North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 321| Reply: 2

Get Rid of Team Arena VOTE ON NEW EVENT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
krod67
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2019-08-01
Post time 2015-9-12 10:33:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Get Rid of Team Arena VOTE ON NEW EVENT Reply:2| View:321
        Team arena is always broken the event Lags more than it should my vote is to get rid of team arena all together create new event that gives rewards and devotion can be entered or contains;up to how many times a day attempts it would take to replace team arena some of my ideas you can vote for the replacement event
                                all these events would have dragon crests for participation just like in hot events do the attempts get extra dragon crests;                                i would like to thank you for voting to remove team arena hope you like my ideas thanks for your time;       

1. mount races - on your marks get set go race your friends on mount race track each member gets participation reward and reward based on the order you finish;
        1 race per attempt up to 10 times
        how this works each player lines up on a all new race map would be any kind of map with a track a trail or other turf you have the option to trip or stun for 5 seconds
        this can only be triggered one time in the race;
        optional rewards based on mounts quality the higher your mounts quality the better items you find

2.Fairy land - send fairy to find the items on map 1 item per attempt
        how this works you click on the fairy land icon choose the amount of attempts click blitz and wait on 60 minute timer for 10 attempts them collect rewards when finished
        optional rewards based on fairy\'s quality the higher your fairy\'s stat the better items you find

3. Hero\'s Challenge - how strong is your hero put him/her to this new challenge of Hero VS Enemy ;the stronger the enemy you defeat the better the rewards;
        enemy\'s;are not as strong as all the other monsters to add balance to this each time you hit monster it uses 1 attempt max 10 attempts
        optional rewards based on total damage so the;better your hero is the better rewards you get

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 255 choices ), Total 17 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

11.76% (2)
5.88% (1)
82.35% (14)
Your User group have no permission to vote

krod67 Last edit in 2015-9-12 10:33:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2018-04-10
Post time 2015-9-12 14:26:03 | Show all posts

Get Rid of Team Arena VOTE ON NEW EVENT

i would like heroes challenge but without removing team arena they have to fix it;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel soul Last edit in 2015-9-12 14:26:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-19 16:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065302 second(s), 38 queries .