User

Credits
kevin13
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 00:54:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
F2P player in dire need of assistance. Reply:11| View:710
        I\'m currently lvl 44 and is already confused about what to do with my heroes. Though I\'m trying to make at least 2 decent teams for the wharf. Kindly please help me compose my main team and my second team.? As of the moment this is what I got:

Rose Knight 3* - Nether Knight 3* - Elder Dwarf 2* - Valkyrie 2* - Berserker Claw 2*
        Lunar Priestess 3* - Pyrona 3* - Mermaid 3*
        Night Sentinel 3* - Atalanta 3* - Grimbow 2* - Night Blade 2*
        Athena 2* - Styx 1* - Nyssa 2*

Your opinion is really appreciated, thank you in advance to those who will lend me their knowledge, experience and time.
        More power F2P players of LOA-FR.!;

kevin13 Last edit in 2015-9-26 00:54:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kbdakini
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-27
Post time 2015-9-26 01:23:36 | Show all posts

F2P player in dire need of assistance.

Wow, you have some real nice heroes and angels! Kudos!; You got 4 great tanks, 2 support and quite a few strong backline heroes.; And your current angels is something I wish I had when i was at your level =D; Here is my opinion based on my experience.

I would say you want to put Nether Knight and Rose Knight in the front of your strongest team since they are 3 star, and you want Night Sentinel and Atalanta at the back with either Lunar Priestess/Mermaid/Pyrona since they are also 3 star as well.; Your Angel should be Nyssa for your strongest team since you have easy access to her shards.; Since Nyssa can heal, you might end up needing another healing support hero, but that\'s up to you.

Second team should be Elder Dwarf and Valkyrie with B. Claw, Nightblade and Grimbow in the back with Athena as the Angel since she is 2 star already.; Again, if you feel like you need another healing support hero, you can swap out one of the back line heroes with that hero.

In terms of who to level up, I think you need to work on Elder Dwarf\'s shards to get him to 5 star asap.; Once he gets more stars, you can swap Nether Knight out for him.; In fact, you might want to change your teams as you go along depending on who you choose to focus on.  Here are some thoughts on that.

•                 - Rose Knight is very good late game, but I believe Valkyrie has the best shield in the game.

•                 - Nightblade is awesome, especially when coupled with Alecta; but note she only deals damage in a straight line.

•                 - Grimbow deals damage to the whole back row and I think he should be leveled (I wish I had done that myself); I understand his damage works especially well with Mikaela (who I have).;

•                 - Night Sentinel doesn\'t seem to be favored much anymore, because his hit rate isn\'t the best so when you encounter a hero with a high dodge rate and rune like Rose Knight, you will run into trouble.;

•                 - Note that Atalanta falls behind late game but that Pyrona is an excellent mage.;

•                 - I understand that Mermaid is a good front line healer and that Lunar Priestess is the best healer in the game for all party heals.; But you have 2 healing angels already so I would query how useful the healing angels are in your teams since if you have a support hero in there, you are actually losing out on the amount of damage you are dealing to your enemy.

Hope the above helps and best of luck to you!

Unrelated but kind of related: What\'s the point of having a bullet option when they don\'t show up when you post?   Edited to add the bullets so there\'s not a wall of text that\'s hard to read

Floor reply (0)

kbdakini Last edit in 2015-9-26 01:23:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
battousais43
User
Joined 2015-7-13
Last Visited 2016-03-11
Post time 2015-9-26 09:45:06 | Show all posts

Im solid F2P in our server S43 Hecate, and Im rank 3 in arena. My main team MAX ALL, elder dwarf, rose knight/neither knight(i switch both), night blade, berserker claw and lumia. My angel 6* Alecta.

2nd team(optional) that you can use
        pyrona, night sentinel, VALKYRIE(immortal late game she wont die unless polymorph)
        if you use this team get Mikaela angel.
Floor reply (0)

battousais43 Last edit in 2015-9-26 09:45:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevin13
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 00:09:31 | Show all posts

kbdakini I like how you end up composing the main and second team for the mean time since you gave suggestions on who to replace at the end game. At the main team though you prefer Nyssa over Athena which I assume that lower tier angels with higher stars is better than higher tier angels ;with lower stars.

I am about to level my Nether Knight to 3* then should I stop farming his shards because soon I can get Elder Dwarf to level up with 3*.? I mean rather than farming NK I should farm Rose Knight.? And from your comment on Night Sentinel, should I upgrade his star or spend my arena points elsewhere.?

