North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 122| Reply: 1

It would be nice

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lexi_20
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2015-12-15
Post time 2015-9-8 11:56:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
It would be nice Reply:1| View:122
        IF GTA stopped Fing up an already bad game. I mean we\'ve heard all the bugs and BS from STILL crappy customer service to stun issues to whatever..........

But my issue now is that no matter what you do, the game events change, so you dutifully save up your certificates, meanwhile GTA creates whole new certificates to get.
        And what you could have bought in the past (like the Fire Queen) for 5 certs isn\'t offered, while the Silver dragon is making its affordable debut for the rest of us.
        You can\'t count on this game to do anything right or for things to be available.
        That fire queen alone has elevated losers to the top all because they dumped everything they had into her. I\'ve seen whole groups get wiped out but the clinging on fire queen saves their butt in a tournament. That in combination with her multiple and powerful hits pretty much demands everyone to have one (which i\'m sure they designed that way to make up for the loss of revenue from people quitting the game).

All i\'m saying is, stop being so inconsistent. Start setting some rules in stone and stop being so neurotic with the events, prizes, etc. Its almost as if your trying to keep the free player down and not make the heavy payers have to think anymore. Take strategy out of your game and you suck, cuz we might as well just go play go fish.
Translate

lexi_20 Last edit in 2015-9-8 11:56:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-19 10:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077042 second(s), 34 queries .