User

Credits
sinestra22
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-26 23:52:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Realmguard vs Truthkeeper vs SpellMaster Reply:10| View:1183
        I would appreciate GTArcade/MageRealm, looking closely at the purpose of Battle Rating

I paid a great deal of money improving my character since Day 1. ;I have always thought that BR was a good indicator for one\'s ability.

At the moment, Realmguards and SpellMasters that have lower Battle Rating than I have can whip the daylights out of me in Ladders, Duels, World Boss.

It is very deflating to see that the so called BR number does not mean anything, according to other SpellMasters and Realmguards. ;

If it is possible, I would like to see the Battle Rating as an indicator of character ability. ;For example, if I am currently almost 160K BR, if I cannot beat someone that is say 120K BR, then something is wrong.

I would appreciate MageRealm either reducing Truthkeepers BR to a realistic #, or reducing/increasing SpellMaster\'s BR to reflect their true ability.

From where I sit, SpellMasters are the strongest, Realmguards are second, and Truthkeepers are Dead Last.

The game is really starting to stress me out, and I am no where near what I was. ;If a nerf has been done to Realguards and SpellMasters, I would appreciate knowing, as my character is no longer performing at a satisfactory level.

It will take winning a Lottery, to continue paying into a game, that kicks you in the face:

1. ;Relic failure and paying diamonds to lose
        2. ;Ordeal system not providing sufficient components to obtain the 4000 point heroes
        3. ;A game that does not sell what one needs, like the special dust that came out for increasing level of Wing, no formula to make Level 4 enhance stones, perhaps a higher level receipe for gems.
        4. Greater incentive to play, rather than continuous road blocks.
        5. The only players that appear to succeed are players with lots of money and no life. ;LOL

IGN LordDude ; Server S1 Rainbow

When I started playing, it was a true joy, but now the frustrations are making me question whether I should give up playing altogether.

If anyone reading this, has an opinion for/against any of the points listed, I would appreciate reading your thoughts.

sinestra22 Last edit in 2015-9-26 23:52:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
canadiangrrrrrrl
User
Joined 2015-6-17
Last Visited 2016-12-20
Post time 2015-9-27 00:01:46 | Show all posts

Realmguard vs Truthkeeper vs SpellMaster

If I may... SM are not over powered compared to TK.... However, most of us have been doing Wraith of Oaklane and getting our imbues up which will make a difference if you have not been doing so. If you read any of the numerous posts about the SM class, you will see that we are NOT OP. Our skills dont work properly, we have no heal, and are all around under powered. Just my 2 cents.
Floor reply (0)

canadiangrrrrrrl Last edit in 2015-9-27 00:01:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lphlshipp
User
Joined 2015-8-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-27 00:12:08 | Show all posts

I totally agree with you. The game is in need of some changes and the most urgent is the class balancing. I am 35 player server, and am realmguard, and feel unhappy not to have fierce battles because my class looks very op concerning spellmaster. The best fights I have are against Truthkeepers but I think until it needs to be balanced.
Floor reply (0)

lphlshipp Last edit in 2015-9-27 00:12:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princessdani0329
User
Joined 2014-12-11
Last Visited 2015-11-09
Post time 2015-9-27 00:28:01 | Show all posts

ok each class should have their own strengths and weaknesses and possibly to the effect that 1 is weak vs. 1 class but strong vs the 3rd , kinda like rock paper scissors . Im just not educated enough how to tell you the specifics of what needs to happen. In the beginning it did seem like RGs were op especially vs SMs .But now as a SK i have more problems fighting well build TKs . I dont always claim to understand the mechanics but it seems like its just more better built toon beating less well built toon. Not some huge class conspiracy. As a TK to me it seems pretty easy to work up regen, and dmg to be quite powerful...i could be wrong .As always just trying to help;
Floor reply (0)

princessdani0329 Last edit in 2015-9-27 00:28:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pithunov
User
Joined 2015-6-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-27 08:11:54 | Show all posts

just learn about ur skill and gonna have priority for upgrade, the u can be more stronger. not just QQ about inbalancing. cause some RG cant beat shield of SM or stunned by TK. TK and SM really oP at PVE but sometime RG win at PVP
Floor reply (0)

pithunov Last edit in 2015-9-27 08:11:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
caxaen
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-27 12:25:21 | Show all posts

;;;;                        I would appreciate GTArcade/MageRealm, looking closely at the purpose of Battle Rating       

I paid a great deal of money improving my character since Day 1. ;I have always thought that BR was a good indicator for one\'s ability.       

