User

Credits
abxk3un2ig4smyhr
User
Joined 2015-6-16
Last Visited 2017-03-08
Post time 2015-9-14 21:20:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Vestment Shards Reply:1| View:300
        This game is becoming a joke. ;I was stuck on 8 vestment shards for about a month or so, and have been playing for about 3 months. ;I came in right at the end of the first lucky strike, where everyone and their mother was getting wings from vestment shards. ; The past lucky strike, i tried to collect shards so that I could get my wings the next time around. ;Now this Lucky Strike got changed so that you cannot exchange vestment shards-- no shard trade, no wings for normal average player. ;No warning on that particular aspect. ; It\'s becoming stupid how bad this game and the support is. ; Perhaps a warning would have prevented what looks to be a bunch of new posts on this very same issue, as I am sure there are plenty of ppl like me who waited and saved and waited and saved and now are getting the big middle finger by this company. ; I\'m not throwing money at this game especially given that the events keep getting randomly changed. ;Greed is one thing, I can appreciate them trying to make money, but don\'t try to do it at the expense of your average player base. ;I predict there will be a significant drop off in players based on this unannounced change. ; Cashers will still play, and there will always be individuals who are willing to pay 1k usd for a new beast or mount,; and you\'ll get their money, but the average player is going to drop out or play much less after seeing they cannot exchange their vestments which they had been holding on to, waiting for this particular event to turn them in. ;I know I will be out unless this issue is fixed ASAP. ; At this point, there is nothing this company could do to fix this other than to just give everyone a base set of wings for the screw up, or something which will allow them to exchange their vestment shards for a monopoly badge, or something useful or worthwhile. ; Otherwise, it\'s just a blatantly transparent way to try to get ppl\'s money. ;I\'d rather go to Vegas.

abxk3un2ig4smyhr Last edit in 2015-9-14 21:20:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-12-14 12:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060932 second(s), 34 queries .