I\'m upgrading my Lunar Priestess and Mermaid and Athena for arena defense that should somewhat look like Athena, LP, Mermaid, Elder Dwarf, Rose Knight and Valkyrie to clock out the time assuming I\'m at the late game without any useful hero that comes along.
Floor reply (0)

kevin13 Last edit in 2015-9-27 00:09:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevin13
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 00:15:17 | Show all posts

battousais43 Lumia is pain in the a** whenever I see her in the arena. But I got interested of your main team especially Night Blade and Berserker Claw as your main offensive heroes. But correct me if I\'m wrong that I can only match up both of them to Atalanta/Night Sentinel/Pyrona whenever they are already equal in stars and levels right.? Or are they better at the moment assuming all equal in equipment, runes level, skills level and the level itself but not the same in terms of stars.?
Floor reply (0)

kevin13 Last edit in 2015-9-27 00:15:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kbdakini
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-27
Post time 2015-9-27 00:51:47 | Show all posts

;;;; kbdakini I like how you end up composing the main and second team for the mean time since you gave suggestions on who to replace at the end game. At the main team though you prefer Nyssa over Athena which I assume that lower tier angels with higher stars is better than higher tier angels ;with lower stars.

I am about to level my Nether Knight to 3* then should I stop farming his shards because soon I can get Elder Dwarf to level up with 3*.? I mean rather than farming NK I should farm Rose Knight.? And from your comment on Night Sentinel, should I upgrade his star or spend my arena points elsewhere.?

I\'m upgrading my Lunar Priestess and Mermaid and Athena for arena defense that should somewhat look like Athena, LP, Mermaid, Elder Dwarf, Rose Knight and Valkyrie to clock out the time assuming I\'m at the late game without any useful hero that comes along. ;;; kevin13 posted on 2015-09-26 11:09:31;;;;

Hi Kevin,
        You might want to keep upgrading Nyssa until you can get Alecta - (btw Nyssa is actually a very good Alecta counter).; Reasoning is exactly what you said; a lower tier angel w/ more stars is better than a higher tier angel with less stars b/c the passive stat boost from the angel will be a huge asset to your team.;
        Some people like to upgrade their lower tiered angels to 5 stars which isn\'t a bad idea but you need to think ahead and see how many Angel gems you might need later.; For example, I upgraded Lunaria to 3 stars and stopped there since I wanted to save my Angel gems for Alecta.; However, if I had gotten Nyssa instead, I might have upgraded one more star.; (Lunaria really isn\'t very good haha).; I deliberately level slow, so now i have my Alecta to 5 stars, but that\'s gonna be it for her, since I want to level up my Mikaela, Styx/Athena (haven\'t decided which of the latter two I want to use yet).; I think once the BR of a particular Angel overtakes another, I\'ll be rearranging their position in my teams accordingly.;
        Elder Dwarf is definitely top priority for tanking but Nether Knight is really good as well.; Since they operate on different currencies on the game (guild coins vs bread), you can do both at once.; Nether Knights only downside is that his shield doesn\'t always come on, but when it does, its really good; he also has the useful lifesteal skill.; Nothing worse than seeing your enemy\'s front line with bubbles all over and regain health with each hit!; Since Rose Knight is better end game, I don\'t think you need to rush to his shards right now, but trust me, by the time you get to level 70ish, you\'re gonna have most of your heroes with farmable shards in the map at 5 star.
        Night Sentinel is a difficult one.; I personally have mine to 5 star, and he\'s pretty good for some stuff; I\'ve been using him for Angel Trial a lot lately if I need to get rid of annoying tanks fast.; Right now I am farming Djinni shards with that particular currency which means I can\'t do much with my Grimbow yet.; Reason why I mention all this is that NS has a bad hit rate and he only hits one target which makes him not too useful late game.; Whereas Grimbow when properly leveled, he is able to hit the whole back row, which is where everyone\'s main damage dealers/mages are; and he is lethal coupled with Mikaela as I mentioned before.;
        I have thought recently that maybe I would have wanted to level Grimbow earlier, since if I could get rid of an enemy\'s back row, all that would be left is the tanks in front which don\'t do too much damage and can be brought down in time especially when their support are already kaput.; Notice that I have Nereida who is also a backline damage dealer, which also explains why I didn\'t level Grimbow when I got him in from the Divine draw.; Looking back, I think I would have liked to have prioritized him over NS but there you go, such is (game)life.; Btw, I actually have stopped runing up my NS; he is now a few levels behind my main team.
        So long answer short, I think you need to think about what you want your particular hero to do, and go from there.
        I see you have a defense heavy team in arena; yeah that strategy also works quite well I hear =D
        Final thought: as a nearly F2P player myself (bought 2 monthly vip cards with credit left over on an iTunes gift card with nothing else to spend it on) I would say that you don\'t want to have too many heroes summoned/leveled because there\'s no way to get gear/shards/runes etc. for them all later on without spending a load of cash and I imagine that would be the most frustrating situation!
        Btw my team composition might interest you:
        (1) 5* Alecta with EDwarf, Dark Paladin, Nightblade, Nereida, and; BClaw.
        (2) 3* Styx with RK, Atlanta, NK, Pyrona and NS
        (3) 2* Mikaela with Valkyrie, Headless Horseman, Earthshaker (got him in a draw), Demon Hunter and Astral Archer.
        Going to be rearranging my teams as I get more of the special heroes starred.
        Hope this helps =D
Floor reply (0)

kbdakini Last edit in 2015-9-27 00:51:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevin13
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 12:11:46 | Show all posts

Ok probably I\'ll be buying Nyssa shards to level her up upto 3* and then I\'ll keep my angel points for the next tier angels. Oh and yes I forgot that Elder Dwarf and NK are obtainable through different currencies, I will prioritize leveling up NK to 3* then move to leveling up RK to 4* while buying shards for Elder Dwarf.

