Credits
schweizersabel
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-12-13
Post time 2015-9-20 04:09:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ask: Rune Skill Book Reply:3| View:694
        Hi,
        I want to ask about the rune skill I redeem from Evil Banisher Legacy (for 50 badge if I am not mistaken)
        I exchanged Rune Book Fire Blast, with knowledge in mind that it is already unlocked (as far as I remember I don\'t need Rune Book to unlock the skill, just need to increase rank until certain level and you can unlock it like other skill with amethyst)
        What I have in mind when I exchanged this is hmm perhaps the devs mistakenly typed the wrong description and hoping this is for the Scald Rune Skill.
        And so I test my luck.

Unfortunately no, it is not the Scald Rune Skill Book.
        I heard recent changes allows you to get skill book from story n-star chest (I do not know which skills)
        So,;Evil Banisher Legacy\'s prize is a rune skill book you can acquire from story n-star chest (easily, I suppose), and I found similar rune can be exchanged for a hefty sum of 20,000 Guild Contribution Points.

I know I\'m dumb enough to exchange that Rune Book, but are these intentional? Or something that needs fixing?

Thanks

schweizersabel Last edit in 2015-9-20 04:09:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fires of fusion
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2017-09-21
Post time 2015-9-20 04:29:41 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fires of fusion Last edit in 2015-9-20 04:29:41

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-seraphina-
User
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-20 05:49:00 | Show all posts

Ask: Rune Skill Book

;;;; Dear player, thank you very much for reporting this to us and I will make an report of your issue. Just for your information, let me tell you clearly;that the 5th skill rune book of every class is not yet released.in game and there will be announcement when it will be released. ;;; fires of fusion posted on 2015-09-19 15:29:41;;;;

I wish that GTA would stop trying to hide the fact that staff have already given out some scald rune books and the rest of us players are being lied to about it and them refusing to make it right by allowing all the opportunity for fair play.

I know one of the players your team gave this book to because of your screwup with the name of one of the other classes runes, while it was reasonable to replace it you guys are completely in the wrong for denying others the chance to get the same opportunity they did by buying the book from guild shop.

The other thousands of players didn\'t make the mistake of naming the rune wrong, GTA did that and now we are being treated unfairly for GTA\'s mistake why can you not see this is wrong.

Sorry I don\'t blame you fires of fusion but this is completely unacceptable and I can\'t help but get mad every time the line gets parroted out that they are not available for everyone by a representative of the company that did give them to some players already. They are having you parrot out their official story and it is patently untrue which is really getting to me.
Floor reply (0)

-seraphina- Last edit in 2015-9-20 05:49:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-25 03:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050739 second(s), 38 queries .