North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: kevin13

F2P player in dire need of assistance.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kbdakini
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-27
Post time 2015-9-28 03:26:25 | Show all posts

F2P player in dire need of assistance.

Re:
        - Djinni: if you are good with AT then I don\'t think you need her.

- NS: there\'s nothing you can do to increase his hit rate, since he doesn\'t have that rune, so if you face a hero like Rose Knight with his passive dodge, a high dodge rune, and a 6 star angel, your NS will most likely miss.; However, NS would still be good against a hero who doesn\'t have that kind of dodge I would imagine.

- BClaw: many times how I decided on which heroes I wanted were a result of facing them in battle.; Right now, I\'m interested in getting Astral Child for defense/end game purpose.; Originally I thought she was quite useless, but since her skills got changed, she\'s become quite powerful at the high level.; So what I\'m saying is that if you notice a hero who seems to be effective against your team, that might be something to look further into and consider =D

- Angels: I think some people get Nyssa up to 4 or more stars.; I think it would be safe to say that Alecta is the best next tier angel to get.; Her bleed damage + NB is lethal.; It really depends whether you want a semi-healing angel or a damage angel.; If you are using a healer in your team already, a damage angel might be a good way to go, so you can take down enemies faster.; There\'s a recent thread about who of Mikaela/Styx/Athena is best - after getting all 3, I decided to level Mikaela and Athena.; Styx was interesting but she really doesn\'t suit my gameplay; in the long run I am certain Flora will be much much better (I have her too, but just 2 stars), so I will save my points to get her more stars later.

Hope this was helpful =D
Floor reply (0)

kbdakini Last edit in 2015-9-28 03:26:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-5-26 16:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044652 second(s), 31 queries .