North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 998| Reply: 14

Things that got changed after 2.50 update without announcements

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mohanad taha
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-05-28
Post time 2015-9-27 19:38:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Things that got changed after 2.50 update withou Reply:14| View:998

Heroes Changes:-
        Here\'s What They did with explanation.
        Warrior Heroes Lost 25%-30% of their Attack and around 10%15% Of Defense, While Hp Is still same, Some player got it decreased a little, Why they Reduced that? Cuz they assuming that Warriors are Hp ->;; Def ->;; Attack, If you look at the Update for heroes That Real Assassin, Warrior Or Support Thing

Now comes the Assassin Heroes ->;; Which Lost around 25%-30% of their Health points and almost same percentage of defense, while attack stays same, Because They assume that Assassins Are Attack ->; def ->; Hp.

Support Heroes Got nerfed on all stats for around 30%-40%, Comes lastly the Support Which should be equally But got nerfed hardly aswell And these support heroes must\'ve been Hp=Def=Attack, But Support heroes got screwed They\'re almost useless now, And their skills looks broken.

They totally ruined Heroes..
        You can notice that In Heroes Leveling up, You will see that warriors gets alot of hp when they level, while Support gets all equally and Assassin Gets high damage (Not so high) while low HP and def.

This is How I explain It and after making some calculations of stats loss, Not really accurate But that\'s what I could get out of their Dirty business.
        Sick of these changes, They never mentioned these in their updates, Not only heroes but other things aswell (no need to mention cuz almost everyone knows what they did in yesterday\'s update without announcing).

If this game and It\'s Devs kept using this dirty business methods to earn players money then this game won\'t last long.
        Edit :- Not so detailed, So my Testing Isn\'t 100% accurate, But what matters now Is WE LOST STATS.

[color
        As for the BR LOSS, Whoever Activated Eclipse before, need to re activate it now for His/her BR to be back as it was, No need new Mage council card, Just go to wing and reactivate.

[color
        Comes The Armor Visual Looking part, They ruined Our Looks, We look like noobs now, But Okay, I understand That you Devs Are so lazy to make new Armors/weapons, that\'s why you rolled the looks. So basically, The lvl 80 armor is a lvl 70 looking.

[color
        Daily Quests Relic Chests :- It\'s Actually Hard to get Relics and now It\'s harder for Starters, these relics were sold first on duel shop then removed from there and now they are back? I don\'t understand How this works, why u keep changing stuff which should be permanent ingame, This is not right.

[color
        Oaklane Timings Are Great for me, But it\'s unfair to others whose aren\'t available at that specific time 12:00-24:00 Server time You should atleast make it like Raiders and world boss, Either 2 or 3 times per day So everyone would have a chance. (this One has been announced But Iam just pointing out that it should be for everyone not specific players who are available 24/7)
        Siphon Stones on Ladder Shop :- That was great addition Easier To get Siphons now

Talent Books Dropping on Evil banisher :- Another Great Addition!

Enhancement Stones That got removed from Story Dungeon chests, Not a Big deal Since They added Enhancement Stones On Story Dungeons And challenge as completion rewards.

[color
        World Boss And Raiders Announcements has been removed which results in Missing those events (Ofc not everyone gonna miss these events but SOME players might), Iam not sure what\'s the point of removing those...

[color
        I believe there\'s more changes, Will post them here if i found any, And please be kind to post below If Iam mistaken on anything Or If you found another Changes that are way hidden.

mohanad taha Last edit in 2015-9-27 19:38:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hypochondriac
User
Joined 2015-8-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-27 19:46:21 | Show all posts

Talent Books Dropping on Evil banisher :- Another Great Addition!
        1 lvl book?? trash

great writing
Floor reply (0)

hypochondriac Last edit in 2015-9-27 19:46:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mohanad taha
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-05-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-27 19:51:35 | Show all posts

Reply 1# abxs4hshgr3iih_q@facebook.com
        I know It\'s trash But for newbies It\'s good ^_^
        Forgot to add this Heroes Pentacle And potential are way expensive now, And It\'s already hard TO EARN GOLD, this was also changed without any ANNOUNCEMENT.

