User

Credits
debbiel142
User
Joined 2015-5-3
Last Visited 2016-10-28
Post time 2015-9-18 19:02:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
mini battle screen blank Reply:3| View:191
        hi, since about 2 updates ago, when you finally managed to fix Team Arena you somehow managed to break the mini battle logs, the battle screen comes up and stays blank for several seconds or stays blank until i refresh to finish battle.
        please dont ask if i have cleared my cache or if i have tried another browser or about my net speed or any other not so bright suggestions, i have done all of the cache clearing and anything else offered up as a suggestion, including calling my isp to have them check my connection for any possible issues. their testing and also speed and ping testing of my own shows that also is not the issue. it was as i said quite fine until you fixed team arena which btw for the first time in ages works well and without lag or having to continually refresh.
        i have included a screen shot so you know what i am referring to. it is worst when doing Tarrot, world boss and ;Dark abyss and is tolerable although slow in all other areas it is used, CoM TD, Arena etc.
        thank you in advance for looking into this issue and repairing it as soon as possible

debbiel142 Last edit in 2015-9-18 19:02:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nordin lagudan
User
Joined 2014-11-18
Last Visited 2016-03-15
Post time 2015-9-19 00:45:46 | Show all posts

mini battle screen blank

;;;;                        hi, since about 2 updates ago, when you finally managed to fix Team Arena you somehow managed to break the mini battle logs, the battle screen comes up and stays blank for several seconds or stays blank until i refresh to finish battle.       
                        please dont ask if i have cleared my cache or if i have tried another browser or about my net speed or any other not so bright suggestions, i have done all of the cache clearing and anything else offered up as a suggestion, including calling my isp to have them check my connection for any possible issues. their testing and also speed and ping testing of my own shows that also is not the issue. it was as i said quite fine until you fixed team arena which btw for the first time in ages works well and without lag or having to continually refresh.       
                        i have included a screen shot so you know what i am referring to. it is worst when doing Tarrot, world boss and ;Dark abyss and is tolerable although slow in all other areas it is used, CoM TD, Arena etc.       
                        thank you in advance for looking into this issue and repairing it as soon as possible       

;;; debbiel142@gmail.com posted on 2015-09-18 06:02:41;;;;

ye me to same with u..
        IGN: Qlex
        Server:;Hushbishag(590)-HKT
Floor reply (0)

nordin lagudan Last edit in 2015-9-19 00:45:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
debbiel142
User
Joined 2015-5-3
Last Visited 2016-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-19 21:14:41 | Show all posts

mini battle screen blank

when can i expect this to be fixed ? 5 days is well and truly long enough is it not ?
Floor reply (0)

debbiel142 Last edit in 2015-9-19 21:14:41

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-18 12:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064576 second(s), 38 queries .