User

Credits
heilhydra
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2016-01-23
Post time 2015-9-22 03:38:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Advanced Potion of Regen. Reply:7| View:333
        Bought one recently. When I entered battle ground, it disappeared immediately with no effect. :/

S27;
        IGN: HeilHydra

heilhydra Last edit in 2015-9-22 03:38:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heilhydra
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2016-01-23
 Author| Post time 2015-9-22 04:23:42 | Show all posts

Advanced Potion of Regen.

It\'d be really helpful for assistance. ^^ Thanks.
Floor reply (0)

heilhydra Last edit in 2015-9-22 04:23:42

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heilhydra
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2016-01-23
 Author| Post time 2015-9-22 04:59:57 | Show all posts

I just got disconnected, and when I logged back in, all my potions were gone. :/ I\'d bought the following potion to be used for relic dungeon:;
        Advanced potion of Regen.
        Advanced potion of Strength
        Advanced potion of Health x2
        Advanced potion of Rage;
        Advanced potion of Agility
        Advanced potion of Haste

I\'ve probably should have tagged it for Help category. ^^
Floor reply (0)

heilhydra Last edit in 2015-9-22 04:59:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
thefixer
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2017-03-03
Post time 2015-9-22 09:40:38 | Show all posts

Hi,

There are three types of potions in the game:

1 - Duration based in TIME
        This type of potion lasts for a fixed amount of time. Can be 10 minutes or 48 hours.
        They only disappear when timer reaches zero.

2 - Duration based in VALUE
        This type of potion (usually HP and MP) increase your amount of HP or MP and last until it reaches zero. It is like an extra fuel tank and increase the amount of HP or MP you have for use.
        Each attack you suffer (or spell you cast) will consume an amount of these potions until it wears off and disappear.

3 - Single use potion
        This type of potion recovers an amount of HP and disappears after use.

By the list of potions you said you lost:

Advanced potion of Regen = will disappear after 100k damage                                Advanced potion of Strength = lasts 2 days                                Advanced potion of Health x2 = recovers 50% of you Max HP (single use and disappear after that)                                Advanced potion of Rage = lasts 2 days                                Advanced potion of Agility = lasts 2 days                                Advanced potion of Haste = lasts 10 minutes       

Only time based potions can be analyzed for s shorter duration than what would be expoected:                                Advanced potion of Strength = lasts 2 days        Advanced potion of Rage = lasts 2 days                        Advanced potion of Agility = lasts 2 days       

I need to know the aproximate time and date when you bought this potions and when they were used to proceed with your issue.
Floor reply (0)

thefixer Last edit in 2015-9-22 09:40:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heilhydra
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2016-01-23
 Author| Post time 2015-9-22 19:50:49 | Show all posts

Reply 3# thefixer
        Yes, I do understand the concept of duration of each potion. Yesterday, when I made my third post on here, all the potions I bought were gone and none of the effects took place. Today, just now, when I logged back in, they (all except Advanced potion of Regen.) are shown again (above my skill and HP/MP bars), but they have shorter durations. It doesn\'t seem very fair if my time has been limited even more when the passed time wasn\'t even used for;effects.;
        I wouldn\'t be able to recall the approximate times, but I can do simple math to figure out the dates. I\'d had bought Advanced Potion of Agility and Advanced Potion of Rage past;Sunday the 22nd. Afterwards, I bought Advanced Potion of Health x2 (the one with that says Max HP increases by 10% after use, lasts 2 days., not the one you\'ve mentioned above), Advanced Potion of Strength, and Advanced Potion of Haste (I\'d bought two but one already took effect. The other, which I\'m inquiring about, didn\'t even take effect before it was gone).;
        There are two things, however, I\'d also like to mention that may be vital. The effects that came back this morning are crit increase by 5% (only 5 hours left), ATK increase by 10% (still more than 30 hours left), Dodge increase by 5% (only 5 hours left), and the max hp increase by 10% (more than 50 hours left). Now, you may be wondering what my problem is now that these effects returned, but my problem is that the time duration has decreased significantly even when they weren\'t in use. :/ I\'ve basically been robbed at least half of the long hours of each of the potions. I\'m not so much as worried about the Advanced potion of Health x2 now, but I\'d just like to point out the possibility of something that went wrong.;
        The other thing is that when I bought the Advanced Potion of Regen (Obtains 100k HP after use, regains 1.5% HP per sec.), I clicked to use it, and instead of the effect appearing that says how much HP is in this potion left, I had gotten a fast notification of the screen that the buff or effect had already expired! Not even merely a few seconds, but the potion was already done :/;

At this point, I neither care about my potions nor compensation, but I hope you can clarify if there were any other issues with potions before I start to buy more. I\'d rather not go through this issue again unless I know I\'m not wasting my diamonds and/or gems. ^^;;;
        ;
Floor reply (0)

heilhydra Last edit in 2015-9-22 19:50:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
thefixer
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2017-03-03
Post time 2015-9-24 05:39:06 | Show all posts

Yes... The game had some issues with potions some time ago...
        But it has been fixed and since then we had no more problems...
        I will talk to my supervisors to see what we can do about your case.
        Sorry for any inconvenience you may have had...
Floor reply (0)

thefixer Last edit in 2015-9-24 05:39:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heilhydra
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2016-01-23
 Author| Post time 2015-9-24 08:25:55 | Show all posts

Reply 5# thefixer
        It\'s fine. I understand it is not your fault. ^^
        I would, however, recommend that you check again to see if the bug really has been fixed. Another player has also encountered an issue with potions again:;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/87715/

Thank you for your time.;
Floor reply (0)

heilhydra Last edit in 2015-9-24 08:25:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-20 09:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076203 second(s), 46 queries .