ezy*
Super moderator
Joined 2015-4-29
Last Visited 2018-01-23
Post time 2015-9-25 16:15:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
9/25~9/29 Strategy Master (20) Bombmaster [Expir Reply:14| View:2005

Description:
The hero of this week is Bombmaster.
A lone inventor, with a dream to become a hero.
He desperately creates new state of art robotic equipment and weapons to let his dream come true.  
[color
Event Duration:
September 25th~29th [Forum Time]
(Rewards will be sent via in-game mail in 2~3 working days.)

How to participate:
1) Post a reply with the strategy or background about the weekly hero/angel.
(We may choose some of them to post on our websites)
2) Include your IGN & Server.

Rewards:
500 diamonds, 10 Hero chests (3 stars)
(Wrong info will lead to disqualification, please double check before posting)

Number of winners:
Less than 50 replies = 5 Lucky Players
50-100 replies = 10 Lucky Players
100 + replies = 15 Lucky Players
200 + replies = 20 Lucky Players
300 + replies = 25 Lucky Players and so on...
(Irrelevant reply will be considered as spamming which will lead to EVENT DISQUALIFICATION and the post will be deleted.)

Note:
        Spam/illegal Content it will lead to EVENT DISQUALIFICATION. We reserve the right to final interpretation of this event & rewards.

***Winner List***
        Sevenseas        eu7
Anticus        s100
Ragnarok        s100
Disgusting        s107
Merkozis        s25

ezy* Last edit in 2015-9-25 16:15:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
disgusting
User
Joined 2015-9-8
Last Visited 2017-11-22
Post time 2015-9-26 00:38:45 | Show all posts

9/25~9/29 Strategy Master (20) Bombmaster

I love this guy, started using him last week.
        Only 4 stars so far, but he can be extremely powerful.
        Very good to use with other back-line killers.
        I\'ve had him double ult before after getting killing blow on;3 heroes.. very devastating and obviously changes the battle outcome in your favor..
        Love love love him.
        Basic attack throws a bomb to back line singet target, chance to do an ability that hits all backline heroes for great damage.
        Ult hits all enemies.

Server 107 ign Disgusting
Floor reply (0)

disgusting Last edit in 2015-9-26 00:38:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anticus
User
Joined 2015-8-30
Last Visited 2016-05-13
Post time 2015-9-26 01:11:50 | Show all posts

BOOM! Just like his name sounds,;Bombmaster blow your opponents up and wrecks havoc to their back lines. Don\'t let his lack of certain runes fool you, Bombmaster has +Physical Attack, +Hit, +Crit DMG; however, his 3rd skill makes up for the +Crit, and his 4th skill gives him a double +Physical Attack. Moreover, his resilience rune makes him resistant to crowd control heroes such as Blue Witch or Berserker Claw.

Default Attack Pattern: prioritize rear, followed by top
        1st Skill (Active): damages all heroes, and reduce 1 random hero attack for 2 rounds
        2st Skill (Passive): chance to damage enemy rear lines and decrease healing for 2 rounds
        3rd Skill;(Passive): +crit rate
        4th Skill;(Passive): +attack

Runes: HP, Physical Attack, Resilience, Hit, Crit DMG

Damage-wise, Bombmaster is up there with Green Archer (when Green Archer is at low health), except he takes out the backlines instead of the front. Bombmaster is therefore a great hero to destroy strong-dps backlines with front-heavy tanks (most builds you see mid-game).  
        To be most effective, Bombmaster should be placed together with another rear-row (Amazon Hunter, Nightblade, Snow Queen, Nereida) or heat-seeking hero (Dragon Queen, Earth Shaker), because a fully runed opponent + a strong healer can counter his massive AoEs.
        Another way to counter Bombmaster would be to switch your front and rear columns, i.e. tanks in the back, and dps in the front (or at least one tank in the back to serve as a chokehold).

IGN: Anticus
        S100 (Fornax)
Floor reply (0)

anticus Last edit in 2015-9-26 01:11:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
guest86174623
User
Joined 2015-8-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 02:25:30 | Show all posts

I am lvl 50 and currently using 3 star Bombmaster, I\'m trying to get him to 4 stars but it\'s quite hard, and I can\'t consider upgrading him to 5 stars.;
        However, he has pretty strong damage, his crits hit HARD, his 2nd spell, Ignition, procs quite often and reduces rear line\'s attack so it is quite useful against DPS rear lines.
        ;I\'m using him with Snow Queen so I can shutdown my opponent\'s rear line damage pretty nicely.
        He\'s very useful in Angel Trial because he kills rear line quite fast.

S102, ign Jarod
Floor reply (0)

guest86174623 Last edit in 2015-9-26 02:25:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
willynetros
User
Joined 2015-9-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 05:27:30 | Show all posts

This Hero packs a very powerful punch to glass cannon backline heros. I have fought this hero several times this week and his 2nd skill proc is unbelievable strong that it keeps spamming my team.
        Put this hero along with other rear hero killers like snow queen and nereida, you can dominate quite easy with this hero despite his soulstone comes rarely by.
        Make sure to invest in Attack damage and crit on this hero, his damage is insane.