About NS, maybe i\'ll get him to about 4* or until I can get another back row hitter or whenever I\'ve upgraded my Night Blade before I will upgrade the stars of my Grimbow. As I think I do not need Djinni since I already got Lunar Priestess and Mermaid, or is it better to have Djinni than Mermaid for my arena defense.?

Lastly, Berserker Claw in your main team caught my attention, is he really that heavier hitter than Pyrona, Atalanta and NS.? Though I am leveling my BC for my 2nd team but with your team it got me thinking if I should swap it for either of the three heroes mentioned for my main team
Floor reply (0)

kevin13 Last edit in 2015-9-27 12:11:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kbdakini
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-27
Post time 2015-9-27 13:07:07 | Show all posts

;;; About NS, maybe i\'ll get him to about 4* or until I can get another back row hitter or whenever I\'ve upgraded my Night Blade before I will upgrade the stars of my Grimbow. As I think I do not need Djinni since I already got Lunar Priestess and Mermaid, or is it better to have Djinni than Mermaid for my arena defense.?       
                        Lastly, Berserker Claw in your main team caught my attention, is he really that heavier hitter than Pyrona, Atalanta and NS.? Though I am leveling my BC for my 2nd team but with your team it got me thinking if I should swap it for either of the three heroes mentioned for my main team        
;;; kevin13 posted on 2015-09-26 23:11:46;;;;

I think most people will agree that Djinni is excellent for Angel Trial since she does the all party heal at purple and she does it automatically most times - sometimes she will attack randomly even when her own health is low but that\'s rare.; But your case I think you have enough healers already for defense with Nyssa (later Athena, I\'m sure), LP and Mermaid, so if I was in your shoes and if defense is the only reason, I would not bother with Djinni.; Btw note that Mermaid is a very very good front row healer and her dodge rate is also extremely high.

I love my BClaw haha.; Aside from the fact that he\'s an animal (I know he\'s a werewolf but I think of him as a dog), I really like his disabling stun on the back row which seems to be proc-ing more and more frequently for me now that he is at 5 stars.; Yesterday I was able to run the wharf boss counter all the way down to zero because I used BClaw on him and the poor guy was stunned the whole battle (having Nereida doing her stun thing every now and then also helped, I\'m sure).; In pvp battles, I have Nightblade to hit one hero in the backrow, which usually finishes them off after Alecta\'s skill and NB\'s ultimate; I set BClaw on another annoying back row hero, and Nereida cleans up after them both if needed.; So at least for my setup, BClaw is pretty critical.

Hope this helps =D
Floor reply (0)

kbdakini Last edit in 2015-9-27 13:07:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kbdakini
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-27
Post time 2015-9-27 13:14:11 | Show all posts

Oh Btw, just remember that BClaw is squishy, so you don\'t want to be putting him in the front unless there\'s no one directly in front of him who poses a threat to him.; He also has a dodge rune, which is nice =D
Floor reply (0)

kbdakini Last edit in 2015-9-27 13:14:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevin13
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-28 01:13:03 | Show all posts

I\'m just pondering on whether to buy Djinni for arena def because i think I have sufficient healers for angel trials an been reaching the top floor since my 2nd day of playing in server Haagenti. Therefore I wouldn\'t be purchasing Djinni shards since Mermaid and LP plus 3 tank hero and Athena as arena defense is already formidable right.? Then I guess I\'ll be leveling up my NS and try to increase his hit rate.

From your experience using Berserker Claw makes me want to try him/her/it (I really don\'t know hahaha) out once it catches my main heroes level along side Night Blade. And yes I agree on te stun that keeps a hero asleep for the entire match.! I\'ve faces on lately in arena and it makes my LP dreaming the whole match. Since at level 46 I am stack at some point in normal campaign because of level 48 requirement to advance and my main team\'s item is already waiting then I have time to focus on both BC and NB

By the way even though I\'m still far from it but I\'d like to ask after 3* Nyssa what angel should I focus next.? Am I to get Alecta or use Nyssa up until I get to Athena.? Oh and reading Styx skills makes me want to use her too, Athena for Angel Trial and Arena Defense then Styx for Arena Offense and campaigns. Because at the moment with my main team I lack crowd control, I feel like RK\'s stun and Pyrona\'s sheep rarely procs for me (maybe I\'m just too unlucky hahaha).
Floor reply (0)

kevin13 Last edit in 2015-9-28 01:13:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-27 01:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.194857 second(s), 49 queries .