At the moment, Realmguards and SpellMasters that have lower Battle Rating than I have can whip the daylights out of me in Ladders, Duels, World Boss.       

It is very deflating to see that the so called BR number does not mean anything, according to other SpellMasters and Realmguards. ;       

If it is possible, I would like to see the Battle Rating as an indicator of character ability. ;For example, if I am currently almost 160K BR, if I cannot beat someone that is say 120K BR, then something is wrong.       

I would appreciate MageRealm either reducing Truthkeepers BR to a realistic #, or reducing/increasing SpellMaster\'s BR to reflect their true ability.       

From where I sit, SpellMasters are the strongest, Realmguards are second, and Truthkeepers are Dead Last.       

The game is really starting to stress me out, and I am no where near what I was. ;If a nerf has been done to Realguards and SpellMasters, I would appreciate knowing, as my character is no longer performing at a satisfactory level.       

It will take winning a Lottery, to continue paying into a game, that kicks you in the face:       

1. ;Relic failure and paying diamonds to lose       
                        2. ;Ordeal system not providing sufficient components to obtain the 4000 point heroes       
                        3. ;A game that does not sell what one needs, like the special dust that came out for increasing level of Wing, no formula to make Level 4 enhance stones, perhaps a higher level receipe for gems.       
                        4. Greater incentive to play, rather than continuous road blocks.       
                        5. The only players that appear to succeed are players with lots of money and no life. ;LOL       

IGN LordDude ; Server S1 Rainbow       

When I started playing, it was a true joy, but now the frustrations are making me question whether I should give up playing altogether.       

If anyone reading this, has an opinion for/against any of the points listed, I would appreciate reading your thoughts.       

;;; sinestra22 posted on 2015-09-26 10:52:57;;;;

You forgot the angel books lvl 5 that no one can make or get anywhere close lol i have 8 angel skills that need lvl 5 books but no where are they to be found lol
Floor reply (0)

caxaen Last edit in 2015-9-27 12:25:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-9-28 16:26:36 | Show all posts

; ; ;
        1. At the moment, Realmguards and SpellMasters that have lower Battle Rating than I have can whip the daylights out of me in Ladders, Duels, World Boss.

2. It is very deflating to see that the so called BR number does not mean anything, according to other SpellMasters and Realmguards. ;

3. I would appreciate MageRealm either reducing Truthkeepers BR to a realistic #, or reducing/increasing SpellMaster\'s BR to reflect their true ability.

4. From where I sit, SpellMasters are the strongest, Realmguards are second, and Truthkeepers are Dead Last.
        ;;; sinestra22 posted on 2015-09-26 10:52:57;;;;

Numbered some parts of your post for convenience.;
        1. I can understand realmguards, but if SMs weaker than you are outclassing you as a TK, which has the highest amount of raw DPS due to atk speed, then something is wrong on your end not on theirs. maybe most of your BR is from heroes? That would affect a lot. If this is after the update, maybe check your assassin heroes? lol, because no way in hell can an SM outrank a TK or RG in damage right now without some serious gap in character stats.;

2. Yea, BR isn\'t accurate. Main character BR is a fairer representation, but some things like holy relics don\'t add as much BR as they actually influence for example. There are BR calculation imbalances all over the place (and thats fair, its a very hard thing to completely balance them across so many different features).;

3. Inflating SM BR to reflect their true ability?;Good one, you almost got me there! Hahaha, no...Rather, if you want BR to be more reflective of our true ability, I\'d lower SM BR considering how horrible our skill set, damage output, survivability and general ease of playability is.;

4. This part confirms without a doubt that you have no idea what you\'re talking about or that something is VERY VERY VERY wrong with your character. You\'re on S1 so I\'m guessing that you\'re comparing yourself to SilvaAmelia or something? Please don\'t, lol. RG >; TK >;>;>;>; SM is the current balance of things. I dont know what TK 5th skill\'s 4th rune is, but unless its as OP as RG\'s bloodbath, I guess a RG with BB >;>; TK >;>;>;>;>; SM would be more accurate. Either way, SMs are by no way or form OP. Lets go over SM skills lol.;
        Thunderbolt skill 1, 100% of our atk as damage. This is actually our...2nd best skill I guess? Maybe 3rd best.;

