North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Magerealm Support & Bugs
7369 Threads / 40005 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 359| Reply: 4

Wings Upgrade Bug

[Copy link]

7

Threads

16

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
nkevans2
User
Posts:16
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2016-01-09
Post time 2015-9-23 04:01:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Wings Upgrade Bug Reply:4| View:359
I went to upgrade my Glisten Wings with 30 bones and 100 Raidiant Plume...It some kind of error happened an took 75 RPlume and 8 D Bones and no upgrade..Is there anything I can do about this..Help Please.

 nkevans2 Last edit in 2015-9-23 04:01:09

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

25

Threads

1069

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
-seraphina-
User
Posts:1069
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-23 04:45:10 | Show all posts

Wings Upgrade Bug

        I think you are mistaking an upgrade failure for an error, wings rank 4-6 have 75% chance of succeeding each time, there is a 25% chance of being unsuccessful you can use spirit dust to increase the chance of success higher if you like.

        You will get half the items back if you should fail.
Floor reply (0)

 -seraphina- Last edit in 2015-9-23 04:45:10

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

7

Threads

16

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
nkevans2
User
Posts:16
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2016-01-09
 Author| Post time 2015-9-23 06:04:49 | Show all posts

Wings Upgrade Bug

Reply 1# -seraphina-

        No I\'m sure it said error in red..

Floor reply (0)

 nkevans2 Last edit in 2015-9-23 06:04:49

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

25

Threads

1069

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
-seraphina-
User
Posts:1069
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-23 06:55:19 | Show all posts

Wings Upgrade Bug

Do you have a screenshot then since the failure message comes up in red too.
Floor reply (0)

 -seraphina- Last edit in 2015-9-23 06:55:19

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-24 02:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054385 second(s), 40 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list