North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1469| Reply: 50

The BIGGEST CHEATER in the game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
Post time 2015-9-27 02:56:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
The BIGGEST CHEATER in the game Reply:50| View:1469
        Posting this here as well so that more people see it.; They will try to deny this, but those of us from the 37Games (IMIgames) platform all know that this is all fact!; Up to you GTArcade players to decide what to do about it, just think you should all know how badly you are being cheated.; Original post below.
        ;
        You go after anyone using bugs or mistakes made by the game devs, you go after anyone using alts, but why do you completely ignore the biggest cheater in the game?; Alt users and bug abusers are NOTHING compared to the game developers themselves!
        ;
        Over on the 37Games (IMIGames) platform we got the biggest cheater in the game (the game developers themselves);to admit that the Devilish account was actually ran by them.; They admitted it on the forums and after 4 days they wiped the whole boards to get rid of all of the protests and their admission of cheating.; Leter they stated that they could find no instances where the Devilish account had cheated.
        ;
        What do you call being able to do unlimited plunders of other players?;(evidence was posted)
        What about programming it so that anytime a certain player flew you automatically plundered them even though you had already used 15 (fifteen);plunders that day?; (plundered 24/7 if you was in the opposing alliance)
        What do you call being able to get unlimited gold and silver with the push of a button?;(in the first week had over 6k roses and much more, won every event every time);
        What do you call being able to watch inside someone else\'s alliance and see their chat? (posted in our alliance chat even though never a member)
        ;
        Where I come from that is called CHEATING!
        ;
        Due to the constant harassment of us honest players, players who spent money, Devilish left our server 4 months ago and came to GTArcade.; In those 4 months Devilish has used those same methods to again become one of the biggest players in the game here on GTArcade.; For those of you who have spent tons of money here, is it fair to you that soon Devilish will be the biggest in the game and abusing everyone again?;
        ;
        We got rid of this cheater over there by constantly protesting, maybe it is time for GTArcade players to do the same.; Do not let the game developers continue to abuse the system, if they want us to play fair, then they should as well.; It is time for the Devilish account to be deleted FOREVER!;
        ;

penchal Last edit in 2015-9-27 02:56:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 03:00:38 | Show all posts

BTW, I have never cheated or been banned so that is not what this is about.; I saw Devilish in CSA and in Expedition the other day.; Then I found a former member of our server who told me they are in Devilish\'s alliance and that it is all the same and they joined rather than be abused.
Floor reply (0)

penchal Last edit in 2015-9-27 03:00:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-9-27 08:06:11 | Show all posts

Hi Penchal,

These are serious accusations that you made. Hence, I raised the bar and I\'m now expecting that you have at least 3 or more valid proofs that the player Devilish are exploiting or using illicit 3rd party programs?

If yes, kindly attach those screenshots here and we\'ll investigate this ASAP. If you can\'t provide any tangible screenshots or proof, I will be forced to take down this flame-bait post of yours.

I will give you a day to sort it out.

Thank you.
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-9-27 08:06:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 08:48:05 | Show all posts

Those screenshots were wiped away when they wiped the 37Games forums clean.; If you read the whole article you would have seen this.
        ;
        As for using a 3rd party program, they are using the Knights Fable server to do this.; It is the game developers;themselves that are doing this.; They are using the FIRST party program to do this.
        ;
        And may I ask why you are so offended by this post?; I have watched these boards and seen so many players including YOU be accused of cheating and you did not get offended.; Now that the game developers are in question you get all hostile, are YOU hiding something as well? (throws gauntlet back at xdane)
        For those already sensing that another cover-up is about to take place, use Google to get a link to the 37 games forum since I cannot post a link here for obvious reasons.
        ;
        Penchal
        Former Moderator for the 37Games (IMIgames);forums
        S-01 Alisa
        ;
        ;
Floor reply (0)

penchal Last edit in 2015-9-27 08:48:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 08:53:27 | Show all posts

NOTE: If you don\'t mind that the game developers are the biggest cheaters in the game and that you will never have a shot at anything, then just ignore this.; BUT, if you don\'t like knowing that the game developers are abusing the system to make themselves the biggest in the game, that those on whatever server Devilish plays will never have a chance at being #1, then stand up to them and ANYBODY who tries to cover up for them.;
        ;
        The choice is yours
Floor reply (0)

penchal Last edit in 2015-9-27 08:53:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
_pat
User
Joined 2014-6-23
Last Visited 2016-05-21
Post time 2015-9-27 09:11:10 | Show all posts

; ; ;

For those already sensing that another cover-up is about to take place, use Google to get a link to the 37 games forum;since I cannot post a link here for obvious reasons.        
                        ;       
                        Penchal       
                        Former Moderator for the 37Games (IMIgames);forums       
                        S-01 Alisa       
;;; penchal posted on 2015-09-26 19:48:05;;;;;

It may only be me but I fail to see the obvious reason here ... anyway the forum is empty;

http://forum.37.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39
        ;;;;;
        NOTE: If you don\'t mind that the game developers are the biggest cheaters in the game and that you will never have a shot at anything, then just ignore this.; BUT, if you don\'t like knowing that the game developers are abusing the system to make themselves the biggest in the game, that those on whatever server Devilish plays will never have a chance at being #1, then stand up to them and ANYBODY who tries to cover up for them.;
        ;
        The choice is yours
        ;;; penchal posted on 2015-09-26 19:53:27;;;;;

Devilish as in here ? http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/31041/

Floor reply (0)

_pat Last edit in 2015-9-27 09:11:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-9-27 09:39:01 | Show all posts

Reply 4# penchal

Sorry to burst your bubbles but I don\'t see any reason to be offended by your post. As I\'ve said, if you want to start a topic like this then please provide screenshots/proof. This is an SOP for every accusation topic here in GTA.

I\'m not sure if you\'re getting what I said but if you have something up your sleeves (i.e proofs), then we don\'t have any problems and I\'ll gladly investigate your report further.

You don\'t have to link me elsewhere, just provide valid screenshots here and we\'re done.
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-9-27 09:39:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 10:04:32 | Show all posts

Hmmmm, you was VERY offended at first which makes me wonder why?; Your original post showed how offended you were which makes me go, Hmmm.; You act as though it was you who these accusations were made about?; Is there something we should know?; I have never had an issue with you or any of your actions or;posts;before but you are looking VERY suspicious now xdane.; Your calling my post flame-bait shows you are offended, coming back and softening your stance now doesn\'t change the fact that you was very offended.; Maybe before smack talking someone, you should look into it first?; (or maybe you already knew all of this and are angry because the secret just got let out); Are you covering something up?; If no then look into this, if yes then I am sure you will just delete my posts.
Floor reply (0)

penchal Last edit in 2015-9-27 10:04:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xclusive
User
Joined 2015-1-9
Last Visited 2018-07-10
Post time 2015-9-27 10:12:31 | Show all posts

wow, so there is a 3PP here? hmmm
This topic is getting interesting POPCORN PLEASE
Floor reply (0)

xclusive Last edit in 2015-9-27 10:12:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-9-27 10:13:58 | Show all posts

So basically, if I disagree with the topic starter, I\'m either offended or one of the cheaters/alt abusers? Is that what you\'re trying to bait me about? What a sad mindset we have nowadays.

Anyway, I will stand by with my post, you have 1 day to provide me screenshots.

Cheers.
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-9-27 10:13:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-17 00:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059062 second(s), 52 queries .