North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 435| Reply: 9

Several ideas about City upgrade.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan silver
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2016-09-13
Post time 2015-10-1 05:57:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Several ideas about City upgrade. Reply:9| View:435
        Before the beginning let me add one phrase. I understand that the amount of text may seem a bit huge at the first view, but please try to read full text of this suggestion. Moreover, please send this document to the developers team. Here is a link on text document:

Please, read this.

dan silver Last edit in 2015-10-1 05:57:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan silver
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2016-09-13
 Author| Post time 2015-10-4 23:24:49 | Show all posts

I\'m starting to suspect that you haven\'t noticed the LINK ON THE TEXT: ;http://community.gtarcade.com/at ... 27211443649509.docx

http://community.gtarcade.com/attachments/file/month_1509/20150930_127211443649509.docx

I wrote whole 3 pages of text. It\'s a huge suggestion: http://community.gtarcade.com/at ... 27211443649509.docx

No comments?! Guys, you could say at least something. After all, that wasn\'t so easy.

Link.(Our forum. Clean.); =>;;http://community.gtarcade.com/at ... 27211443649509.docx ;;
Floor reply (0)

dan silver Last edit in 2015-10-4 23:24:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chronocommande...
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2017-09-05
Post time 2015-10-4 23:56:11 | Show all posts

Sorry, I am not really fond of a random blue \'please, read this\' which is a download.
        Anyway, regarding your ideas:

Feature 1: Takes way too long to charge up, most people won\'t even play for 4 years.
        Feature 2: Won\'t be implemented because people are going to get mad after x months of waiting and they get an item they already own.
        Feature 3 Garden: It is a copy of LoA, so I do not think this is going to be added, I\'ll ask Jelly if they have allowance to copy it (As both games are on the same platform).
        Feature 4 Pond: I really do like this idea (Putting in daily silver) to get a reward at the begin/end of the month, this has been added to the suggestion list.
        Feature 5 Thieves guild: tavern specific: Alts will ruin this idea. Regarding the other ideas in this feature I would prefer if you gave some additional ideas.
Floor reply (0)

chronocommande... Last edit in 2015-10-4 23:56:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan silver
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2016-09-13
 Author| Post time 2015-10-5 09:13:21 | Show all posts

; ; ;                        Feature 1: Takes way too long to charge up, most people won\'t even play for 4 years.       
                        Feature 2: Won\'t be implemented because people are going to get mad after x months of waiting and they get an item they already own.       
                        Feature 3 Garden: It is a copy of LoA, so I do not think this is going to be added, I\'ll ask Jelly if they have allowance to copy it (As both games are on the same platform).       
                        Feature 4 Pond: I really do like this idea (Putting in daily silver) to get a reward at the begin/end of the month, this has been added to the suggestion list.       
                        Feature 5 Thieves guild: tavern specific: Alts will ruin this idea. Regarding the other ideas in this feature I would prefer if you gave some additional ideas.       
;;; chronocommander happy posted on 2015-10-04 10:56:11;;;;

1) Actually, I suppose that this should give players an additional reason to play for a long time. However, several details of this suggestion, like time delays and required materials can be changed. This is a question of taste.;The main philosophy of Feature 1: Advanced temple is activity. You should spend more stamina and earn more wisdom via prayer to earn more benefit. Plus, I consider that you should be able to create a personal strong boss and share with your friends at least once in a week or two.;As I wrote in my suggestion, you should have a weekly limit on Angel.
        2) Let\'s ask them to add something interesting and unique as a reward. This should raise interest of players. Especially not Vip players.
        3) I didn\'t know about this. In my opinion, it\'s one more reason to add here this feature. As I heard, LOA has much more players than KF. Let\'s copy, remake, repaint and then realise. This may help us with new players.
        4) Ok. What about Benefit 1: The spring of a mystery. ; Benefit 3: The ancient well. ; Benefit 4: The hidden grotto. ?
        5) I\'m also not very sure about the tavern. We may ask developers about the daily limit for alcohol and tasks. Not only for your friends, but also for the owner of the tavern. For example: Your friends can help you and complete only 2 tasks per day, if your tavern has level 1. 5-10 tasks for a maximum level. As a result, you can\'t receive a huge bonus with a help of alts. Nearly any problem with alt abusing can be solved with a help of limits.;Meanwhile, Tavern is a Benefit 5.
Floor reply (0)

dan silver Last edit in 2015-10-5 09:13:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chronocommande...
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2017-09-05
Post time 2015-10-5 23:02:07 | Show all posts

