North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
37227 Threads / 209911 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 120| Reply: 2

Can not get support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
funguyevony
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2018-01-17
Post time 2015-9-8 10:22:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can not get support Reply:2| View:120
        I have tried many times to submit tickets but it never allows them to send.; The files I try to attach are not compatible and it won\'t let me submit a ticket without a file.; now my account is suspended.; I\'m considering charging back my money because I have had so many issues with this game and can never get support due to this ticket issue.; I have tried posting for support to contact me before but I get no response here in the forums either.;

My account is currently suspended from payments.; If I can\'t get an email from support to the email address I use to log into the game, I will just charge back my money and be done.;

funguyevony Last edit in 2015-9-8 10:22:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƦespecϮed Ϝlea...
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2016-04-18
Post time 2015-9-8 12:53:04 | Show all posts

Can not get support

Best way to get things handled is right here. I seen your other post. Again...will need IGN and server number please and we can see why you are blocked. There has been a known bug with payments getting blocked for no reason and there is suppose to be an update later on today. Not sure if that will fix things but it might. I will make report as soon as I get your info. Thanks!

-Flea
Floor reply (0)

ƦespecϮed Ϝlea... Last edit in 2015-9-8 12:53:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-6-22 11:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059177 second(s), 36 queries .