User

Credits
rashie
User
Joined 2015-8-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-14 19:12:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Angel + heroes choice! Reply:4| View:1134
Hi, This will be my secound post on this forum, after the last one was really helpfull i´ll give it another go
I dinged 55 today (soon 56)
my Current team
Athena 2 stars
HH 3star
Elder Dwarf 3star
nightblade 3stars
Pyrona 3 star(soon4)
Berzerker claw 3star

This is what I pretty much use for everything except Angel trial where I use Lumia(Mannaged to get 20500 points)
Getting closer to end game i know i know iam far away I still have some questions about which characters to ignore and which to use.
What I currently have outside my main team
Rose Knight 4star
Lumia 3 star
Djini 2 star
Lunar Preistess 3 star
Atalania 4 star
Nether Knight 3 star
Astral Child 3 star
Dark Paladin 3 star
Hecate 3 star
Blood Baroness 2 star
Bomb Master 2 star
Grimbow 3 star
Soul slinger 3 star;

Can Summon
Night Sentinell
Arcane spirit
Guardian
        King of bones

Also really close to
Nereida
Earthshaper

First questios is regarding my main team, Should I change something?
Secound is regarding my angel, which should I spend my diamonds to improve?
2 star Athena
1 star Flora
1 star Angelina can upgrade to rank 2 today with all my diamonds?
1 star mikaela
Also have access to Alecta, Would lvling her up be an option, like 3-4 stars?

third. Which healer is best?Thinking mostly for Angel trials
Lunar Preistess 3 stars
Djini 2stars
Lumia 3stars

sorry for all the questions, but I´ve become quite obsessed with the game and want to improve fast

rashie Last edit in 2015-9-14 19:12:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-18 08:29:43 | Show all posts

Angel + heroes choice!

I think that overall your main team is pretty solid, although at your point in the game headless horseman is not the best at tanking in the frontline. The ONLY reason he can go in the frontline at any point in the game is because of his high dodge (he has a dodge rune!), but at your point in the game he definitely has no where near enough dodge to be able to survive for long. So I\'d replace him with nether knight for now, until you get to around level 80 with a six star angel (as six star angels give bonus dodge to the team, combining with his dodge rune to give him really solid dodge).

As for the rest of the heroes in your backline, it\'s pretty solid. You -could- replace either pyrona or berserker claw with night sentinel, as night sentinel is also really strong in the mid-early late game, but honestly all three of those heroes + nightblade are all really strong. Just be aware that if you do decide to use night sentinel, once six star angels start to appear he\'s going to get a lot less effective (since he has no hit rate and thus his attacks are constantly dodged). So yeah. It\'s up to you!

I do NOT recommend using your diamonds to get shards of higher level angels like Angelina, flora, Athena, etc (Just wait until you can buy their shards from the angel trial shop!). This is because at your level you will be unable to acquire any more of their shards without spending MORE diamonds, leaving them at 2 / 3 stars for a very long time (any decent 4 /5 star angel will beat the crap out of a 2 / 3 star, even if the 2 / 3 star is a higher tier of angel), and honestly if you can unlock them later on without spending diamonds, that is the better option. I\'d recommend getting alecta to 4 stars (this gives you some good synergy with nightblade, as nightblade does more damage if her target is already bleeding, and alecta has an AoE bleed!), and afterwards you should save up your angel trial points for a tier 5 angel like Athena, styx, or Mikaela, or you could even go for a tier 6 angel like flora (since Angelina is unavailable in the angel trial shop).

Djinni is definitely the most solid healer for angel trials, and you can see in this in two comparisons- between mermaid, and between lunar priestess. Mermaid has a frontline only heal, and while that heal is really strong, there\'s plenty of enemies that will deal damage to your whole backline, meaning that mermaid is not as useful as djinni since djinni has a party wide heal. You can make the argument that mermaid also has a second heal which can heal a backline member, but that heal is unreliable since it is not guaranteed, and only heals one hero (not as useful vs a hero like snow queen). Now you can look at Djinni vs Lunar Priestess. Yes, they both have party wide heals, but what pushes Djinni over the top is that she has a SECOND GUARANTEED heal. Lunar Priestess has neither. Case closed.

So yeah! I hope this helped, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Cheers,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-18 08:29:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
phynix
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2016-02-24
Post time 2015-9-18 09:57:59 | Show all posts

Angel + heroes choice!

lunar priestess doesnt heal just the frontline
Floor reply (0)

phynix Last edit in 2015-9-18 09:57:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-19 06:55:44 | Show all posts

Angel + heroes choice!

Reply 2# phynix
My bad.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-19 06:55:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-24 05:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071483 second(s), 40 queries .