North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 185| Reply: 1

the NEW Little Helper

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kenny cadwalad...
User
Joined 2014-7-24
Last Visited 2016-01-14
Post time 2015-10-3 05:44:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
the NEW Little Helper Reply:1| View:185
        Okay, the more and more I use it , the more I start to like it. BUT .............

1); the lvl 60 free cooldown for loops do not work like in the old helper.

2); the New one doesn\'t water lovers oak like the old helper.

3); it doesn\'t complete tasks when you set it and leave it running after reset. i.e. loops ( since they take the normal time as they did before lvl 60 free cooldown ); I set it to
        ;;;; do loops and wake up 5 hours later, and it has stopped its task for some reason, and with raids I set it to do its task and it does the free 15 , robs 2 players, and;;; starts ;;;; the;synthing ..... then stops the task, doesn\'t collect the rewards from the synth nor from the points chest.which other than robbing players,;the old one did all that.

4); it needs to be more customizable for the quick collect screen ( for the most part its really good ) .; I don\'t have really any issues with how the quick collect is set up ,
        ;;;; but ;you\'d be amazed ( or maybe not ) of how many are complaining about it.; of the many people that feel the need to voice their concerns in chat rather then
        ;;;; come here so the right people can see the concern and address it,; the quick collect tab seems to be a  All or Nothing  tab.; you cant choose to leave all but one
        ;;;; collectable task in there, pull the one out you want, and drop it back onto the game screen.

;Thank you for the time you will spend at least reading this, and I hope that some of the things that I have mentioned are worth looking into.

Kenman
        Draco ( 389 )
        EGAM

kenny cadwalad... Last edit in 2015-10-3 05:44:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-21 08:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061323 second(s), 34 queries .