North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16079 Threads / 72117 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 196| Reply: 1

Angel Artifact Skills Bugs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gezgin_tr
User
Joined 2015-5-8
Last Visited 2018-02-10
Post time 2015-9-14 19:44:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Angel Artifact Skills Bugs Reply:1| View:196
        I encountered some problems in artifact workshop when i use upgrade, burnish, socket
        these are
        --- i socketed glorystones but there is no changing in artifact skill stats
        --- ;only changing angel attack bonus stats but that is not correct, when;i activated window;party-angel artifact, in there;;angel attack bonus (AAB) 111.8%, but after im windowed it again stats decreasing 59.41% i confused which is correct, for checking i removed one of the artifacts from one socket and add same atrifact to same socket its rising again 111,8%, but close and ;open window again stats decreasing 59.41%, confusing.
        -- ;i burnished sockets but there is no changing in artifact;skill stats
        -- i upgraded artifacts but there is no changing in artifact;skill;stats;
        -- i synth to glorystones but there is no changing in artifact ;skill stats
        --- i was using staff of divinity artifact one of the char and i removed it and add another char and another artifact but when i looking to artifact workshop,;staff of divinity;artifact still active and so i cant use it ;as an artifact exp ( also when i try to add to char im taking - has been equipped - warning but not equipped );
        Amaleki(941)-GMT
        BLACKEND
Translate

gezgin_tr Last edit in 2015-9-14 19:44:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-17 06:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060329 second(s), 34 queries .