User

Credits
booace
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-9 22:10:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tips for my setup Reply:16| View:837
Hi. Currently, i am having difficulty deciding which heroes i should use. My current team consists of nether knight top and elderdward mid (frontrow) with diinni, night sentinal and pyroba from up to down. 1st, i am deciding whether to replace djinninor night sentinal with nightblade. Sexond, lumia seems to be a very good healer/contol hero and deciding whether to replace her with djinni. Last of all, i am having difficulty deciding who ibshould replace for headless horseman or nor use him at all. I am also planning to replace nether knight with rose knight once i get 6 stars angels. I use alecta as my angel.

booace Last edit in 2015-9-9 22:10:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-11 07:34:25 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Hey there! Personally I\'m not the biggest fan of a healer on your main team, as I feel that the damage/control you lose because of running that healer is too much to even bother. So yeah, I\'d recommend to replace djinni (although keep her for angel trials!). So who should you replace her with? Probably nightblade. Nightblade is the highest DPS pick in the current patch, having incredibly high damage due to her bleeds, and she\'s even better because you have ALECTA as your angel (Nightblade does more damage to already bleeding targets- and alecta has an AoE bleed!).

However, you say you have lumia. Lumia is a REALLY strong pick, thanks to a double shield, double stun, and double heal. But then the question is, who do you replace? The issue here is that most of the backline picks you are contemplating (pyrona, night sentinel, nightblade) are ALSO really strong. So it really all depends on what you want in your team. If you\'d like those shields, heals, and stuns, than replace someone in your team with her (preferably pyrona). But if you like having that full damage spec, than stay with that and use lumia in a second team!

Headless horseman is most effective in the frontline- but he can only be in the frontline once you get a six star angel (since his main defensive stat is his dodge). So up until you get a six star angel and HH to five stars, don\'t put him on your main team. Eventually, when you DO meet those requirements, I\'d recommend replacing nether knight with him (as the extra damage and control he brings is REALLY strong).

So yeah, those are just my opinions on who you should/shouldn\'t use and when you should/shouldn\'t use them. But remember, these are just my personal thoughts and opinions! You could disagree with me on certain points, and I could be wrong, as I don\'t know everything about the game. Nevertheless, if you agree with most of what I said based on the evidence presented, and you have any further questions, feel free to ask! Hope this helped,

~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-11 07:34:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
booace
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-11 15:54:07 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Reply 1# elivaras

I also have berserker claw. do u think i should use berserker claw since he has the stun or should i use nightblade for the dmg?
Floor reply (0)

booace Last edit in 2015-9-11 15:54:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
howlscastle
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-11 17:37:25 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Hi. Night Blade is better than Berserker, u should use NightBlade. You can also upgrade Berserker for Wharf boss and sometimes for Angel Trial, Gold Trial,...
Floor reply (0)

howlscastle Last edit in 2015-9-11 17:37:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-11 20:25:42 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Reply 2# booace
        As howls said, Nightblade is better than BC. This is mainly because a lot of BC\'s usefulness comes from his stun, and if he doesn\'t proc it, he isn\'t doing a lot for you. His ultimate doesn\'t do that much damage either, mainly because it\'ll most likely be hitting a frontline tank.

While a decent amount of NightBlade\'s strength relies on the proccing of her razor blade, she can still be extremely strong through the prooccing of her ultimate/first skill. It does quite a bit of damage (even more so if Alecta is your angel and has already bled the enemy), it hits a frontline AND backline hero, and the bleeds it procs are also really potent.

Adding on to this, I believe that the damage of Nightblade\'s second skill to TWO enemy heroes is more useful to your team than a backline stun. Two razorblades is usually enough to down a backline hero, and almost enough to down a frontline as well.

So overall while Nightblade and berserker claw are both reliant on their second skills to be -really- useful, but without counting their second skills, NightBlade\'s ultimate is a lot more useful than berserker claw\'s, plus she has really awesome synergy with Alecta. So for those reasons, I would recommend Nightblade over berserker claw.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-11 20:25:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldboy[eu8]
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-9-12 05:30:35 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Really poor advice.

Berserker Claw is not comparable to Nightblade. You do not put them into your team for the same reason. The OP is actually on the right track by separating them into utility and damage.

Alecta is not a priority for Nightbleed... Her damage is quite low compared to Mikaela/Flora, and the synergy doesn\'t make up for it.

Lumia doesn\'t double heal...Perhaps got carried away?
Floor reply (0)

oldboy[eu8] Last edit in 2015-9-12 05:30:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-9-12 05:37:19 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Reply 5# oldboy[eu8]
Lumia double heals when she\'s used in the frontline, something I\'ve learned a couple days ago but even then I wouldn\'t suggest using her in the frontline.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-12 05:37:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldboy[eu8]
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-9-12 06:05:43 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

In that sense, yeah...She does double heal, but the way it\'s mentioned here is misleading.
Floor reply (0)

oldboy[eu8] Last edit in 2015-9-12 06:05:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-12 06:29:44 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Reply 5# oldboy[eu8]
He\'s running alecta as his angel... hence why I said he should take nightblade. Of COURSE mikaela and flora are better, they\'re tier 5/6 compared to a tier 4 alecta. But I would prioritize NB over BC with his CURRENT team due to the reasons mentioned, PLUS the synergy with alecta.

Yeah, I made a mistake. Her heal is frontline and herself, so my bad there.

My comparison b/w nightblade and bc is not because they fit into the same category... nightblade obviously has more damage and is therefore damage oriented, whereas berserker claw is kind of a mix b/w single target damage and CC. And I believe that nightblade\'s double target bleeds as a second ability is more useful than berserker claw\'s backline stun, just by a little. And then the ultimate is much stronger, hence why I said take NB over BC.

Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-12 06:29:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
howlscastle
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-12 19:48:20 | Show all posts

Tips for my setup

Berserker becomes a little less useful when ppl are at high levels. His stunning boomerang does not work well ( Because of dodge, miss,... ) and his ultimate that attack the opponent\'s tankers just give them fee rage.;
Floor reply (0)

howlscastle Last edit in 2015-9-12 19:48:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-24 04:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073161 second(s), 52 queries .