User

Credits
tolarn
User
Joined 2015-9-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-29 12:16:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish Reply:3| View:245

I\'m done with this game and I\'m not happy about it. There\'s a lot about this game that\'s good. It\'s quite entertaining and a nice diversion. Truly, I enjoyed this game for some time, but the game isn\'t fun anymore.

But that\'s not very helpful, is it? So let me tell you what\'s not fun.
        1. Being over level 70 is not fun because you stop unlocking new things to do. You rely on updates for changes once you\'re at 70+.
        2. Being pushed at EVERY juncture to spend (and subsequently acquire) diamonds and realmgem. I get it. That\'s how you make money. I\'ve spent more than I care to admit, and yet it\'s still not enough.
        3. Spending a bunch of Dragonbone just to have a wing upgrade fail. This isn\'t as bad now that Dragonbone are easier to get than they were, but it\'s still frustrating when I\'ve failed so often because of bad luck.
        4. Spending a bunch of gold just to have a Holy Relic upgrade fail. Holy moly relic upgrades got expensive once they turned purple. Gold is still too rare in this game for how much the game drains from you at every possible opportunity... especially when it comes to Relics and Angel upgrades.
        5. Opening yet another [lvl. 70 Legendary _______ Chest (6-7*)] to find that it\'s 6 star. It\'s always been 6 star. The 7th star from those boxes is the cake. (The cake is a lie.)
        6. Looking at the Ladder and knowing you cannot beat any of the Realm Guards listed there even though you have better gear. Knowing that half of them you could beat in a Duel since being clever is actually rewarded there.
        7. Being unable to use AI-Fighting in Oaklane Wraiths because the devs can\'t seem to make my character not want to attack Paladins... that I\'m not even hostile with.
        8. Going to imbue items and realizing that AFTER anyone who had time to farm Oaklane Wraiths constantly last week got their Imbue up to really high levels, it\'s now going to take you 20 pieces of gear to get from imbue 37 to 38.
        9. Seeing a well equipped Realmguard run up to your guild group who almost has a Wraith dead in Oaklane. Yeah. Bladestorm sure is nasty. It may be pretty much their only trick, but it sure is a great trick. And rather than making another number for it, I\'ll mention fighting Realmguards within 25k character BR (no Heroes) of mine is also not fun... even if they\'re 25k lower.
        10. Dying to bad luck crystals that fall from the sky and are impossible to actively dodge during World Boss.

I\'ll preemptively say thanks to anyone who attacks me or accuses me of QQing. Your attention is welcome.

tolarn Last edit in 2015-9-29 12:16:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-9-29 16:07:08 | Show all posts

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

Why would anyone accuse you of Q.Qing? Thats all fairly accurate. And funnily enough, a huge number of people are actually putting up with it (for now at least)
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-9-29 16:07:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
allendylan
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2016-02-15
Post time 2015-9-29 20:15:08 | Show all posts

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

;;;;                        I\'m done with this game and I\'m not happy about it. There\'s a lot about this game that\'s good. It\'s quite entertaining and a nice diversion. Truly, I enjoyed this game for some time, but the game isn\'t fun anymore.       

But that\'s not very helpful, is it? So let me tell you what\'s not fun.       
                        1. Being over level 70 is not fun because you stop unlocking new things to do. You rely on updates for changes once you\'re at 70+.       
                        2. Being pushed at EVERY juncture to spend (and subsequently acquire) diamonds and realmgem. I get it. That\'s how you make money. I\'ve spent more than I care to admit, and yet it\'s still not enough.       
                        3. Spending a bunch of Dragonbone just to have a wing upgrade fail. This isn\'t as bad now that Dragonbone are easier to get than they were, but it\'s still frustrating when I\'ve failed so often because of bad luck.       
                        4. Spending a bunch of gold just to have a Holy Relic upgrade fail. Holy moly relic upgrades got expensive once they turned purple. Gold is still too rare in this game for how much the game drains from you at every possible opportunity... especially when it comes to Relics and Angel upgrades.       
                        5. Opening yet another [lvl. 70 Legendary _______ Chest (6-7*)] to find that it\'s 6 star. It\'s always been 6 star. The 7th star from those boxes is the cake. (The cake is a lie.)        
                        6. Looking at the Ladder and knowing you cannot beat any of the Realm Guards listed there even though you have better gear. Knowing that half of them you could beat in a Duel since being clever is actually rewarded there.        
                        7. Being unable to use AI-Fighting in Oaklane Wraiths because the devs can\'t seem to make my character not want to attack Paladins... that I\'m not even hostile with.        
                        8. Going to imbue items and realizing that AFTER anyone who had time to farm Oaklane Wraiths constantly last week got their Imbue up to really high levels, it\'s now going to take you 20 pieces of gear to get from imbue 37 to 38.        
                        9. Seeing a well equipped Realmguard run up to your guild group who almost has a Wraith dead in Oaklane. Yeah. Bladestorm sure is nasty. It may be pretty much their only trick, but it sure is a great trick. And rather than making another number for it, I\'ll mention fighting Realmguards within 25k character BR (no Heroes) of mine is also not fun... even if they\'re 25k lower.        
                        10. Dying to bad luck crystals that fall from the sky and are impossible to actively dodge during World Boss.        

I\'ll preemptively say thanks to anyone who attacks me or accuses me of QQing. Your attention is welcome.       
;;; tolarn posted on 2015-09-28 23:16:16;;;;

Totally agree !!
Floor reply (0)

allendylan Last edit in 2015-9-29 20:15:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-5-28 15:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069000 second(s), 38 queries .