If I didn\'t talk about other stuff it is because I added that to the suggestion list (It was late so I guess I missed typing it cause I didn\'t re-read.
Floor reply (0)

chronocommande... Last edit in 2015-10-5 23:02:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chronocommande...
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2017-09-05
Post time 2015-10-5 23:04:30 | Show all posts

Reply 4# chronocommander happy

And for feature 1. I simply do not think that anyone will last that long.
        Feature 2: The thing is, most items can be obtained through hard work, see how I said MOST. And I do not think this will raise the interest.
        Feature 4: Look at the comment above (Previous post)
        5. I still doubt that this will work out simply because of the alts on dead servers.
Floor reply (0)

chronocommande... Last edit in 2015-10-5 23:04:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan silver
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2016-09-13
 Author| Post time 2015-10-5 23:24:38 | Show all posts

;;;; Reply 4# chronocommander happy

And for feature 1. I simply do not think that anyone will last that long.       
                        Feature 2: The thing is, most items can be obtained through hard work, see how I said MOST. And I do not think this will raise the interest.       
                        Feature 4: Look at the comment above (Previous post)       
                        5. I still doubt that this will work out simply because of the alts on dead servers.       
;;; chronocommander happy posted on 2015-10-05 10:04:30;;;;

Ok. Let\'s make this a bit easier.                                New variant of Feature 1: Advanced temple.;Magic crystal shop should have materials for the creation of Angels shrine.(We may summon demons or astral spirits if want.) ; Lvl 1 is cheap. Future upgrades are more expensive. Lvl of the shrine = Lvl of the boss. In total, all should be like in the original variant of Benefit 3, but with two new changes. Change 1: You\'ll have to spend and restore your stamina to earn points that you can use for summoning of the Angel. Prayer and other sources of wisdom also help you to earn summoning points. Change 2: When you share Angel battle with your friends, all participants receive several stamina pills as an additional reward.;Limits for Angels summonings are the same as in the original version. 1 in a week. For friends requests 2 weeks. 6 in a month is a maximum. Plus, temple shop.                               
                                About Feature 2: Advanced fairy. Instead of Expedition shop, we may set magic crystal shop or dragon crystal shop. I mean, as a source of materials for the Fairy upgrade.;This will be easier. Moreover, we may set a completed relic, as an additional prize in the Rainbow road, Circle of mushrooms, Circle of Magic crystals and Magic vortex. (Not a shard!); Relic prize should require a minimum amount of everyday visits.;You may use 4 relics of seasons for creation of the Altar of blessings.;Every month, altar should give you one random Artifact of the gods. (Not a shard!); You can check full list a blessings in the Benefit 2: Artifacts of the gods.;If you have already built Altar of blessings, you may exchange relics into something useful and epic.;The duration of blessings can be different.                               
        I\'ll change the suggestion about tavern. Here need to think. Maybe I will find a suitable variant. Should I add more details about Benefit 1: The den of strangers, Benefit 2: The Black market, Benefit 3: Alchemy laboratory and Benefit 4: Menagerie?
Floor reply (0)

dan silver Last edit in 2015-10-5 23:24:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chronocommande...
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2017-09-05
Post time 2015-10-7 00:04:28 | Show all posts

Okay, I added the other ideas to the suggestion report, I can\'t promise that it\'ll get implemented through.

