North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4482 Threads / 26278 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 269| Reply: 3

purchased wrong item

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tony paxton
User
Joined 2014-7-5
Last Visited 2016-05-22
Post time 2015-9-27 10:39:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
purchased wrong item Reply:3| View:269
        I tried to purchase a checkrein blue level but the game gave me a blue horsewhip. ;I already have an orange horsewhip! ;Can you take the blue horsewhip and give back the shards or just put the blue checkrein in? ;I wish you guys would do something with the mount gear...currently you simply lose the lower level gear and any upgrades you have done with stones. ;We should be able to upgrade the higher level gear when we get it;with the lower, and not just lose any upgrades. ;As is, the only thing that makes sense is to simply save for each item till you can get orange gear...why waste anything on lower gear?
        IGN: Sunfighter
        Server: United 15

tony paxton Last edit in 2015-9-27 10:39:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chloegrace
Joined 2015-5-6
Last Visited 2016-07-16
Post time 2015-9-27 12:33:06 | Show all posts

purchased wrong item

Hi player,

It seems that the issue you have reported is a player made mistake which is sadly not replaceable. Please do be careful next time in making purchases.

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;;THINGS NOT REPLACEABLE
Please keep in mind that logs are checked to see if you owned titles/items etc. lying will not work.;

- If you accidentally turn off notifications for gold spending, your gold will not be replaced.;
- If you knowingly dismiss heroes you will not be refunded
- If you inherit heroes at 75% and lose title, you will not get your title/hero/items replaced (do 100% for title transfer)
- If someone such as a friend/family member/partner changes or makes any mistake on your account, you will not be refunded or have things replaced (please be very wary of your account and who has access to it).
-If you spend gold anywhere and are not satisfied with he results you will not be refunded (this is a game of luck and chance nothing is 100% guaranteed)
- Lost titles lost by your own mistake/mis-click will not be replaced.;
- Most things considered as mistakes will not be refunded. so please try to be very careful in what you do in game.;
Floor reply (0)

chloegrace Last edit in 2015-9-27 12:33:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tony paxton
User
Joined 2014-7-5
Last Visited 2016-05-22
 Author| Post time 2015-9-28 12:16:06 | Show all posts

purchased wrong item

Player made mistake? ;I selected the checkrein...the game decided to give me a horsewhip. ;If I had made a mistake I would not ask for the correct item! ;On my screen, I selected the blue level checkrein...how am I supposed to be careful when the game shows me the item, I select that item, yet it gives me a different item? ;As I said, I already owned an orange level horsewhip...that would be dumb to by a blue one. ;Whatever...I am catching on. ;Takes me a while sometimes.

Floor reply (0)

tony paxton Last edit in 2015-9-28 12:16:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-19 23:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067418 second(s), 38 queries .