Flame Burst skill 2. 200% of our atk as damage + some elemental bonus damage. Easily our best skill, easily dwarfed by RG\'s bladestorm which deals more dps than what is our best skill (and note, this skill has a CD of 7s even with time warp lv5).;

Ice Barrier, skill 3. Our famous shield which so many people think is OP...Well you see, about that, I had the distinct displeasure of seeing the runes and full skill description of RG\'s 3rd skill recently and I was ENRAGED at the realmguards that called our shield OP. You people are all idiots, seriously. RG 3rd skill is damage reduction of a pretty huge chunk. Our shield is damage absorption that lasts for 3 seconds, and it can be broken even faster. RG\'s skill reduces damage taken by a huge amount for like 5s. On top of that, RG has a rune that deals damage to surrounding enemies. Guess what? Our shield has something similar. Except it ONLY WORKS IF THE SHIELD IS BROKEN. The damage dealt isnt even that high. Oh, and lets add that RG\'s 3rd skill also heals their HP and has the same CD as our ice barrier with 2s longer of duration. Lets go on, the SM imbalance doesn\'t stop there. We have blade armor rune which reflects 30% of damage taken back. Sounds great right? But guess what, that damage is subject to the damage reduction of demon form and god\'s descent (RG\'s 3rd skill) so it doesnt typically affect anything anyway. Meanwhile, RG\'s 3rd skill also gives them control immunity at a 20% chance (1/5th of the time is pretty high), not to mention that they also automatically deal damage to surrounding enemies per second (4% per second at lv1 rune).;

Sorry that had to be so lengthy, but I cant stand fools saying our mage shield is so OP when it obviously isn\'t...moving on...
        4th skill, frost nova. Useless. Its nice, because you can freeze an enemy for literally 1 second and then use knockback to push them away (note, this isn\'t reliable in ladder and auto combat mode, only when players have control is this reliable at all). The damage from this skill is negligibly low (no joke, 30% of our atk lol) and sure it deals an additional 10% of our atk as damage per second, but, from what I\'ve observed, enemies need to be relatively close by. Knockback pushes them away too far.;

5th skill, singularity. I\'m a magician, watch as I turn singularity into RG\'s bladestorm.;
        Take Singularity, make it so that it can move around, triple the damage dealt, make it able to heal your Hp by a huge amount, make it last longer, make it give you damage reduction. Thats how you go from mage singularity to RG\'s bladestorm.;

If you still think mage is OP...you\'re wrong. Thats it. You\'re wrong buddy, sorry.;
        (Note, I don\'t have enough exposure to TK\'s skills so I had to use RG for comparison. I\'ve been told by RGs and TKs alike that those 2 are more balanced compared to each other than SM is, so I\'m assuming that TK\'s skills and runes can also surpass SM like RG does).;
        Oh, and btw, all RG comparisons I drew above? They\'re based on rank 3 skill level and lv1 runes of RG (so basically, a completely new RG) compared to the skill set of my LV75 mage, rank 5 in my server at almost 1.18m BR. No offence intended LordDude, but...its honestly ridiculous if anyone at this stage of the game is thinking about TK being worse than SM...
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-9-28 16:26:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
damanto
User
Joined 2015-9-12
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-28 22:24:09 | Show all posts

Currently -->  TK>>SM>>RG

Floor reply (0)

damanto Last edit in 2015-9-28 22:24:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
damanto
User
Joined 2015-9-12
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-28 22:48:42 | Show all posts

SM is the strongest class at this point. SMs are still complaining. RGs should just quit and SMs can play all SM game together.
Floor reply (0)

damanto Last edit in 2015-9-28 22:48:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-9-29 03:39:33 | Show all posts

Reply 8# yottazeta@yahoo.com
        Quit crying. Your reduced heals were a bug and they\'ll be fixed and you can enjoy being OP again. LOL honestly, your heals were reduced temporarily, not taken away for good. You won\'t die from being weaker for a week, SMs that played since day 1 have put up with the horrible balance for over 3 months now.;
        Heck, even now, RG still dishes out more damage and has more tankability, so even with their reduced heal they\'re still performing adequately. Sure in pvp you might not be able to destroy SMs above you in BR as easily, but thats not something that should be strange to begin with...
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-9-29 03:39:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-2-18 05:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092106 second(s), 52 queries .