North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4956 Threads / 27191 Reply
Search   Favorites  

Abuse on Grabbing leadership on the Alliance

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkzero lelou...
User
Joined 2014-12-10
Last Visited 2017-01-24
 Author| Post time 2015-9-30 15:27:26 | Show all posts

also you kick me because seen the message support post and facebook ;group page post.
He kick me.. he said if you want join back your going to apologize, Come on.. you did the damage..

if I apologize Camp war points already damage by your dush moves.
1. cant join SA and TD because 10k fund need.
2. if you just explain your self that need to vote i agree on that but you didn\'t your to scared handle the truth so you just impeach nice one CASHER!;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkzero lelou... Last edit in 2015-9-30 15:27:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rex strong
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-11-23
Post time 2015-10-1 13:39:31 | Show all posts

Reply 10# darkzero lelouch afabia
;;;;Your such lyer I have all of the members supports and replys saved in mail;just stop making things up, noclue chose me for leader, and you never asked members for;any votes so I got advise too get impeach from forum, and took advise breaking no rules, I just my owniance 2 his rule by letting; friend look aft it for 2 weeks and complained in forum;and got;no;help! im sickvip0 get jealous and;bully us so that\'s why I had no right to;call meeting that should be your job but failed;and start wars in forum before I knew;becaue you are le and desperate;for control;then thats why you got kicked trying lyes to get your way, big mistake you got caught and caught here as well thanks to members help..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rex strong Last edit in 2015-10-1 13:39:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkzero lelou...
User
Joined 2014-12-10
Last Visited 2017-01-24
 Author| Post time 2015-10-1 14:16:05 | Show all posts

Yeah, will just see. anyways;;noclue choose* you? Proof? ooh wait you can\'t because he is not ONLINE yet?
Yeah right.Leader can control,they have no power yet because of CAMP WaR which they need it to get them stronger also wait camp war is over you will see what will happend;and the IMMORTAL alliance will trash because of your LEADERSHIP, ;
Not really i can manage my CAMP WAR i have gold also beside noob spender like you can be noob leader
I dont like leader position, I you like so bad way you not arrange of that meeting, ooh wait you cant because you already impeach im with out any meeting
Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkzero lelou... Last edit in 2015-10-1 14:16:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkzero lelou...
User
Joined 2014-12-10
Last Visited 2017-01-24
 Author| Post time 2015-10-1 14:39:03 | Show all posts

I dont like leader position, You like it so bad way not arrange a meeting, ooh wait you cant because you already impeach him* with out any meeting
Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkzero lelou... Last edit in 2015-10-1 14:39:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mveltrop
User
Joined 2014-10-12
Last Visited 2019-10-09
Post time 2015-10-12 20:59:40 | Show all posts

Ok first off all hi ;(wink, wink)

Yes its correct ive been inactive for more then a month now.;
        Due to being suddenly hospitalized again after some complications ive been inactive for some time.

What happend, happend. And i wouldnt make a fuzz about it... but 1 thing made my blood boil.
        I dont like it if ppl LIE. I never ever gave my blessings to torynn, and if i knew i would been hospitalized after nearly deing.... i wouldve given dark( or garfield) the lead of the allaince. But this was impossible for me to do.

To wrap things up, rex u claimin dark is leing? well hate to admit bro, the only person whos leing/twisting things around is u.

If i come back to this game, thats unsure, my health is declining rapidly, but 1 thing is certain... ur full of **** rex. And i wouldnt talk this way about some1.... but if ur claimin things that i have said ..... that never happend .... well then u ask for it.

Noclue out
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mveltrop Last edit in 2015-10-12 20:59:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rex strong
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-11-23
Post time 2015-10-12 21:12:43 | Show all posts

Yes no clue more like 6 weeks to be precise, and the reason i said that is because darkzero wouldn\'t shut up he also kept makng fun of me and at times and was swearing, i may have used the coveras well as too take advantage of the fact tits in the gamers best interest too lead the richer lead and make them feel at home when there not bullyed by vip0s every 2 seconds, which ive seriously had a hell of enough of!!!!!;and im sorry but the last day you logged off you were active the whole day thats what made us weird as to how no messages etc many of us remember your last day, garfield the other member that left decided in the middle of an important event to spend the entire 200k funds we had as well as kill TD alll alone and SA all alone then left and made bad words, so mature;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rex strong Last edit in 2015-10-12 21:12:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rex strong
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-11-23
Post time 2015-10-12 21:15:50 | Show all posts

at least I have proof as to why i may have said that trying to calm dark down;as too his atrocious behavior but no proofs on me for anything hmmmm odd that..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rex strong Last edit in 2015-10-12 21:15:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mveltrop
User
Joined 2014-10-12
Last Visited 2019-10-09
Post time 2015-10-12 21:24:23 | Show all posts

What others did afterwards isnt my concern... they didnt lie.... u did... end of story. ur claimin something that i said.... but that never happend. And im so sorry..... that i didnt made some1 else leader or said something upfront.
        It wasnt exactly my plan to almost die infront of my family, wait a min... i actually did...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mveltrop Last edit in 2015-10-12 21:24:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rex strong
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-11-23
Post time 2015-10-12 22:07:43 | Show all posts

I don\'t care what your concern is you weren\'t the one being harassed on days on end, he needed to back off and that\'s exactly what I said that because he needed to calm down, then he claims too say im an abuse, when after more then 1 week your gone;no members united for new leader so i followed the rules as events were starting so i didn\'t loose lots of money that i spent to get pts in TD and SA, because the other leaders wouldn\'t open TD or SA that\'s just simple, then dark with no approaching me or any other members starts harrasing me and actually intentionally telling lies and swearing at me and mocking me, all on facebook and forums so that\'sa clear indication as to the sneaky person he is with ability to address issues like power hungry person like childish harrassing all the time..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rex strong Last edit in 2015-10-12 22:07:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rex strong
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-11-23
Post time 2015-10-12 22:15:24 | Show all posts

Im very sorry too here that news, I have also had similar issues and surgery and know how sudden they can arise, but the whole point of situation is that you were a leader and were supposed to let the members know a plan but then you had an emergency suddenly too the hospital and had no time for the game, but as Jestoni/ Xdane has also mentioned they to whom it may concern;will be likely be looking for the emergency documents to back your case on the whereabouts of your leave from the game roughly 5-6 weeks ago and the hopefully we can all get the answers we\'re looking for
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rex strong Last edit in 2015-10-12 22:15:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-7-10 17:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064020 second(s), 49 queries .