North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 348| Reply: 2

Best way to play AE for normal player?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ara mi
User
Joined 2014-11-20
Last Visited 2016-12-05
Post time 2015-10-3 06:43:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Best way to play AE for normal player? Reply:2| View:348
        Talking here about a normal player, not strong, not weak, f2p or almost-casher;
        whats the best way to get the max resources from AE?;

All i can see is
        - Join a weak alliance to rank first
        - Create a new alliance with your friends to rank first;
        - Join a strong alliance to get the big prize (99% not possible, most of top alliances are not recruiting)

so all we have is to create a new alliance to get 500 souls at least.. or to join a weak alliance which exists already (my case);
        well, even if you join an alliance ranked 21 (which is hard) you\'ll get only 300 souls, and even an alliance in that rank has some strong folks
        so you won\'t rank in top 20 probably, which gives y 50 souls.. so the total is 350 in best cases. with the souls y can collect from killing enemies let\'s say it\'s 380-400.

so here we are exploring a new unbalanced event without doubt? strong players will remain strong, and get more stronger due to the huge difference between prizes.. and weak/normal players will get nothing but a morsel?;

But sr*ew it anyway.. let\'s create all new alliances and make our alts and weak friends join so we can get the free 500 souls at least..!;
        and sorry for my bad english.. i am not complaining btw, just want to open a discussion about it and see your amazing thoughts;

ara mi Last edit in 2015-10-3 06:43:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
argo nias
User
Joined 2014-6-10
Last Visited 2019-06-10
Post time 2015-10-3 07:59:01 | Show all posts

Best way to play AE for normal player?

Just that you need to kill at least alliances top 70-66, so 5 alliances, to claim that damage reward, which is also quite hard for a alliance consisting of free players.

Its possible, but need some time explaining to the people and hope they understand that its most effect to kill off people at your own BR to make the most out of the attack attempts. Since then the weak ones can kill some also instead of just buffing someone endlessly or worse stop attacking completly for the rest of the period.
        And if they know they cant beat anyone, they should attack the highest player and not waste 40 daily attempts on the low tier enemies

Explaining does not help though, in most cases, at least over here. Either some not bother to check the chat or simply not understand. Dont know if this is a phenomen of lower alliances...
        The ones who bothered, did a good job though, which iam happy about.  

We consisted of 35 players ( 18 only bothered to attack at least once .... ), non cash as far as i can tell ;and beat 2 alliances just, stuck at 2 enemies left of the 3rd alliance. Myself at 3.3 mio and one at 4.5 mio who just attacked twice.

After us 2 the highest at 2 mio br. With a BR range such as ours, and im sure many other suffer a similar fate, it actually requires real strict attack sequences, then it could be possible to beat 5 alliances.
        But that is only if you have the luck to have members with either a brain to understand that this requires some sort of team effort or at least they check the chat and are able to understand it slightly in english.

Not to mention, All it takes to stop your progress is one ubber BR. We also had the luck to meet a 9 mio br in the 3rd alliance, so yea....these eat up to many attempts also

My 2 cents, dont think we can beat 5 anytime soon.
        P.s i am complaining about this system. I have nothing against having low Br in my alliance, im not rly strong either after all... But to be hindered in such a HUGE difference in rewards is quite something
        The overall reward was maybe...i dunno...100 souls, 50 from ranking and rest from killing

Floor reply (0)

argo nias Last edit in 2015-10-3 07:59:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-25 22:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052633 second(s), 36 queries .