Credits
danielyanxiangxu
User
Joined 2015-8-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-24 09:11:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Eclipse Wings and Hero Changes Later Reply:2| View:93

1. Eclipse Wings..
        you rekt us with our wings that we bought with our real money and already active it before. now we need to active mage council 1 month(before there was 1 days council and 7 days council) to get to used the wings. did you think a lot of casher play this game more than free player ?? you can check it in your traffic casher online and non-casher online and you will see non-casher online player is more than casher player when you already make it like that i think some of player already quit from your game because the changes you make without asking our ideas first. if a lot of non-casher player quit did you think the casher player will last long for play ? they will feel boring because they can\'t compete with other anymore and they will not long last too to play the game you will see later if you don\'t believe me.. enjoy for a lot of dammed optimatizion you make and later you will see no one play this game anymore because you\'re focusing in our money than providing service to us first.

2. Hero Changes Later in next Update..[color         The cost of siphon has been increased now, and the skills of hero is activated with his siphon level, the first skill is activated withe lvl.1,;the second skill is activated with lvl.4, the third is activated with lvl.4, the fourth skill is activated with lvl.7, the fifthth skill is activated with lvl.10.
lvl.0 to lvl.1 cost 3 siphon stones
        lvl.1 to lvl.2 cost 5 siphon stones;
        lvl.2 to lvl.3 cost 10 siphon stones

lvl.3 to lvl.4 cost 20 siphon stones
lvl.4 to lvl.5 cost 35 siphon stones
lvl.5 to lvl.6 cost 55 siphon stones
lvl.6 to lvl.7 cost 80 siphon stones
lvl.7 to lvl.8 cost 110 siphon stones
lvl.8 to lvl.9 cost 145 siphon stones
lvl.9 to lvl.10 cost 185 siphon stones
lvl.10 to lvl.11 cost 230 siphon stones
lvl.11 to lvl.12 cost 280 siphon stones
lvl.12 to lvl.13 cost 335 siphon stones
lvl.13 to lvl.14 cost 395 siphon stones
        lvl.14 to lvl.15 cost 460 siphon stones

well another damned thing you make and you want rekt our hero now. are you kidding us ? we already make the skill active with the siphon lv.3 to active 4th skill later need lv.7 ? good thing you doing it greedy devs sooner of later you will see many of players will leaving this money greedy game that you created. i just feel sad about this truth.. the truth is this game is very very good but the person who manages it is greedy pigs...
        I just hope if you want to make things named OPTIMIZATION first you need to ask our ideas because we are the one to play the game not you(devs) because you guys just providing us with service but what you guys did is really out of our interest with money maker game right now than providing us with better service more... you can check how many people online in every-server you create now if you don\'t believe my words about a lot of people already quitting this game.. thanks before i just want to make this game be played with many of people because this game is very good just the system the devs make made people be losing interest to play this game anymore..
[color
        ;
;

danielyanxiangxu Last edit in 2015-9-24 09:11:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gameov3r
User
Joined 2014-11-30
Last Visited 2016-02-26
Post time 2015-9-24 09:42:30 | Show all posts

Eclipse Wings and Hero Changes Later

hmmmm ;well for me .....im beginning to lost interest ;in this game ,I must admit this is a good game but as the game progresses and the devs are noticing that little by little some are charging their performance in getting the game in good shape is getting worst.Why make so many servers where in there a lot of bugs ,errors occur ,play getting harder ( although its a challenge)in short it is not yet fully operational it is still have its ups and down;.This game is turning into a leeech ,we are your source of income ,we provide the work you have now,We are your boss wthout us this game dont exsist at least have some consideration;.You guys (MAGEREALM) ;must also think whats best for the game and the people who ;play this game not for the money only.

I AM GIVING THIS ;GAME LESS THAN A YEAR.........
Floor reply (0)

gameov3r Last edit in 2015-9-24 09:42:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-27 10:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.113378 second(s), 33 queries .