North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
38458 Threads / 217598 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 208| Reply: 1

Alliance Expedition bug, hundred attemps wasted

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwy2w1v56oqnm...
User
Joined 2015-10-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-1 01:19:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Alliance Expedition bug, hundred attemps wasted Reply:1| View:208
        So this is the first time we joined Alliance Expedition and something doesn\'t seems right.
        We met a superdodger as a last opponent, he has 79k dodge.
        ;
        We keep trying to beat this guys but he\'s undefeatable.
        Yup we see All stats Decrease --.--% and have reach 50%
        (currently reach 67%)

While the all his stats decreased 50% I checked the log that my FQ cannot hit him at all. (I dont have the log link because the battle is unshareable)
        I mean, seriously? my FQ hit is 58k, got angel buff by 20% (Ysera 8%, Sunniva 7% and Boa 5%) which in total must be around 11k hit, I also use Aegis blessing which add another 8% hit. My fq\'s hit should be around 74k on the battle.
        With his dodge (and other stats) decreased by 50% I should be able to defeat him. But he keep dodging , even if he got buffs it can\'t be above 74k. We still cant touch this guy, 67% = 234 attemps, such a waste.;
        If any Mod/Supermod/Gm here please make response about this thing, we spent dias too to buy attemps but none happens, with that 237 attemps we actually already defeat another alliance. Thank you.

Some details:
        My Alliance: GARUDA (currently rank 39)
        Time Zone: EST
My IGN: ilmira
        Platform: R2Games

also you guys informed that the deduced stats is 5%, not 0.5% as written on forum http://community.gtarcade.com/post/87688/
and I have the SS

please make a worth compensation to our alliance about this bug. Thanks.

abwy2w1v56oqnm... Last edit in 2015-10-1 01:19:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-12-15 13:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064570 second(s), 34 queries .