North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 661| Reply: 11

RG vs anyclass

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kareem magdi
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2017-04-06
Post time 2015-9-28 23:51:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
RG vs anyclass Reply:11| View:661
        everyone please just read this carefully because i will do an video after server resets in the ladder to show you someone less than me with 100k br and heroes i will show you what the SM with welldone creating his character better than anything else what is he doing and for just telling everyone the RG now is less power after they did the update;
        something else about everyone telling about healing .. every single little skill in this game doing something important we dont care about getting 1% more in damage or hp or anyting exept we just go for the big bounty br with heroes and others but if you noticed some ppl doing the runes upgrading it all just because the character will be better than other characters thats why someone always win and be the best .. the best part if you just work hard for your character and balance everything you do not just focus on heroes or angel or something else to give you the most br you will be so great and again i will say for the healing thing its the runes that the dev. put from the first they start the server its not a bug and if you can go for runes and read what it give just upgrade it and yes it will give you 1% 2 % 3% but will be better for you and you will see buffs alot every second .
        SKILLS , RUNES , UPGRADING RUNES and HEALING IS NOT A BUG JUST STOP SAYING THAT;

kareem magdi Last edit in 2015-9-28 23:51:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
damanto
User
Joined 2015-9-12
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-28 23:54:25 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

Yes, Please do so.
        There are bunch of noob SMs complaining about their characters.;
        SM is the most OP class at this point.
Floor reply (0)

damanto Last edit in 2015-9-28 23:54:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
devadata
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-28 23:59:34 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

i agree with TS
Floor reply (0)

devadata Last edit in 2015-9-28 23:59:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kareem magdi
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2017-04-06
 Author| Post time 2015-9-28 23:59:37 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

i will because its not fair they all talking about that when its about runes buffs thats why we heal not 1 skill that make us heal and about the 5th skill i still didnt open it , i just heal from merciles strike this is the only skill we have to heal and the other heal buffs is from runes so please everyone have his runes because the character choosen and its not fair to reduce our power for just players to beat us;
Floor reply (0)

kareem magdi Last edit in 2015-9-28 23:59:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
damanto
User
Joined 2015-9-12
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-29 00:34:58 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

;;;; i will because its not fair they all talking about that when its about runes buffs thats why we heal not 1 skill that make us heal and about the 5th skill i still didnt open it , i just heal from merciles strike this is the only skill we have to heal and the other heal buffs is from runes so please everyone have his runes because the character choosen and its not fair to reduce our power for just players to beat us; ;;; kareem magdi posted on 2015-09-28 10:59:37;;;;
Biggest complainer is d11nguye@gmail.com =fires of fusion;
Floor reply (0)

damanto Last edit in 2015-9-29 00:34:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fires of fusio...
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2017-09-21
Post time 2015-9-29 01:12:22 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fires of fusio... Last edit in 2015-9-29 01:12:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-9-29 03:47:01 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

You idiots do realize that instead of crying about reduced heals (which is HILARIOUS from an SM point of view since we never even had one), you could just put up with it for a week until they fix it since they didn\'t do that intentionally to balance the classes, right? Read the new announcement before you go crying about the unfairness of it. LOL...Honestly, if any of you had chosen SM instead of RG you\'d have quit within a week if this is how you react...
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-9-29 03:47:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kareem magdi
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2017-04-06
 Author| Post time 2015-9-29 04:54:36 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

;;;; You idiots do realize that instead of crying about reduced heals (which is HILARIOUS from an SM point of view since we never even had one), you could just put up with it for a week until they fix it since they didn\'t do that intentionally to balance the classes, right? Read the new announcement before you go crying about the unfairness of it. LOL...Honestly, if any of you had chosen SM instead of RG you\'d have quit within a week if this is how you react... ;;; aiucard posted on 2015-09-28 14:47:01;;;;
        1st why you are saying idiots ? and 2nd iam not crying neither are the RG and 3rd you said if we choosen SM we will quit within a week ? and why did you continue playing after that week ? you could just go choose another class i guess ? just iam saying my point and its my opinion that you the SM class most of you crying about why why why why complainig about everything just for making you stronger but you dont know if you worked alot for your character not for heroes or anything you could just win right ? atleast yes you are right about that SM dont have heal but it have the absorb attack working alot more than any other class and we dont have that skill we just have heals ... every character they made have something special and dont say anything about what we have and what you have if you play and focus on every little thing you will know that SM have absorb attack working like the heals attack of RG thats it so please before you just say idiots just notice that i didnt say anything about SM players or anything i said thats unfair for RG to reduce thier attack and raise up SM attack for getting beat up by them .;
        TY and please respect others opinion ^_^;
Floor reply (0)

kareem magdi Last edit in 2015-9-29 04:54:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyxfncccs7bzc...
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2017-01-10
Post time 2015-9-29 07:01:04 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

if i may.....SM\'s REQUIRE hero\'s that will do what they can\'t Heal. After the update i was able to test my theory. I obtained a pally to go with my Tsunami and what a difference it made. The same BR just different hero\'s yes the pally is squishy but make all the difference vs a RG or TK. Give it a shot and tell me what u think.;

Floor reply (0)

abyxfncccs7bzc... Last edit in 2015-9-29 07:01:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
d11nguye
User
Joined 2015-8-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-29 09:54:43 | Show all posts

RG vs anyclass

;;;;                        if i may.....SM\'s REQUIRE hero\'s that will do what they can\'t Heal. After the update i was able to test my theory. I obtained a pally to go with my Tsunami and what a difference it made. The same BR just different hero\'s yes the pally is squishy but make all the difference vs a RG or TK. Give it a shot and tell me what u think.;       

;;; abyxfncccs7bzczl@facebook.com posted on 2015-09-28 18:01:04;;;;

That\'s the problem that most people don\'t understand. We require heroes while RG are built to work on their own. They don\'t really need heroes. They have everything from damage, to pull, to heal, to def.;

Everyone keeps saying that SM are stronger after update. We aren\'t. Our 5th skill is still not fixed and is only doing 55%. It was been bugged for so many updates now.;

RG has heal bug, they complain, and it will be fixed next update. Our\'s was ignored until now. It MIGHT be fixed next update.

Not to mention what the new update did to SM. Those that invested in heroes like Gothic cats lost their heals. Also, if heroes can\'t survive = lost of heal.;

SM have to spend so much money on heros to get to where the RG are, but then we get blamed when the dev screw up.;

People who are crying saying  look what you did SM need to learn how to read. It was not intentional, and at least you don;t have to wait for 3 or 4 updates or more. You get eerything you ask for so stop complaing.;

And Adamanto (yottazeta@yahoo.com) making accusations again I see. I am not Fires of Fury. Stop pointing fingers.;

First you point fingers at SM. And then you point fingers at me and call me a noob. And then when I let you know that I am not a noob and is in fact a better play with a higher ranking than you that beat you MANY times on your server-- you accuse me of being Fires of Fury.;

I don;t know what you have against us, but clearly, if you think the world is out to get you, you need to chill.;

Floor reply (0)

d11nguye Last edit in 2015-9-29 09:54:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-12-12 07:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063929 second(s), 52 queries .