North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1045| Reply: 6

Amazon Hunter vs Nightblade

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aob
User
Joined 2015-8-28
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-9-29 23:51:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Amazon Hunter vs Nightblade Reply:6| View:1045
        ;;;;Hello everyone. I know that there have been;multiple other;posts regarding this topic, however I would like to gather everyone\'s opinion on which hero you think is;overall more superior;by providing a comparable head to head poll. I would prefer not to have any additional contributing factors such as soulstone gathering, emblems etc...;come into play when making your decision. I personally think that both of these heroes have many indistinguishable features and similarities, however if I had to pick which;hero;was more effective in general, I would choose Amazon Hunter.

;;;;My decision is primarily based off;of the;comparison of their 2nd, 3rd and 4th skills. Having Amazon Hunter able to;provide your team with;extra support while also doing massive amounts of damage can make or break your team. She has the chance to decrease;both the defense with her 3rd skill,;and the attack (while also poisoning for 2 rounds);of enemy heroes with her second skill. Those skills aid and assist your team dramatically. It could be the difference between not getting 1 hit by hero\'s such asyrona and Night Sentinel who had their attack lowered, or another friendly hero being able to 1 hit your enemy because of their decreased defense.;Amazon Hunter also does not feed rage to the immense extent;by which;Nightblade does.;With that having been said, Amazon Hunter just seems like a better option to me. Although I do believe that as an overall hero Amazon Hunter is superior, I cannot argue that if you synergize and combine Nightblade with;other specific hero\'s/angel\'s (such as Alecta or even Dark Paladin), Nightblade would be the better choice in those specific scenarios.

;;;;To wrap things up, I don\'t think I have much more to say about;that relates;to this topic. Please keep in mind that this is just my opinion and I am most certainly NOT trying to bash or undermine Nightblade in any way, shape or form. I think that both of these hero\'s are top tier when used under the correct circumstances. I encourage all feedback and opinions no matter what your choice would be. I appreciate everyone who participates and votes in the poll and I thank you all for reading.
Single Polls, Total 14 Users voted
14.29% (2)
85.71% (12)
Your User group have no permission to vote

aob Last edit in 2015-9-29 23:51:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-9-30 00:34:03 | Show all posts

The reason Amazon Hunter sucks (my opinion) is because she does not have a clear role. She splits the chance of proccing passives between mind numbing poison and poison dagger. In the current meta, killing off the backline DPS is so much easier than killing an Elder Dwarf in the frontline, which is why Nightblade is so much better. In addition, Amazon Hunter\'s mind numbing poison can be parried making the damage negligible, whereas bleed damage from Nightblade is unmitigated. In my experience, bloodrazor has a higher chance to proc than a first turn poison dagger. I have never seen Amazon Hunter used in a main team past level 80 whether it be in Wharf or Arena.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-30 00:34:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[exiled] trifo...
User
Joined 2015-2-28
Last Visited 2016-01-25
Post time 2015-9-30 00:52:32 | Show all posts

The role of AH and NB in a team is to deal massive damage and kill off a back row hero. The biggest reason why AH is bad is due to the unreliability of Poison Dagger. If she does not use Poison Dagger, her ultimate alone will most likely not kill by itself and she can go entire matches without using it. Comparitively, NB\'s Bloodrazor seems to have a solid trigger rate. AH\'s Mind Numbing is not that useful since her purpose is to kill the back row hero rather than a front line tank (and even then, NB\'s bleeding affects both the front and back row.) AH just does not do anything that NB does not do better.
Floor reply (0)

[exiled] trifo... Last edit in 2015-9-30 00:52:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_70912462
User
Joined 2015-6-11
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-9-30 00:59:00 | Show all posts

Why not use both? Especially with emblems and their damage to the back row
Floor reply (0)

nickname_70912462 Last edit in 2015-9-30 00:59:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzaPX2FqgxGgy...
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2015-9-30 11:03:00 | Show all posts

Reply 3# guest70912462

If u use them both, u will have to remove one of ur dd/support/healer. Personally I use nb for my main, and ah for my 2nd team.
Floor reply (0)

AbzaPX2FqgxGgy... Last edit in 2015-9-30 11:03:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aob
User
Joined 2015-8-28
Last Visited 2015-12-03
 Author| Post time 2015-10-7 03:10:38 | Show all posts

Thank you for sharing everyone. I am definitely starting to appreciate NightBlade a bit more after experimenting a bit, however I still think that Amazon Hunter is the better pick
Floor reply (0)

aob Last edit in 2015-10-7 03:10:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-18 17:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057666 second(s), 46 queries .