User

Credits
allendylan
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2016-02-15
Post time 2015-9-29 19:18:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Feelings about the game Reply:5| View:239
        Since some updates, the game became boring ...
        - Oaklane : the new exp grinding place : in 3 hours i did less than 45 min in old grinding mode (2% of my lv76);- the timer is so useless here (thx for the player not in the good timezone)
        - MMO ? i have never seen a MMO so solo. All tasks are done alone, if we have done ours, we can\'t help friends to accomplish theirs. No group event, dungeon (Oaklane is not group event since only the last hit get kill ans so bugged ; EB, not a group : auto mode rules ; CoA (no need to speak)
        - Lies and hidden updates : you update announcement are missing of clarity : some changes are not announced (nerfed heal, loots change in EB ...). You call optimization and you do a reduction : heroes are weaker, you stole their skills (it\'s the same if you buy a car and 2 weeks later you have to pay again the wheels and the engine - it\'s a theft and scam). In addition, you should (GM/CM/CIF) be in agreement in you explanation : one say A, another say B for the same thing and sometimes (often) you answers are not correlating with the question.
        - bugs : each updates, new bugs are on even when all works fine before (i don\'t know how devs are working but they should learn the basics)
        - Boring : I had in turf war a good hope, but there\'s no action (click ->; click ->; click ->; auto) - Queen maze : 2min looking a progress bar.
        - Free to play became pay to win and pay to recover what you stole. I know it\'s normal for a F2P game to earn money, but you are too greedy and i don\'t think it\'s a good thing for your game. Paying would be to advance faster in the evolution of our char, having some advantage but not having essential items in the game. The gap between heavy cash player and normal player will become too huge and you will lose all.;;
        Since the last update, my server (S27) is quite silent and empty.

allendylan Last edit in 2015-9-29 19:18:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-9-30 00:02:26 | Show all posts

Feelings about the game

The gap between heavy cash player and normal player? LOL...You know nothing. This game is quite tame in the spender gap TBH, I\'ve seen INFINITELY worse spender gaps before. Yes, with things like mage council and grace/flare wings (and any other new casher wings they come up with), we\'ve already got a pretty nasty gap between the major cashers and free players. However, this is STILL quite tame in some respects. Nonetheless....
        Pay to recover what was stolen. So...P2R? This should be an actual thing, lol. When a game\'s management is so cruel.....
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-9-30 00:02:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mohanad taha
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-05-28
Post time 2015-9-30 00:09:43 | Show all posts

Feelings about the game

This Game started with not much gap between Free players and paying players *cashers* but, by the time They release more benefits and Exclusive items for Cash players which Increase the gap, That\'s it, And this is actually business and how Browser games survive..But this Company Is stealing from cashers, they\'re weird
Floor reply (0)

mohanad taha Last edit in 2015-9-30 00:09:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
allendylan
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2016-02-15
 Author| Post time 2015-9-30 03:48:56 | Show all posts

Feelings about the game

;;;;                        The gap between heavy cash player and normal player? LOL...You know nothing. This game is quite tame in the spender gap TBH, I\'ve seen INFINITELY worse spender gaps before. Yes, with things like mage council and grace/flare wings (and any other new casher wings they come up with), we\'ve already got a pretty nasty gap between the major cashers and free players. However, this is STILL quite tame in some respects. Nonetheless....       
                        Pay to recover what was stolen. So...P2R? This should be an actual thing, lol. When a game\'s management is so cruel.....       
;;; aiucard posted on 2015-09-29 11:02:26;;;;

I haven\'t play F2P games much, it\'s sure. But this game is 3-4 months old, and it\'s getting worse.
        council is not a problem, it\'s 8Euros a month for some benefits (not expensive). But event like grace wings, if there\'s more and more, low casher and free player will become very unbalanced compared to heavy casher, it\'s not a good thing for the game. I like this game, but if there\'s no way i can beat a credit card, i\'ll change ^^(and i\'m not alone in this case)
Floor reply (0)

allendylan Last edit in 2015-9-30 03:48:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
allendylan
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2016-02-15
 Author| Post time 2015-9-30 03:52:31 | Show all posts

Feelings about the game

;;;; ;
This Game started with not much gap between Free players and paying players *cashers* but, by the time They release more benefits and Exclusive items for Cash players which Increase the gap, That\'s it, And this is actually business and how Browser games survive..But this Company Is stealing from cashers, they\'re weird ;;; mohanad taha posted on 2015-09-29 11:09:43;;;;

of course browser game must survive with cash player, i\'m agree with you, but if they lose low casher and free players, even the hard cash players will leave (playing alone is not fun).
        And, every update, even the hard casher are despoiled.
Floor reply (0)

allendylan Last edit in 2015-9-30 03:52:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-4-21 04:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049157 second(s), 42 queries .