North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40308 Threads / 230137 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 171| Reply: 2

Demonic War (Still after 4 months)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2019-10-20
Post time 2015-9-15 09:31:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Demonic War (Still after 4 months) Reply:2| View:171
        As the title suggest, after 4 months demonic war is still broken / glitched / bugged....

demonic war is not open
        cooling down
        demonic war not started
        log failed please refresh browser
        and only every 5th or 6th hit actually registers any score at all.

I\'ve had enough now. This has been reported so many times over the past 3+ months and the dev team have done NOTHING to fix it, they have not even had the courtesy to acknowledge that there is any problem with ANY of their events and features.
        Twilight Clash has been bugged for over 12 months and they have made no attempt to fix that. They made a grand announcement back in May that they had fixed all the bugs in TC and we never saw any difference what so-ever.
        Team Arena is broken more often than it actually works
        And countless other mistakes and bugs happen on such a regular basis it has become the norm.
        And the devs do nothing about it.
        Indeed they seem to be on holiday or long-weekends more often than they actually work. I don\'t actually know of any other game platform apart fro GTArcade that only operates a 30hr working week to cover a family of 24/7 operation games.

I believe the answer is simple. They obviously have no idea what they are doing, and don\'t know how to fix any of the game mechanics in their own game

My answer is also simple... they are not getting another $ from me
        After 21 months I am finally convinced that nobody in the GTAracde development team has any idea how to write any code except for the \'give us your cash for a chance to buy some prize\' events.
        I paid a lot of money into this game, far too much money. I will find some other game company to donate to from now on, this game has had more than enough time to turn things around but they are still heading downhill.

This game is no longer fun or relaxing.
        Candy
        S62 Glacia

告别
Translate

sun ce Last edit in 2015-9-15 09:31:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rabbitfins
User
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2016-04-09
Post time 2015-9-15 10:01:05 | Show all posts

Demonic War (Still after 4 months)

Hello player, I will send your post directly to my supervisor and ask them to deal with this straight away
        Thanks
        RabbitFins
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rabbitfins Last edit in 2015-9-15 10:01:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-20 07:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076759 second(s), 36 queries .