IGN: Filifolia
        S111 - Alloces
Floor reply (0)

willynetros Last edit in 2015-9-26 05:27:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
merkozis1
User
Joined 2015-7-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 10:19:35 | Show all posts

Merkozis s25 level 79
Bombmaster is an archer type hero who throws grenades that blow up your opponents up and destroy the back line heroes.
Keep in mind he starts out as a two star hero so his stats are not as good as they could be for a AOE type hero. This is the only reason I do not use this hero even though I have him at 2 stars at the moment. For people starting out the game, he is a GREAT BACKLINE nuker.
If you have the money or the gems, I suggest to take advantage of the events whenever possible to farm his soul stones.
SKILLS
1st Skill:damages all heroes, and reduce 1 random hero attack for 2 rounds
2nd Skill:chance to damage enemy rear lines and decrease healing for 2 round
3rd Skill:increase in crit rate x amount level
4th Skill: increase in attack x amount per level

RUNES
1) HP
2) Physical Attack
3) Resilience
4) Hit
5) Crit DMG
I highly recommend to max out his physical attack, hit and crit damage before moving onto hp and resilience as this will improve his nuking ability.
        Since he is an archer type hero, he is weaker and has;lower HP. He belongs in the backline and never place;him as a tank in the frontline.
        He is best paired with other backline nukers such as amazon hunter, nereida or night blade. He will also need some to tank for him, so placing dwarf warrior, king of bones etc in front of him will help him survive and nuke the enemy team.
        To counter bombstarter, you could either use backline nukers mentioned above (to target bombstarter) or reverse your team where you tanks are in the backline so that they soak up his damage. Finally you could use someone like berserker claw to stun him and wait until the enemy\'s tanks are down and then kill him using someone like pyrona.

Hope that helps! Happy raiding!

-merkozi

Floor reply (0)

merkozis1 Last edit in 2015-9-26 10:19:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxqea7vktowojbq
User
Joined 2015-9-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 18:54:07 | Show all posts

One of my Favourite Heros,
        Am already using him with Acrane Spirit and he is causing a havoc because he ignores the defence. And his critical damage is too much.;
        Can\'t wait to get my hands on Mirabelle. These both combined together will destroy the opposite team.

IGN: Promis3
        S104 Puppis
Floor reply (0)

abxqea7vktowojbq Last edit in 2015-9-26 18:54:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dale oliver
User
Joined 2015-8-22
Last Visited 2017-04-23
Post time 2015-9-27 00:17:24 | Show all posts

Bombmaster guarantees attack on the back lane whatever the circumstances are EXCEPT only if there\'s no rear in his line. He devastates enemy rear line that makes you really desperate to put your squishy heroes in front. His 2nd skill passive named IGNITION hits all enemy in the rear and reduce healing. Pairing him up with heroes that attacks the lowest hp percentage enemies like dragonqueen, Earthshaker, or even hell hound\'s triple bite ult (most likely guarantees cleaning for you since he will attack 3 times) to clean up the mess and get rid of the enemy hero will result the battle to your favor, GUARANTEED.

Best pairing method with him are:

Dragon Queen: For her ult that aims the lowest hp and her 2nd skill passive that targets the highest attacker in enemy. Most likely they are in rear and should be low in health due to bomb master\'s auto attack and ignition passive and ult. Her ultimate does pretty good combo with bomb master so that he wont be sniped down fast.

Hell hound: For his wind shield that reduces tons of damage and the back line and his ult most likely cleans the job on what bomb master has started.

Earth Shaker: For his ult that favors on the 2 lowest hp enemy heroes. He can take good enough for the team in front too.

Nereida: Pretty much his passive pops randomly that can clean enemy that bomb master started and a guaranteed clean up with his ultimate.

Snow Queen:
She cleans enemy rear pretty good too, considering if enemy rear heroes are female, will brutally kill them.

And a whole lot more heroes that he can pair up pretty good with..

IGN: Ragnarok
S100: Fornax
IOS version
Floor reply (0)

dale oliver Last edit in 2015-9-27 00:17:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bez
User
Joined 2015-9-25
Last Visited 2016-07-10
Post time 2015-9-27 16:07:07 | Show all posts

I\'m just a new player and I don\'t own this hero yet but his skills seem awesome. He would totally fit my playstyle!

Server: S48 (EU) Drike                                IGN: Bez                                Version: Android       
Floor reply (0)

bez Last edit in 2015-9-27 16:07:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
joao vieira
User
Joined 2014-12-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-28 16:45:02 | Show all posts

IGN: Sevenseas
Server: DoomCitadel EU7

Hero: Bombmaster

1st Skill (ACTIVE):;damages all heroes, and reduce 1 random hero attack for 2 rounds
2nd Skill (PASSIVE):;chance to damage enemy rear lines and decrease healing for 2 round
3rd Skill (PASSIVE):;increase in;crit
4th Skill (PASSIVE):;increase in;attack

Backline spread dps and Whole Team DPS. i think this hero could be great if combined with other AOE heroes, although i think he wont see much action because of the lack in CC.

Possible team would be:;
[Flora]
[Bombmaster] [EarthShaker]
[WitchHunter] [Minotaur]
[Blazing Soul]
I would call this team the kill them, before they kill you.
Average tanking front line with AOE dmg, and AOE damage in the back line.
The way to play this team is to, wait until every hero in the backline has his active ready... and then... unleash hell... and hope to kill everyone.

Bombmaster quote: Here... Catch this!
Floor reply (0)

joao vieira Last edit in 2015-9-28 16:45:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-2-25 03:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066046 second(s), 52 queries .