User

Credits
dbaj777
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2017-03-16
Post time 2015-9-29 13:29:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Racially Offensive language Reply:1| View:239
        I have seen a lot said which has upset me, but the stuff said tonight was above and beyond ok. While doing CSA, the following took place. ;
        At first, I began copying and pasting, but then someone suggested I take screen shots.;
                        【Location】 [Holy Sage] Artimas:good thing you get what N!gger                                【Location】 [Thunder Wrath]Sprite:***?                                【Location】 [Thunder Wrath]nat:racist comments in the game                                【Location】 [Thunder Wrath]Sprite:yeah, I just copied it...                                【Location】 [Thunder Wrath]Theron:i see no black or white\\                                【Location】 [Holy Sage]Artimas:Good b!tch                                【Location】 [Holy Sage] Artimas:I see your moms black hole N1gga                                【Location】 [Thunder Wrath]Theron:sprite copy past this woul                                【Location】 [Thunder Wrath]Sprite:I am, every word                                【Location】 [Holy Sage]Artimas:balag go get ore you lazy ****                               
                                These screen shots followed:;       
        He obviously thinks he can get away with this kind of behavior. I unfortunately missed the screen shot of Artimas saying something to the effect that there have been complaints before and nothing ever happens.;
        It is bad enough the way some people taunt others as they spawn them, etc but this language was not only racially biased, but he ended with language that should not be around minors. If you need the full screen shots, I am happy to send them. These are cropped of the conversation.;

dbaj777 Last edit in 2015-9-29 13:29:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-5-24 04:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046497 second(s), 34 queries .