North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1792 Threads / 12908 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1620| Reply: 23

Looking for party advice

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
psycosi
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-17
Post time 2015-9-30 09:13:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Looking for party advice Reply:23| View:1620
        I would like to increase the damage that my party pumps out so i have an idea that i would like you fine people\'s thoughts on.

My current party is: (Main) + (Snow Queen) + (Flaming Warlord) + (Supreme Oracle) + (Son of Odin) + (Lapsed Eragon as Backup)

I am wondering if i would do more damage if i were to replace Flaming Warlord with Nereida considering that when she is combined with Supreme Oracle i would be able to have an infinite rage loop going.

Now.. the second part of my question, If i were to replace Flaming Warlord with Nereida.. would it be possible to do the following. First inherit Son of Odin to Nereida, then get Son of Odin back to Zeus Opus and evolve him to the Sand Lord thus allowing me to inherit Flaming Warlord to the Sand Lord ? I ask because of the issues around inheriting Moonlight Warlord in the past.

Or would the increase damage output from Sand Lords skill out perform Nereidas making it pointless to replace my flaming warlord ?

psycosi Last edit in 2015-9-30 09:13:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stryker62
User
Joined 2014-4-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-30 09:30:38 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

totally depends on what skills you use for main. except for flaming warlord, all your heroes are already in infinite rage loop with only supreme oracle. ;neriada is a good option if you plan to get silver queen as her buff stacks.
Floor reply (0)

stryker62 Last edit in 2015-9-30 09:30:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
psycosi
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-17
 Author| Post time 2015-9-30 10:00:12 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

Reply 1# stryker62

I use Thunderstrike / Abyssal Gaze / Thunderstorm..

They aren\'t actually in infinite rage yet, my oracle gives +59 rage at the moment.. she is behind my totem (ruby spiritsoul) so she gets 84 rage per turn but every few turns she will use a normal attack and not her skill. No idea why when she requires 75 rage to use it.

I was thinking more along the lines of World Boss damage / Demonic War damage.. where i use skills that require 100 rage like Blazing arrow etc.
Floor reply (0)

psycosi Last edit in 2015-9-30 10:00:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stryker62
User
Joined 2014-4-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-30 10:44:25 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

Reply 2# psycosi
        instead of going through that tedious process, SoO to neri, then FW to SL, why dont you just get neri, get silver queen next nav king, and inherit her directly. you might have to wait, but is a more direct and safer route. that is just a guess since i have not tried inheriting since a long time

about the infinite rage. you definately need to get you oracle to upgrade + 24(skill lvl 9)
        there are a few gear like the prometheus greaves that can suck rage. because of such, having a second rage support is a must for irb. neri will help for only rage. try to get silver queen too for extra attack boost.

Floor reply (0)

stryker62 Last edit in 2015-9-30 10:44:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
psycosi
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-17
 Author| Post time 2015-9-30 11:08:06 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

Reply 3# stryker62

I would have done that.. but you cannot inherit yellow to red which is why i would have to take the long route.. or build her from scratch.

Ye i am trying to get Oracle to +24.. she is currently +22 not far from +23.

I do use dragonfury sometimes on main but that\'s not certain to activate so it only provides the infinite loop on the odd occasion.

Someone in my alliance also said that recently they changed it so even nereida stacks with oracle.. cannot be sure of how true that is.
Floor reply (0)

psycosi Last edit in 2015-9-30 11:08:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s500remus
User
Joined 2014-9-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-30 14:13:40 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

ON THE SUBJECT OF FLAMING WARLORD:
        - the stronger your flaming warlord is, the weaker your party becomes.;
        - why?;
        - -his damage is weak,;
        - -he never have enough agility to taunt enemy before they attack your team, always taunt after they attack.
        - -even if he taunted, probably taunt onto mod/oracle, fq/sq which is a wasted taunt, or will get cleansed with shield of discord
        - -even if he strong and tanky, he can only tank damage that is done on him, and while you invest resource on him to make him tanky, those resource are taken away from the rest of your party therefore they are less powerful and die quicker
        - -the longer he live, the longer his uselessness is taking place of perhap other useful hero you can use to help you win
        - the best way to play FW is to play no gear, no angel, no upgrade. he\'ll debuff enemy\'s main, reduce atk by 30% for the next 3 turns. he\'ll die if enemy use galaxy ring 1st, thunderstrike 1st, or arcanelighting 1st. then a stronger and more useful hero come in to take his place

ON THE SUBJECT OF PUMPING OUT MORE DAMAGE
        you have snowqueen, just pour all the resource you have onto your snowqueen
        - if your snowqueen is not lvl 27 upgrade yet, and you upgrading some other hero, you are doing it wrong, get her upgrade to 27 is your 1st priority, so much damage come from her skill multiplier
        - -with skill level upgrade ur % per atk dmg increases
        - -% enemy hp reduction increases each turn
        - -% atk increases %dmg reduction increases with each stack
        - if your snowqueen is not lvl 50 training yet, and you train some other hero, you are doing it wrong, max out snowqueen training
        - if you are not 8 million BR, you shouldn\'t play back up hero, take all the gem from your back up and make better gem for your snowqueen

