North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

View: 1996| Reply: 6

All You Need to Know About the Relic System!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sghihaos
User
Joined 2015-4-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-19 00:11:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
All You Need to Know About the Relic System! Reply:6| View:1996

Hey guys hihaos here!                               
                                We\'re all excited about the relic update that happened yesterday and if you guys wanna find out more about this complex system, check out my video where I\'ll do a basic walkthrough on it.                                Have a great weekend guys!                                Hihaos                

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4vY24QKxqU
        If you cant load it, copy and paste on a new window

If you prefer reading, here\'s the transcript for my video

Video Transcript
        GTArcade has promptly updated League of Angels – FR Version 2.3 successfully! Looking back at update 2.2 which was on the 20th august, we are getting updates from the game almost monthly.

The update was completed at 6am Server time and if you head to your mail box, the developers has rewarded every player with a bunch of rewards. GTArcade celebrates the current update as one which, I quote ‘Would ascend the game to new heights’.

The Relic system in LOA is uniquely crafted and designed to allow you to recreate your team’s offense or defense with the set  bonuses provided by the relics. These Relic bonuses affects your entire army of heroes giving them increased B.R rating which increases their basic stats and effects on the heroes during battle.

Relic System

This is the main Relics page which provides you details on your equipped Relics , the Relic Rules, the Relic Shop, Smelting function, Your Relics as well as the Relic Dungeon.

Firstly, we see this spider web looking emblem on our screen, which looks awesomely cool. This is the Relic Load-Out(1.1) which shows you an overview of the Relics you are currently equipped with.  Take it like your Relic equipment page. There are a total of 8 relics that a player can equip at any point of time.

You’ll realize that all your items are green in color. GTArcade provide all players with Basic Green Armament sets which only provides Basic Stat increment and NO Armament Buffs.

To view the Relics in your inventory, click on the ‘Relic’ icon at the bottom left hand corner. Here.

In this page, you can see three tabs.

1.1.1     First, the Relic Tab shows you all the relics you own in your inventory. Relics, which are already equipped, have the ‘Euipped’ words across them. To equip a new relic to your relic-loadout, press on the item and select ‘Equip’. In this tab, you will see the smelt icon. Smelting is a process where you turn unwanted shards or items into Relic Tokens in order to exchange for new items.  Items which provides no basic stats are highly recommended to be smelted. You can also smelt items in the main Relic page under the ‘Smelt’ Tab.
Now, You will realize that the relics are equipped at a default position. For example, if I equip the fire fairy’s helmet, it will only be equipped on the first Relic Load- out slot. I cannot equip it elsewhere. This is because by default, relics are group by their item type. We will talk about the specific item type later in the ‘Handbook’ tab.

1.1.2     Handbook Tab

In the Handbook tab, we are given a previewe of every single relic available in the game. Going back to the Green Armor Armament set, this is the basic armament set-up, which GTArcade provides for all players. Players should not stick with the Green armor set but instead wisely upgrade their Armament set-up as soon as possible.

There are three Armament elements.
        The flame Armament, The Earth Armament and The Ice Armament. Each set of Armaments provides ‘Set-bonuses’ which are basically power buffs for the team.

How does this ‘Set-bonuses’ work?

Taking a look at the Fire Armament, a 2 –set armament buff will be activated when a player equips two flame elemental armament.

A 4- set Armament buff will be activated when a player equips FOUR flame elemental armament.

A 6- Set armament buff will be activated when a player equips 6 flame elemental armament.

And finally an 8-set armament buff will be activated when a player equips 8 flame elemental armaments.

Effectively, the 8-set armament buff is the strongest. You would want to build your team on a single elemental armament instead of having different elemental armaments which would not benefit your team. This is where proper investment and farming takes place. Once you have decided on an elemental armament type, work on that single element.

Relic Ranks
Similar to Hero equipment, Relics can be upgraded based on three Ranks: Blue Relics, Purple Relics and finally Orange Relics. Promoting your relic to the next rank requires the specific relic to be maxed leveled. We will talk about this later in the video.

1.1.3     Fragments tab

To create an armament, you are require to gather 20 shards in order to synthesize the shards into the items. These shards can be purchased in the Relic Shop or obtained through the relic dungeon. For example, looking at the Water fairy’s hood shard, I currently have 5 of that shard. I would require another 15 shards in order to synthesize the item. This can be done by clicking on the synthesize tab below which would also cost me 20k gold to do so.
        1.2 Relic Stats Column.
        Going back to the main Relic page, we see a full description of the stats and information of your relics. This is the Relic Stats Column. Under this column, you will be able to find:
        - The Total B.R or Boost Rate of all your relics. This Boost rating will be an add-on to the overall B.R rating of your heroes, angels, Emblems and runes B.R.

- The stats increment provided: HP/ Agi/ PA/ PD? MA/PD/MD
        - Armament Buff- Special effects provided by the type of Armament you equip. We’ll get into that later.

1.3 Relic Shop
        Next, we move on to the relic shop. The first icon below the Stats column is the Relic shop. The shop can be accessed from the Relic System page or from the shop tab where you will have to scroll all the way down to find the relic shop.

Now with the relic system, GTArcade has introduced a new currency called the Relic Tokens. These tokens can be obtained in the Relic Dungeon as well as through a process called Smelting which I will cover later.

