North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40308 Threads / 230137 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 132| Reply: 2

Fellow player has negative gold

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jetblacksteel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-06-06
Post time 2015-9-16 10:50:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fellow player has negative gold Reply:2| View:132
        So a fellow guild mate of mine recently acquired so much gold it went into the negatives. As you can imagine this not supposed to happen and from my understanding, it\'s making the game unplayable for him. He cant log on anymore.

His IGN is Merek of S22 KingBones

I\'m making a post on his behalf because his plea has been ignored for over a week now. He literally does not care if some of his gold has to be thrown into the internet nether. He just needs to be able to log on so he can at least throw it into the guild. If you could please bump up his issue so the devs can see it again it would be much appreciated. Of course I don\'t have screen caps but he did make a post before so he might\'ve put one in there. Please please help him, a lot of people in my server are leaving because he was such an active engaging member. Thank you!
Translate

jetblacksteel Last edit in 2015-9-16 10:50:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƦespecϮed Ϝlea...
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2016-04-18
Post time 2015-9-16 12:29:45 | Show all posts

Fellow player has negative gold

I asked my SM about it. He was able to check his account and seems to be able to log on just fine and even the gold wasnt in the negitives(prolly display error). We need more info on what exactly is happening with log in issues.. Does he get any kind of messege when he tries to sign on? A screenshot of what happens when he tries to log on will help more also. Thanks.

-Flea
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ƦespecϮed Ϝlea... Last edit in 2015-9-16 12:29:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-20 06:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048145 second(s), 36 queries .