North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 473| Reply: 2

Totems and Totem unite

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cryoe
User
Joined 2015-1-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-16 19:20:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Totems and Totem unite Reply:2| View:473

Id just like to brainstorm few ideas with everyone Ever since the totem unite function came I started paying attention to other totems as well. Since now its been most of the time any rage giving totem for me, like divine, spiritsoul, or dragonlord.
        Now I started paying attention to other ones as well and I wonder which would be good to use skill-wise as in pvp? pve? Now im not asking just for the new ones but old ones such as bull, fire, ice, electro, serpent, etc.

All ideas welcomed.
Translate

cryoe Last edit in 2015-9-16 19:20:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
faewyn
User
Joined 2014-9-4
Last Visited 2017-09-09
Post time 2015-9-16 19:30:05 | Show all posts

Totems and Totem unite

Ya know I wanted to start a similar topic few days ago ^^ But I guess it all depends on what ya go for?
I´ve seen some people using Fire as their second and so far (since I don´t really have the rare event ones) I am considering it myself as well ^^
But I believe it might be fun to see different combinations of lets say divine + arachnid and so on ^^ Not sure how Spellbreaker or Bull would stand tho Never really used that ones.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

faewyn Last edit in 2015-9-16 19:30:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-15 18:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051184 second(s), 36 queries .