The very first item we see on sale is the Epic Relic Chest which cost a 1000 diamonds  to purchase. This option is vastly created for players who want to power up their relics in the quickest way possible. Looking at the other items in the shop, we can see three new types of items found in the relic shop

-       Relic Stone (Upgrade Stones)

These stones are used for promoting an armament from Blue rank > Purple Rank > Orange Rank. A prerequisite for promoting Relics is to have that specific Armament at its maxed level. They can be found in your Items> Misc tab and they look like these golden stones.
-       Armament Shards

-       Relic Crystals

Previously, we talked about promoting Relics to its maxed level. This is a simply process which works similarly to our embleming level system. By going to the Relic page, you can select the armament for promotion simply by clicking it on the Relic Load-out page.

-       The shop refreshes at 12pm, similar to the guild treasure shop and the normal shop.

Levling up Relics
        Previously, we talked about promoting Relics to its maxed level. This is a simply process which works similarly to our emblem level system. By going to the Relic page, you can select the armament for promotion simply by clicking it on the Relic Load-out page.

Right here I am at the fire helmet. Under the level –up tab , I can consume items in order to increase the level of the relic. We can either consume Relic crystals or relic items to level up the item. As you level up the relic, so will their basic stats and B.R increase. Take note that the armament buff will increase only by promoting the item to the next rank.

Upgrading Relics
        Moving over the the upgrade tab, players can promote their items according to the level up- requirement. In this case, we require lv5 of the fire fairy’s helmet and 100 relic stones. Let us level it up to blue +1 now.

Replace
        The replace tab basically allows you to see what other relics types can be equipped under your current relic slot. For example, the replace tab allows me to view the wind hood, also a helmet type relic, and equip it to the Relic load –out. Do not worry. This does not destroy or consume the item. It’s a function allowing you to equip other relics conveniently

Dungeon.
        To access the dungeon head down to the bottom right icon ‘Dungeon’ to enter the relic dungeon. The dungeons are split into 14 chapters with 10 stages each per chapter. It is a linear type of battle where player are rewarded with treasure chests and cards as they fight their way from stage 1 of the dungeon all the way to stage 10 where a grand prize awaits. Take note that every stage requires stamina to play.

Players will mostly face two opponents per stage and have an option to either manually fight the battle or use ‘Auto Battle’ to score a quick victory.

If a player fails in his attempt of the stage, he can use the ‘reset’ button to try again.

After clearing every stage, players are given an option to flip three cards
        - A bronze Card which is free, A silver Card, which costs 120 Diamonds and a Gold card which costs 300diamonds

The loots of the stage are displayed on the bottom of the screen to give players an overview of the type of items they can farm per chapter.

After completing a chapter, players are given an option to Blitz through the chapter. This allows you to farm for items in the current chapter without wasting time and effort going through the different stages.

You can select the number of times you want to blitz the stage. Once, or twice, as well as the option to open up either ALL silver or Gold cards in the chapters. Once you’re all set, hit plunder and you’ll be good to go.

We have come to the end of today’s Relic update video. I hope the video has been informative to you on the relic system which is the biggest update for version 2.3. In the mean time, enjoy trying out the relic system and build your team wisely. Once again, this is hihaos from Server S6! Thank you for watching this, subscribe if you haven’t and continue to be awesome in the game we love. I’ll see you guys next time.

sghihaos Last edit in 2015-9-19 00:11:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[exiled] triforce
User
Joined 2015-2-28
Last Visited 2016-01-25
Post time 2015-9-19 00:32:54 | Show all posts

Appreciate the guide, should help a lot of people :]
Floor reply (0)

[exiled] triforce Last edit in 2015-9-19 00:32:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
guest89125796
User
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-19 01:53:26 | Show all posts

I have a question i consider a valid one.;
        Do you have ANY information on best set combos?
        I consider the 8-piece Fire Bonus pretty stupid for PVP.
        I sincerely doubt the 1-2k dmg u get from the explosion or maybe 3-4 at max lvl purple or range set is EVER going to win you a fight.
        Whereas the extra 2k life might save the life of a hero so he/she gets an extra attack/heal/special.
        Do you have any observations or contacts from Chinese version who can tell you WHAT is being used mostly ?
Floor reply (0)

guest89125796 Last edit in 2015-9-19 01:53:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aob
User
Joined 2015-8-28
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-9-19 02:58:45 | Show all posts

I would also like to know what seems to be the best set combination. Also, are you able to upgrade a blue item enough to eventually become purple/orange? Or is the only way to obtain purple/orange items through collecting enough shards to combine into an original piece? If you are able to upgrade a blue item to a purple item, will it have the same bonuses as an original purple item that was constructed through combining enough shards?

Thanks for the guide!
Floor reply (0)

aob Last edit in 2015-9-19 02:58:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
guest70912462
User
Joined 2015-6-11
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-9-19 07:51:27 | Show all posts

Reply 2# guest89125796

+8 on the entire set gives you 8x set effect bonuses (+700%). The orange version of the fire set starts at 1148 + 3% of max health for the explosion. Doesn\'t take a math wizard to figure out that\'s some serious firepower, pun intended.
Floor reply (0)

guest70912462 Last edit in 2015-9-19 07:51:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
newbie 1234
User
Joined 2015-7-20
Last Visited 2016-01-26
Post time 2015-9-19 10:19:38 | Show all posts

Does the dungeon resets again so you can fight chapter 1 again to get those free cards? I noticed that if you are a free player, you cannot draw free cards in blitz
Floor reply (0)

newbie 1234 Last edit in 2015-9-19 10:19:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
poppeliana
User
Joined 2015-11-9
Last Visited 2016-06-16
Post time 2015-11-6 16:11:23 | Show all posts

Thank you for this guide. If I cannot upgrade a green relic anymore because of +4 and there is nothing to replace it with, do I wait till I jave an item to replace it with or do I have to wait till I have the good relic?
Floor reply (0)

poppeliana Last edit in 2015-11-6 16:11:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-22 23:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.160793 second(s), 43 queries .