User

Credits
kivah
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-24 06:29:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Making this game more enjoyable? Reply:2| View:215
        Hello all LoA players, im here to share my ideais to make this game more enjoyable, ill start with my ideas and next ill explain why. (im from Portugal so sorry for my far away perfect english)

1. Lower guild max player numbers to 20.
        2. Removing players name from all ranks when they stay more than 5 days inactives.
        3. Stop open new servers before old servers having enough active population.
        4. Add scrolls payed\\free in game shop to increase new players XP on old servers to give them opportunity to catch up LVL 75 in 2 weeks.

Im playing in (EU4)Klishnu almost since the begining of this game, and every week i see people stop playing the game on my server, i believe we have about 150 active players and this is a very low population to play the game properly, because this game needs very active players to be enjoyable.
        Im a guild leader and my guild is in top2 (TIMEKEEPERS), and every week 1 2 players stop play the game and at this moment is impossible for me to find new players cause server looks dead, no1 speak anymore in the chat i only see always same recruit messages that makes me sick.. Lowering guild max player numbers to 20 will make more easy to keep guild full of players, changing difficulty rewards on wharf boss and damage difficulty on guild treasure chapters this change will be OK.
        Opening new servers every week makes no sense, because i believe from 47 europe servers maybe only last 7 new servers have a big active population, and why open more servers if we have alot servers empty of active players? OK i understand this is business and every new server you open you have alot sick players adding money on first days and you get 5k++ euros each new server in first week? Thats fantastic but you are killing the old servers and there is other ways to get money, just think.
        About the XP scroll this is more than obvious its a must needed thing in game, because if players can level up quick till LVL 75 will be possible new players enjoy playing in any server.
        OK thats all for now, if people like this ideas i have alot more to share.
        ENJOY and support me.

KIVAH (EU4)Klishnu

kivah Last edit in 2015-9-24 06:29:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxkLJPI8cQawNH1
User
Joined 2015-5-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-24 12:28:39 | Show all posts

Making this game more enjoyable?

As my mate said , you are killing the game with opening new servers.It was a crazy run last days , like  the day and the new server .There is no rule for inactives , you only are killing other active players and the competitive spirit.Could you listen to us , the players for a bit and stop by to us , so we can tell you what hurts us , or you are so blind and cant see us ?
Floor reply (0)

AbxkLJPI8cQawNH1 Last edit in 2015-9-24 12:28:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-2-22 13:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065804 second(s), 36 queries .