North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

Website Magerealm General Discussion
10211 Threads / 22405 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 251| Reply: 4

Which character type is more strong the others ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abx7ulnv1hs6v_lk
User
Joined 2015-9-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 10:51:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Which character type is more strong the others Reply:4| View:251
Which character type is more ;strong the others ?;and why ?

abx7ulnv1hs6v_lk Last edit in 2015-9-26 10:51:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
unbreakabull
User
Joined 2015-9-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 11:24:57 | Show all posts

Realmguard >; Truthkeeper >; SM

Realmguard has everything you need to be successful with the lease amount of cash investment. ;

Realmguard;
        Best heal ;2nd ability
        Best Buff 3rd ability ;Damage reduction buff and Speed buff/slow others;
        BEST AOE AND DPS ;5th skill - Can put out highest dps to huge area, while moving out of dangerous aoe damage or range of other classes
        BEST Defense;
        MOST HP

TruthKeeper
        Better PVE because of superior single target DPS, has demon buff that can crank up your dps so you can get the best clear time on boss mobs
        decent passive Heal with normal atks and orbs up the heal effect
        Buff helps with things like raiders cause it slows and damages others around you
        AOE worst, but can get great aoe on melee targets that allow you to suck them in with 2nd ability and stay in front of you.
        Higher dodge, but Defense is much lower than RG due to no defensive buff and inferior heals
        Medium HP

SM;

Worst single target DPS
        GOOD Aoe damage, first skill spreads around target hit, farily far and does low/med damage 5th skill is broken but is good for clearing trash mobs, most players can avoid easy
        aoe Stun short duration, low damage
        buff shield lasts only 3 seconds and can\'t be cast while moving and uses more mana than it\'s worth, usually you don\'t want to be using this, but afk atk forces you to drain mana on it, causing you to have much lower dps on World bosses.
        lowest defence
        NO HEAL - ;biggest issue with the class , if it has a passive mana regen or some health you could spend time CCing and gather resources to dps again, usually you get too low on mana and health and have to die to become potent again.

AFK mode is best on the TK class, then the RG, ;SM has problems draining it\'s mana on low damage defensive and stun skills , making it hard to dps , forcing you to use manual mode.

Manual mode is a big nerf, due to lag and buttons not being very responsive, especially in big fights, sor your forced to use afk mode and dodge AOE from the world boss, and hope you die AFTER spending all of your mana so you can come back and do good/avg damage again.

PVP:
        RG is best in 2v2/Ladder/Arena, the large heal (2 heals later when your aoe gets heal added to it\'s effect) ;You can invest your main character and put more resoruces into it, because you can usually kill your oponents Heros in 1-2 Bladestorms, leaving the oponenet to deal with your heros while you stun/heal/buff him to death.

TK with good dps can sometimes suck in herose and main target causing massive spike damage and putting them in an unrecoverable position, the heals in 2v2 can get crazy as you can get to 100% moba buff quickly and become very difficult to kill, ;but RG\'s will out last you if there are not allot of other mobs to hit for your health gain. ;TK can beat all classes but has the most difficulty with evenly matched RG

SM is the worst in PVP the CC abilities are great, but with no significant DPS and the inability to catch heroes in your AOE you end up running out of mana and low on health. ;Ladder is the worst as you can\'t controle the stupid AI that will cast your 5th sill to suck and damage oponents and then it will flame bust them out of it, and cast a shield after the flame bust that is down before the oponent re engages. ;Very frustrating to watch.

I\'ve played all 3 classes to upper lvl 65 at this point, ;I mostly play my TK as I cashed on that account, and gave up on my SM , even though it was ;my first character. ;The TK rollse through PVE allowing you to get ahead much faster in the game by having more resources.

I invested nothing in my RG but got bored with it and did not want to invest in a second account.

Knowing what I do now, I\'d recommend you start a RG on a new server and cash invest from the beginning , you will be in the top 1-10 with 40 bucks a month worth of investment and haev allot of fun as you can compete/win most areas of the game. ;The whales of any class will always beat you. I still don\'t understand people investing hundreds of dollers in ;a browser game, but they DO, and good for the deveolpers to trap and take there money. ;As they say, a fool and thier money soon part.

I feel this game is well done/entertaining and worth my 40 a month as i\'d spend it on other entertainment anyhow.

The imbalance of the classes is a bit frustrating, but good news is the mods/developers are very responsive and have done some nice things for the player base.

Take it with a grain of salt, those that spend more will win more. but if you can still have fun. try to ignore that fact. and make some friends and join/run a guild!

UNBREAKABULL S70 ;TK Guild Leader ENDURANCE No1 guild
        Robkiko S68 ; SM
        URLORD S69 ; RG;
        ;

Floor reply (0)

unbreakabull Last edit in 2015-9-26 11:24:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
d11nguye
User
Joined 2015-8-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 11:56:38 | Show all posts

Mods and Dev hae done everything, bust least for spell caster.;

They don\'t understand how the game is ruined in AFK mode, and how weak spell casters all.;

Their 5th skil was bugged for a long time, and the devs didn;t even fix.;

Don\'t choose spell casters. And don\'t spend cash on the game.;
Floor reply (0)

d11nguye Last edit in 2015-9-26 11:56:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-9-26 14:56:08 | Show all posts

Basically what these guys said. Pick either Realmguard or Truthkeeper and save yourself the hassle.;
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-9-26 14:56:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-23 23:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066047 second(s), 40 queries .