User

Credits
terra bul
User
Joined 2014-11-13
Last Visited 2016-01-13
Post time 2015-9-25 10:21:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Customer Service? Reply:6| View:213
        Why is it so hard to make a general announcement to keep players informed when there are major glitches?;
        So many posts, unhappy players... ok people sound angry but in the end the frustration builds and no answers or announcements doesn\'t help.
        Some state this is \'free\' but many players spend more than enough.;And with those diamonds this becomes a paid game which;should ensure a service which isn\'t there.;
        The game is so full of bugs. Whether or not beyond your controle, this does affect game play and when players approach bug issues it should be taken seriously.
        I don\'t understand why the general answers are so \'general\', seldom concrete answers to questions. Despite a few caring and experienced mods, there really should be a policy for announcements re major glitches for not everything can rely on personal experience. And please look beyond answers like dear player, thanks for playing LoA, we will discuss it of send a screenshot because when people are stuck this really isn\'t an answer at all. Besides which, there seldom seems to be a follow up.
        I very much hope some time the customer service can be improved. I\'d be happier with a good CS than yet another new item or event at this point,

Terra Bul UA 54

terra bul Last edit in 2015-9-25 10:21:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
nγχ
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2017-02-25
Post time 2015-9-25 17:21:13 | Show all posts

Customer Service?

Hi Terra Bul,

Ok as mods we have very little power and are constrained by guidelines to what we can respond with etc. We try to follow up each post and answer but limited to 2 hour shifts in a pattern with 2 hour mod on 4 hour of 2 hour on etc.  

When the bugs and glitches happen I promise you the mods who are players to are just as angry... We report it on the emergency line as soon as we find an issue, most of the times we don\'t get an answer back or one that they will look into it asap.

We do take each one seriously but when the same issue is reported 50 times in a shift it gets hard to respond to each one personally so resort to stock answer plus we normally don\'t know what they will do till we get informed so all we can do is report and ask for screen shots.

I know its frustrating from both sides, but mods do care. Personally I absolutely agree with you I was up till 3am this morning for Divine wars and reporting.

Any ways I thought i would try to give you an full answer.

Thanks Nyx
Floor reply (0)

nγχ Last edit in 2015-9-25 17:21:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
terra bul
User
Joined 2014-11-13
Last Visited 2016-01-13
 Author| Post time 2015-9-26 04:38:07 | Show all posts

Customer Service?

Reply 1# nγχ

Thanks for the time and effort to reply, much appreciated. There are a few mods who are very conscientious and obviously want to give the input to us players which is much appreciated.;
        However it\'s obvious that some things go beyond the guidelines or knowledge of mods as some things have to do with the actual functioning of the game and aren\'t just \'player issues\'. That\'s all the more reason to request for better official announcements and effective customer service. Especially in view of the fact that for all those spending on this game a certain degree of service deserves more attention than it\'s getting until thus far.

Thanks again Nyx, there are a few like yourself who\'s replies are much appreciated because it does at least soften the blow (even if not to solve the issue) after loss due to issues like bugs.;

Terra Bul
Floor reply (0)

terra bul Last edit in 2015-9-26 04:38:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
nγχ
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2017-02-25
Post time 2015-9-26 04:56:24 | Show all posts

Customer Service?

Hi Terra,

No problems at all. I know it wasn\'t much compared to all the errors and issues in the game and honestly as a player first I really do understand. The equally frustrating thing is how much we all love the game and just want to play it with no bugs no errors.

We have said many times that no 2 cs things should happen at the same time and for the love of our sanity which is very little left don\'t do an update before the weekend and in the middle of a big event. I\'m going to actually write a big thing for the monday morning meeting regarding just this.

Again I know it really isn\'t much help but most of the mods became mods because they genuinely love the game and want it to WORK and help people.

Thanks Nyx
Floor reply (0)

nγχ Last edit in 2015-9-26 04:56:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
terra bul
User
Joined 2014-11-13
Last Visited 2016-01-13
 Author| Post time 2015-9-26 05:29:48 | Show all posts

Customer Service?

oh it\'s a BIG help to even know someone cares at all Nyx;) Don\'t underestimate the power of effort!

Thanks again,;
        Terra Bul
Floor reply (0)

terra bul Last edit in 2015-9-26 05:29:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matthewcapa
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 05:41:47 | Show all posts

Customer Service?

dear custumer service ;i am having problem changing or makeing my arcade have a real email adress and then being able to sign in but the real isue is my game is not working on facebook my angel quiz has no bottens and wrym race is black sreen and there is a problem using crome with it here it all is
                        [url=]Lock icon with yellow warning triangle;[/url]       
                                                                                Google Chrome can see the site’s certificate, but the site uses a weak security setup (SHA-1 signatures), so your connection might not be private.                                                                                Proceed with caution. These are common mistakes in websites\' configurations, but that doesn\'t guarantee that your connection is secure.                                       

Floor reply (0)

matthewcapa Last edit in 2015-9-26 05:41:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-25 10:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184374 second(s), 41 queries .