ON THE SUBJECT OF BEST LINE UP
        - for pve contents (wb, gauntlet, darkabyss,..): main + oracle + sq + sdl + soo (don\'t need back up for pve)
        - for pvp if you maxed every hero to their utmost potential and have like 9million br and your sdl have 1million patk: main + oracle + sq + sdl + soo + healer or neireda as back up
        - for pvp if you are limited resource and cannot get 1million patk on sdl: main + oracle + sq + sdl/nereida + fw(no gear, no upgrade, no guardian, in back bot position) + soo as back up
Floor reply (0)

s500remus Last edit in 2015-9-30 14:13:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
psycosi
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-17
 Author| Post time 2015-9-30 20:32:12 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

Reply 5# s500remus

Some very nice advice there remus

Currently i have about 5.4m BR, my Main is 1.3m~ and all heroes are around 750k~ BR / SQ is 850k.

I had some success using Eragon as backup since he does more damage when enemies are lower on HP so he always jumps in when they are hurt which brings out his potential for me more.

My SQ is +24/+24 and i was currently upgrading my Oracle to the same.. she is almost +23.

I do see others who have SQ/FQ and they only concentrate on Main + SQ/FQ but i wanted a more balanced team which is why all of my team are comparable in BR... it has served me well so far even if it may not have been the best use of my resources.

That is the main reason i use FW, simply so she lowers the two fastest enemies attack by 30% which in most teams case is main + their strongest striker.

Ive never really heard of not using backup.. everyone on my server does. But i always did wonder why sometimes in tournaments etc i see people with no backups.
Floor reply (0)

psycosi Last edit in 2015-9-30 20:32:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s500remus
User
Joined 2014-9-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-1 03:16:53 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

;;;; Reply 5# s500remus

Some very nice advice there remus        

Currently i have about 5.4m BR, my Main is 1.3m~ and all heroes are around 750k~ BR / SQ is 850k.       

I had some success using Eragon as backup since he does more damage when enemies are lower on HP so he always jumps in when they are hurt which brings out his potential for me more.       

My SQ is +24/+24 and i was currently upgrading my Oracle to the same.. she is almost +23.       

I do see others who have SQ/FQ and they only concentrate on Main + SQ/FQ but i wanted a more balanced team which is why all of my team are comparable in BR... it has served me well so far even if it may not have been the best use of my resources.       

That is the main reason i use FW, simply so she lowers the two fastest enemies attack by 30% which in most teams case is main + their strongest striker.       

Ive never really heard of not using backup.. everyone on my server does. But i always did wonder why sometimes in tournaments etc i see people with no backups.       
;;; psycosi posted on 2015-09-30 07:32:12;;;;

- if your main reason to use FW is for debuff, you do it right, but she\'ll give u that same debuff without any upgrading. so use her to debuff and take her out right away so a more productive hero can come in
        - with same resource investment your main will never match the dmg out put and the productivity that sq/fq put out. therefore invest more in sq/fq than in main to maximize output
        - reason back up is useless because back up is almost always least invested in and come in battle already with loosing 1 turn disadvantage + lowest agility disadvantage, so in actuality a back up hero is 2 turns (or 1 turn + last atk) behind the enemy team. that\'s pretty much useless, because it probably get slam and killed before it\'ll do any damage.
        - only invested in back up when all your gem, upgrade, training, .... cannot possibly go any further, or it take a billion resource to move up with minimal upgrade. and for most player that point come in around 8-9 million br.
        - with your line up ur best pvp set up would be:
        main - front/back mid
        oracle - back/front mid
        sq - front bot
        sdl - front top
        fw - back bot (with no gear, no guardian, must die asap)
        soo - back up (high upgrade for increase % hp to whole party once fw die)
Floor reply (0)

s500remus Last edit in 2015-10-1 03:16:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
psycosi
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-17
 Author| Post time 2015-10-1 05:21:42 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

Reply 7# s500remus

Well the issue of losing a turn on backup or it getting killed right away isn\'t an issue since i use eragon and he cannot die for 1 turn when he jumps in anyway.

Also about using SoO as backup..surely you want him in team to increase everyones HP before the enemy attacks ?

Thanks for your replies thus far.
Floor reply (0)

psycosi Last edit in 2015-10-1 05:21:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2016-01-26
Post time 2015-10-1 06:23:48 | Show all posts

Looking for party advice

hey im sorry to invade ur post but got a question for remus here                                                - only invested in back up when all your gem, upgrade, training, .... cannot possibly go any further, or it take a billion resource to move up with minimal upgrade. and for most player that point come in around 8-9 million br.                               
        ;;; s500remus posted on 2015-09-30 14:16:53;;;;

could u be so kind and let us see a deep insight in this matter? I\'d love to have a good idea where to stop feeding resources on main / hero

My idea its kindda a list of max numbers for example

stop feeding blessed stones at upgrade +27
        or
        stop feeding element training at 110 level
        or
        stop feeding starcutters at 120% bonus

idk something like that? is it possible?
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-10-1 06:23:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-18 15:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085164 second(s), 52 queries .