Credits
chief bareknuckles
User
Joined 2015-9-10
Last Visited 2017-10-16
Post time 2015-9-13 08:50:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Main Quests Reply:1| View:110
        Hello LoA Community,

I am posting this thread today in order to suggest that more main quests be added to the game. From what I have noticed, there is only 1 main quest per level from 30-40. When you reach level 36+ it gets to the point where you run out of quests and stamina before you are able to gain even remotely enough exp to level up, and I really believe that this is going to end up discouraging people from continuing to level and play if there are so few quests to do. I personally play the game for about 2 hours before I run out of activities because there isn\'t a way to continue doing anything without paying over and over again which I just cannot do. I enjoy this game a lot and would really like to see it gain a little more accommodation for players even when they aren\'t able to purchase diamonds, it shouldn\'t be so pay to win that you can\'t continue leveling without waiting hours or making a purchase..

Let me know what you guys think, feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

chief bareknuckles Last edit in 2015-9-13 08:50:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-25 10:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046563 second(s), 34 queries .