User

Credits
fairyfantasy
User
Joined 2015-4-12
Last Visited 2017-10-22
Post time 2015-9-23 03:34:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tarot Glitch, support confusion...? Reply:4| View:178
                        Here is the ticket I sent in about the Tarot Glitch I encountered today, can someone please help me out with this issue, as well as explain why it matters what country I\'m from???? I\'m confused LoL

MY TICKET       

2015-09-23 02:10Tarot Glitch

Cannot place the antibot Card in Tarots, only scored 130 points in my first attempt which is worse than Little Helper. I wasn\'t able to get a screenshot not sure that would show you anything anyway I need a short film of how many times I tried to place that card before the timer ran out, refresh did not help. I am really proud of my tarot skills (1500+ on a typcial single run 4500+ total) and I really need the points/rank for upcoming tycoon. Please Please Please find a way to compensate me. I cannot afford to lose out on these points Also it has nothing to do with my Browser Cache or Internet connection as they are all good and cleared frequently. it seems it was working earlier as others have scored better today but it is bugged now. Please don\'t let me down with your lack of action in this matter. Check my history if you must. Yesterday I scored 4880 and achieved first place. I really really hope you will remedy this matter in a timely fashion I would love to have my faith restored in the devs and feel comfortable/happy recharging in the future....

Server repliedsent 2015-09-23 02:10
Your request has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. We will aim to answer you within 2 business days. If you want to add supplementary information to your request, please reply within this ticket.       

•                                                         Belinda;sent 2015-09-23 02:16                       
    Dear player, could you please tell us where you are from? we\'ll record this and make some adjustment. Thanks for cooperation.                                                                                                >; lease rate our customer service.                               
                                                                            Rating:;;;;                               
    Submit                       

•                                                         sent 2015-09-23 02:20                       
    If you mean Server I am on KabamS1

•                                                         Belinda;sent 2015-09-23 02:26                       
                                                            Dear player, i mean your country. Thanks.                       
                                                                                                    >; lease rate our customer service.                               
    Submit                       

•                                                         sent 2015-09-23 02:33                       
    I live in United States of America...

•                                                         Belinda;sent 2015-09-23 02:34                       
                                                            Dear player, i\'ve recorded this. Thanks for support.                       
                                                                                                    >; lease rate our customer service.                               
    Submit                       

fairyfantasy Last edit in 2015-9-23 03:34:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƦespecϮed Ϝlea
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2016-04-18
Post time 2015-9-23 08:54:22 | Show all posts

Tarot Glitch, support confusion...?

o.O I\'m highly confused as well. If you want me to make report then can I get your IGN please?

-Flea
Floor reply (0)

ƦespecϮed Ϝlea Last edit in 2015-9-23 08:54:22

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fairyfantasy
User
Joined 2015-4-12
Last Visited 2017-10-22
 Author| Post time 2015-9-23 08:58:03 | Show all posts

Reply 1# ƦespecϮed Ϝlea

I would certainly;be ever so grateful for your assistance my Dear Flea

FairyFantasy KabamS1
Floor reply (0)

fairyfantasy Last edit in 2015-9-23 08:58:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fairyfantasy
User
Joined 2015-4-12
Last Visited 2017-10-22
 Author| Post time 2015-9-23 10:41:41 | Show all posts

Ok I took the chance and tried to Finish my tarots and It worked this time and I still managed 6th despite the earlier glitch.

Thank you for your help
Floor reply (0)

fairyfantasy Last edit in 2015-9-23 10:41:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-23 17:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051416 second(s), 40 queries .