Cheers,
        Chrono
Floor reply (0)

chronocommande... Last edit in 2015-10-7 00:04:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan silver
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2016-09-13
 Author| Post time 2015-10-13 04:14:26 | Show all posts

Reply 7# chronocommander happy

Ok. Thanks for help. It seems like I found a suitable variant for Tavern.
                        Let\'sbind Tavern with Garden, The hidden grotto and Menagerie. These three subbuildings should be sources of food for feasts.;This should be similar tothe brewfest. Here can be two variants: 1) Feast with limited duration. 3-5days. All your friends can join to the feast only once in a day. They willreceive a special Festival token, as reward. This is daily reward. If theduration of feast is 3 days, then the total reward is 3 for everyone. Yourfriends can spend their Festival tokens in the guest shop of your tavern. Thehigher level of the tavern, the better variety of items in the shop.;2)Here can be another variant. It can be the same, as the brewfest. There can bea limited amount of attempts for each meal. For example: Grilled dragon wing.(Meal on 40 portions.) ; Moreover,;we may also set a limit of food thatevery player can take from each dish in a day.;We may also add temporarybuffs from food, like in the original version. We may replace guest tavern shopand Festival tokens to different kind of tiny presents and shards of usefulthings. ( Like in the Brewfest.);;We mayreplace upgrade of the tavern with a help of materials from hell to the feastleveling. The more feasts you make, the higher level of your tavern. The higherlevel of your tavern, the more dishes you can put on the table. Two importantnotes: If you are going to use variant with guest shop, instead of tiny gifts.Guest shop, is a market for for your friends. Your personal shop is only foryou. These things should have different variety of goods. There should be fourseasons. You can collect points after every season of the year.(Or after everymonth.); The more feasts you make, the more points you receive. This is notfunds for alliance!! You can spend these points in your personal tavern shop. Allseasonal dishes should disappear in the end of the season. The owner of thetavern receives points for meal that was made. Your friends receive theirpoints for degustation. Ok. Now about tavern jobs. I would like to bind thisoption with guild of thieves and pirate raids. Here is a principle: Thieves maybring you different things. You can use several of these things, as a materialsfor the creation of a patent on special job. This is not for you!! You mayinvite one or several of your friends for this job. They will receive specialreward and points for guest shop. Sure, here should be limits, like withdishes. Tavern keeper receives points for for his personal shop, like withdishes. Attention! Now about funds for alliance! Here is a principle: In theend of the season, Tavern keeper receives 1 special seasonal token. The levelof the token depends on the amount of jobs and feasts that were made in thepast season. 1)You may sell this token for additional points for your personalshop. Plus, this will give your tavern additional experience points. 2)You mayuse this token for creation of a super special seasonal gift for one of yourfriends. Note! Every player can receive only one seasonal gift in a season. 1player= 1 gift in a 3 months. (Not 100 gifts!!); 3)You may suggest your token,as a donation for your alliance. Note! The total limit for these tokens shouldbe 3 among all members of the alliance. One player may suggest only one tokenin a season. Alliance leader can approve only 3 requests on donation in aseason. I mean Tavern tokens. The higher level of the token, the more funds andexperience for the alliance. The owner of the token receives contributionpoints and dragon crystals. All alliance members receive a special buff for oneweek.        Furthermore,I suppose that developers should add similar tokens for Angels. I mean as anadditional rank reward for the challenge against Angel. Angel tokens can besold in the Temple shop or donated in your alliance. Total limit for donationsof Angel tokens should be 2 in a month. (Among all members of the alliance! Not2 items for every player!); Alliance leader should approve the request ondonation. Angel tokens has different level and quality. This depends on theAngel and your battle rank.;
                        Hmm. Iwould like to suggest one more idea. Let\'s add treasury, like in HoMM3. I meanRampart town. We may start with 1% on treasury level 1. The maximum can be 10%.Treasury should receive experience points via your everyday earning. I meansilver and gold. (Apples, Hell, logins, all star.); We may add more resourcesif want.;       
Floor reply (0)

dan silver Last edit in 2015-10-13 04:14:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-20 02:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083628 second(s), 50 queries .