North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 356| Reply: 2

Divine War Round 3 - Loki Faction

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zsijn
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2017-06-01
Post time 2015-9-29 06:31:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Divine War Round 3 - Loki Faction Reply:2| View:356
        Wanted to post a quick thank you to the guys in Loki faction that put a lot of effort into this divine war\'s planning.; Also wanted to again raise the point of prizes being unfairly structured to a select group of individuals and recommend a mechanic for the commander to tab a few non-heros with a special reward/prize for their work.;; Sorry if i missed anyone there was a 1000 of you but wanted to recognize the below team members that had a big impact

Quest for throwing together the numbers behind all the severs in faction and coming up with the battle groups.
        Busty for organizing the raidcall and getting the word out night 1 to the faction.
        Bustyslayer for dealing with a difficult sever but ultimately getting his guys in the places they needed to be
        DragonMage/Davitt/Lyrish/White Raven/Dutch for organizing and getting their servers in key places
        Everyone on S8/S29/Kong1 for quickly moving on the fly and adjusting to the battle plan as the night wore on.; Huge win last night recovering rawbone and then taking ironhold to end the game.
        S20 for the huge turn out and number of people placing in the top ranking.; way to lay the smackdown.

All around a great group and you guys made the event a lot of fun.;; Looking forward to the next one.

zsijn Last edit in 2015-9-29 06:31:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arkhadi pustak...
User
Joined 2014-2-7
Last Visited 2018-05-17
Post time 2015-10-8 08:34:07 | Show all posts

Divine War Round 3 - Loki Faction

Thank you Zsijn for your credits !!! I really appreciate that. We have won 2 DWs together. I really enjoy playing with the team. However, next DW I probably will retire as strategist ... it would be really hard to fight you guys if we\'re not in the same faction (plus I don\'t have RaidCall). --InfernalFurnace(S3)-Quest412
Floor reply (0)

arkhadi pustak... Last edit in 2015-10-8 08:34:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-8-20 15:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063343 second(s), 36 queries .