[color
        So let\'s wonder And Ask What\'s Next?!

Floor reply (0)

mohanad taha Last edit in 2015-9-27 19:51:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-9-27 23:11:16 | Show all posts

I think the hero stats and skills is the really major unannounced change, since it was announced, but I doubt people expected it to be so extreme. It would have been nicer if they had done the opposite and raised hero stats to match the reflected BR instead, given how insanely ridiculous titan relic quests are already.;

I dont think the rest of the surprises matter too much tbh (aside from oaklane timings which was announced already so I won\'t comment further on that). The pentacle and potential costs a lot of people are complaining about, and yea I kinda see your point. The gold cost rose, and instead of 1 anima II (3 anima I) or 1 potential essence II (3 potential essence I), it now costs 4 of the anima/potential essences. Even given that, maybe I\'m going crazy or the stats are rising by a higher amount (or maybe I\'m just on a lucky streak). They definitely do need to make more ways to earn gold though...its always been bad and its only getting worse and worse progressively.;
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-9-27 23:11:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mohanad taha
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-05-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-28 14:38:39 | Show all posts

Reply 3# aiucard
        Yeah It\'s Like x3 - x4 the price, And what they did to potential & pentacle? Only Increase the difficulty of growing it, While They Already said the Upcoming Optimization of Heroes Will make it much easier to upgrade, I say BS!

Edit:- Imbue IS a PAIN NOW..
Floor reply (0)

mohanad taha Last edit in 2015-9-28 14:38:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwtnfnkj3s9nv...
User
Joined 2015-6-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-28 14:46:22 | Show all posts

One more Truthkeeper stats at press R decreased we lost almost 20% of our stats while other Jobs remains the same. I\'ve been asking for;explanation but they\'re ignoring me just like what doing to others
Floor reply (0)

abwtnfnkj3s9nv... Last edit in 2015-9-28 14:46:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mohanad taha
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-05-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-28 14:52:39 | Show all posts

Reply 5# abwtnfnkj3s9nvdv@facebook.com
        I checked my TK and he had lost around 1.5K damage 2K defense 40K+ HP, Why? Cuz of eclipse, You need to Reactivate the eclipse Wing and Your stats will be back, But as for The weakness of TK, YES, They got nerfed Secretly, same as for RG healings, But TK got affected badly x,x

Back to the stats part, If you didn\'t get ur stats back try figuring out what made u lose Stats, so you can make thread regarding that issue.
Floor reply (0)

mohanad taha Last edit in 2015-9-28 14:52:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
walaa
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2019-07-23
Post time 2015-9-28 15:00:10 | Show all posts

; ; ;                       

Oaklane Timings Are Great for me, But it\'s unfair to others whose aren\'t available at that specific time 12:00-24:00 Server time You should atleast make it like Raiders and world boss, Either 2 or 3 times per day So everyone would have a chance. (this One has been announced But Iam just pointing out that it should be for everyone not specific players who are available 24/7)        

;;; mohanad taha posted on 2015-09-27 06:38:49;;;;

And make new sistem please...so the top guild on server not farm on dungeon with set guild mode.....so anoying
Floor reply (0)

walaa Last edit in 2015-9-28 15:00:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzszfnupjqg9r...
User
Joined 2015-7-1
Last Visited 2017-03-10
Post time 2015-9-28 19:44:37 | Show all posts

wrong thread sorry
Floor reply (0)

abzszfnupjqg9r... Last edit in 2015-9-28 19:44:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
cif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-6-30
Last Visited 2016-11-18
Post time 2015-9-29 14:49:39 | Show all posts

Hi, we are reading your post, and studying it with our team. You opinion is a great help to us. Thank you!
Floor reply (0)

cif Last edit in 2015-9-29 14:49:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-24 02:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068736 second(s), 52 queries .