Credits
henrique o.
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-10 02:25:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Help with late game team Reply:4| View:588

Hello, it\'s me... again.

First off, if my posts in Strategy seems redundant, I\'m sorry.
        I plan to have a team like this in the end:

Pyrona - Headless Horseman
        Nereida
        NightBlade/Night Sentinel - Elder Dwarf
        Angel: Athena

So, as you can see, I\'m ditching RK for Headless Horseman and Djinni for Nereida. My original team (replace those heroes aforementioned) simply have almost no backline attackers, and I\'m starting to feel it.

By seeing some posts on this forum, lots of people say that Flora in the angel to go on late game, but she has only attacking skills (great ones, don\'t get me wrong), meaning that if I take Djinni out, I would have no healer, an importante factor for me. Athena is a great healer (even 1* Athena can heal pretty good), so is it viable to use her as a late game Angel (switching her for Flora when necessary) ? I know I would lose some status points from the passives, but having Nereida in the place of Djinni would improve my DPS so much.

And the last doubt: is there any screaming difference between NS and NB? I like NB more because her bleeding is quite consistent, while my brother prefer NS for his sheer damage and potential to spam Double Shot Range. We both already got Count bonus (the one that gives +600 Hit in the first two turns), so NS hit problem would be *partially* solved. I\'m asking this, because apart from these two, my and his team would be the same.

henrique o. Last edit in 2015-9-10 02:25:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-10 03:33:06 | Show all posts

Help with late game team

The main reason why people say to work on flora is just what you said- because of the stats you would lose. Not really because of the higher max level, but because of how much of each stat you get per level up of a passive skill. For example, tier 5 angels like Athena could give + 3.0 dodge per level while tier 6 Angels like flora could give + 3.5 dodge per level. And overtime, the stats lost becomes HUGE. I do believe that a new healing angel will be released at some point, so it\'s possible to save up AT points and hold until then. But really, if you don\'t have the time to wait, and you think Athena is way more beneficial to your team than a few wasted stats, than by all means, go for her.

Now for NS vs NB. You can say NS can spam double shot range and wreck, but the same can be said for Nightblade with her razorblade (with the added bonus that Nightblade hits two targets vs Night sentinel\'s one). The main problem with night sentinel is really, as you mentioned, his hit rate. While 600 hit chance is nice, I don\'t think it\'s enough. The dodge in the runes of heroes and the passive bonuses of six star Angels will continue to scale, while the 600 hit chance does not. AND, the 600 hit chance is only for the first two turns. So overall, I still think low hit chance vs high dodge champions makes night sentinel just a little less useful than Nightblade in the end game.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-10 03:33:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
howlscastle
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-10 20:18:17 | Show all posts

Help with late game team

Im lv81 and my Arena team is:
        Lumia ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;; - Nereida
        Dragon Queen ( only 4* ) or Horseman ;- Light EnVoy
        Night Blade
        Focusing on Female - Mage - Archer emblems. Its not bad right?
Floor reply (0)

howlscastle Last edit in 2015-9-10 20:18:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
henrique o.
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-10 22:10:37 | Show all posts

Help with late game team

Reply 1# elivaras

Thanks, right now I\'m farming Nereida Soulstones, but I\'m far from replacing Alecta and Djinni for Athena and Nereida. Until then, some new angels might be revealed.
Floor reply (0)

henrique o. Last edit in 2015-9-10 22:10:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-25 10:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064518 second(s), 40 queries .