Credits
aiu.lun
User
Joined 2015-5-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-12 05:00:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Team suggestions Reply:14| View:768
        Hey guys,;

So I\'ve been progressing along nicely thanks to all your guys\' help, and this might be one of the last tips i need to continue along now that I\'ve reached 53.

So currently I\'m running Rose Knight and Elder in my front line, and Pyrona, Amazon Hunter, Nightblade in my backline
        I also have Djinni for my Angel Trials.

However, i just picked up a Night Sentinel on a draw and was wondering which would be the best one to replace? Or if i should even replace any of them?;

Thanks for the help!

aiu.lun Last edit in 2015-9-12 05:00:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-12 08:35:14 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Hi there! If I would replace ANYONE on your team for night sentinel, it would probably be pyrona. Night sentinel is -kind- of like a better version of pyrona, just without the potential frontline CC. He\'s got a really strong first and second skill, both being insanely powerful and insanely high damaging (basically they are both like pyrona ultimates, with his second skill being a little weaker). I would, just for that reason, replace pyrona with night sentinel. However, be aware that late game night sentinel will fall off against high dodge heroes like rose knight / headless horseman when combined with a six star angel (since six star angels give dodge as their passive buff to the team), due to his low hit rate. So make sure whoever you replace isn\'t left to rot- make sure you keep them relatively well geared for the time when Night Sentinel will need to be replaced. Just remember though: These are just MY opinions! Someone else could think differently, so don\'t take this is as me being the all-knowing LoA player. Nevertheless, I hope that some of what I said helped shed a light on what decision you want to make. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask! Thanks,

~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-12 08:35:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldboy[eu8]
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-9-12 13:33:55 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Hi,

Night Sentinel is not a better version of Pyrona!;Night Sentinel is pure DPS, Pyrona brings deeps and CC.

The main reason to remove Pyrona from your team is Emblem synergy, not(!) the reason stated in post#2. You will also need more than one team in future, so developing him can\'t hurt you. He is also the main Archer in the attacking emblem for the class, so there is a benefit to all archers by having him developed.

Cheers,
        OldBoy

-elivaras, dude. Please remove the disclaimer from your posts man. Man up, commit to your advice. If you are wrong, and corrected accept it and learn. If you disagree with a counter post, say so and list your reasoning why.
Floor reply (0)

oldboy[eu8] Last edit in 2015-9-12 13:33:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-14 01:45:59 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Reply 2# oldboy[eu8]
Fine. I said and now quote, Night sentinel is -kind- of like a better version of pyrona, just without the potential frontline CC. Hence, your first point is completely unnecessary. And your third point, You will also need more than one team in the future, so developing him can\'t hurt you, is hinted at where I said So make sure whoever you replace isn\'t left to rot- make sure you keep them relatively well geared for the time when Night Sentinel will need to be replaced, making the need for you to say it a lot less. AND I believe that you can remove pyrona from your team FOR the reasons I stated, because she is LIKE a worse version of night sentinel (early/mid game, as NS falls off late game), and I would value the extra damage in not only his double shot range, but in his auto-attacks as well over pyrona\'s unreliable CC (and yes, I know Night sentinel\'s double shot range can also be unreliable, but really, his autoattacks still hit way harder than pyrona\'s do (especially if it crits, and NS has a TON of crit), so if pyrona doesn\'t sheep she\'s doing less for you than if night sentinel doesn\'t double shot range- not to mention the fact that half the time in the higher levels her polymorph can miss anyway, due to tenacity). I do agree with your point about emblems, and truth be told I don\'t really look into emblems a whole lot when I consider teams. I probably should.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-14 01:45:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldboy[eu8]
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-9-14 04:44:38 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

You\'re mixing pears with apples mate, that\'s the problem. NS can never be compared to Pyrona, exactly because of the section you underlined. You will never put him into a team to fill her role.

I think you\'re confusing NS\'s abilities with an auto attack. Auto attacks are just regular attacks, no modifiers. At level ~80 he auto attacks for around 5-7k on a frontliner, sometimes less.

Pyrona isn\'t unreliable.;https://youtu.be/8BWAhT6mmME
Floor reply (0)

oldboy[eu8] Last edit in 2015-9-14 04:44:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-14 05:39:16 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Mixing apples with pears would be comparing guardian and night sentinel. This is like mixing two different types of apples. If you took out both of their second abilities, you get two high single target damage heroes in their ultimates. Hence why I would compare them, as their ultimates make them comparable. Pyrona having a second ability that polymorphs vs night sentinel\'s second ability that does damage does not make them incomparable.

And no, I\'m not confusing night sentinel\'s abilities with an auto-Attack. An auto-attack, as you said, is a regular Attack. And night sentinel\'s regular Attack does quite a bit more damage than pyrona\'s, especially with his high crit DMG and chance (if his regular attack crits it can do a decent amount).

Pyrona is really unreliable I\'d you are facing higher level opponents. An opponent with a higher level tank than your Pyrona means they have more tenacity- which makes your Pyrona miss her polymorph over and over again (happens to me all the time, especially b/c I\'m F2P, hence I cannot achieve the very top spots, and constantly face high level opponents in the arena). If you\'re not facing higher level opponents often, than she is not very unreliable. So it really depends.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-14 05:39:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldboy[eu8]
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-9-14 06:48:16 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Well if you\'re going to homogenize the roster, then yes they are all comparable.

^Currently. Quizstar is a guildmate, he is Blue(F2P). He is usually inside the top 5, though tonight I\'m not sure. Wasn\'t online before snipe o\'clock. It definitely isn\'t impossible placing well while still being F2P.

Floor reply (0)

oldboy[eu8] Last edit in 2015-9-14 06:48:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
drahontwo
User
Joined 2015-8-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-14 06:56:54 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Reply 6# oldboy[eu8]
        Are you VIP player? how often do you buy stamina per day?
        I ask because your LV is the same as Quizstars.

Thanks mate!
Floor reply (0)

drahontwo Last edit in 2015-9-14 06:56:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldboy[eu8]
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-9-14 07:01:23 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Yes, I am VIP - I only buy stamina on Mondays/Tuesdays. Or if there is something I want done on the day.;I don\'t chase XP like most players.
Floor reply (0)

oldboy[eu8] Last edit in 2015-9-14 07:01:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-14 07:39:43 | Show all posts

Team suggestions

Reply 8# oldboy[eu8]
What are the benefits of that? Don\'t you lose out on XP then?

But yeah, it\'s not IMPOSSIBLE to place well when F2P. But for me I didn\'t join my server on the first day to try and shoot for the top. I just saw this game on the app-store and thought it looked cool, so I downloaded it and started playing
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-14 07:39:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-8-20 11:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071009 second(s), 52 queries .