01:46 | Show all posts

Reply 4# eric kirkey
Dear player, you need to be 32 level to join Guild or create Guild.
Floor reply (0)

purplecloud Last edit in 2015-9-11 11:01:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
guest92718806
User
Joined 2015-6-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-14 19:41:02 | Show all posts

These are my steps!!;
        1st: DO all your works on your life first before PLAYING!!;
        2nd: DON\'T forget to log in every 12noon and 6pm to collect stamina, 9:05pm to join world boss.
        3rd: search for a good guild! And dont forget to worship, worshiping can give you stamina.;
        4th: doing all the DAILY QUEST, you can have your xp there, and you can raise your VIP level, even without using MONEY!;
        5th: dont waste your diamonds, use it to buy STAMINA. remeber STAMINA = EXPERIENCE, GUILD POINTS, HERO SHARDS AND RUNE SHARDS!
        6th: do your pvp, the higher the rank the higher the rewards.
        7th: Dreamland! Climb till you break! Dreamland points are important to gain heroes like, sniper,pigsy, thor.
        8th: always check your store. Buy all runes, scrolls, shards, that will help you in the future i guaranteed you.;
        9th: in doing stage levels, you dont have to equip your PVP supports (the 3 heroes at the back) always set a back up heroes who has the affinity for your 4 main heroes. In that way your line up will have a boost stats. THIS TECHNIQUE IS ONLY ADVISIBLE IN STAGE LEVELS, AND WORLD BOSS
        10th: lastly. You pray to have a good draw every 35hours. HAHAHA. DONT YOU EVER GIVE UP.;

Server: master pan
        Cid: 471
Floor reply (0)

guest92718806 Last edit in 2015-9-14 19:41:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-19 20:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071996 second(s), 46 queries .