North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
37884 Threads / 214174 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 693| Reply: 12

Wrong angel exclusive

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
statuto
User
Joined 2014-11-30
Last Visited 2016-04-28
Post time 2015-10-3 15:42:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Wrong angel exclusive Reply:12| View:693
        Just recharged to get themis, but not themis in Kong S1. we can get elena instead,;

pls change it or get my recharge back plss

This post last edited By whatif at 2015-10-02 06:44:43;
Angel;Exclusive
Duration:;Oct 3;;to;Oct;5;(server time)
Server:;S 1 to S 1098
Description:;Take your favorite Angel with you! In the Angel Exclusive there areolly;Awakening;Stone,;Demeter,;and;Themis;waiting for you! Which Angel do you want to join your world? Choose one angel and complete tasks, then you can take him/her into your team!

Angel                               

Demeter                               

Polly;Awakening Stone                               

Themis                               

;                               
                                                                        ;                               
                                                                        ;                               
                                                                        Tasks                               

Recharge 299 diamonds and above (today)                               

Recharge;a;total;of 3,999                               
                                                                        Diamonds;(today)                               

Recharge;a;total;of 15,000                               
                                                                        Diamonds;(today)                               

Devotion;reaches;600;(today)                               

Use;Auricion;to;race;in;Wyrm                               
                                                                        Race(today)                               

Spend;a;total;of 9,999;Diamonds;(today)                               

Challenge 6 times in Arena;(today)                               

Gemology points reach 1,500 (today)                               

Sacrifice;Seraphs;Stone;x800;(today);                               

Consumed;100 diamonds;(today)                               

Sacrifice;Blessed Stone x400;(today)                               

Erebus points reach 500;(today)                               

;
-If you have got an angel from the Angel Exclusive event, you can use an Angel Bonus Card to get rewards! And what rewards you can get depends on the angel you have got.
                                                                        Requirements                               

Rewards                               

Use;Angel;Bonus;Card;x1;and;have got;Demeter\'s Icon;from Angel Exclusive                               

Refining Stone x500 and Runestone x1,000;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;                               

Use;Angel;Bonus;Card;x1;and;have;got;                               
                                                                        Polly;Awakening Stone x50                               
                                                                        from;Angel;Exclusive                               

Refining Stone x 5,000 and Runestone x5,000                               

Use;Angel;Bonus;Card;x1;and;have;got;Themis\'Icon;from;Angel;Exclusive                               

Refining Stone x5,000 and Runestone x5,000                               

Please;notice;that;each;player now can;get;one;angel per day from Angel;Exclusive!

statuto Last edit in 2015-10-3 15:42:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2018-09-14
Post time 2015-10-3 16:45:05 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

Dear Player, it appears on all platforms for all server which is already known and we have already reported it to our development team.
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-10-3 16:45:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
temptation_09
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-3 16:57:24 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

Can this get fixed soon please because we\'ve already recharged as its Precious event and spend 9999 dias to get this. This needs to be fixed ASAP before reset !
Floor reply (0)

temptation_09 Last edit in 2015-10-3 16:57:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2018-09-14
Post time 2015-10-3 17:02:21 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

Reply 2# temptation_09
I can´t  promise it will, believe me I´m annoying emergency line about this as we speak XD .... but I can´t  do miracle on fixing this even if I really wanted.
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-10-3 17:02:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
temptation_09
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-3 17:06:35 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

Do you think we should exchange and get the Elena icon? Maybe the devs will let us exchange Elena icon for Themis icon later?
Floor reply (0)

temptation_09 Last edit in 2015-10-3 17:06:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2018-09-14
Post time 2015-10-3 17:11:16 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

Reply 4# temptation_09
I will try with other FMs to let all players who recharged for the designed angel in angel exclusive get possible swap for the angel they recharged for. For you it is Elena for Themis so please do have patience and don´t  do anything with your Elena icon. Just please screen shot your angel exclusive showing you have recharged for elena and put the ss here.
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-10-3 17:11:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
temptation_09
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-3 17:13:28 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

Err actually I\'ve already collected the Elena icon but I want the Themis icon! huhuhu
Floor reply (0)

temptation_09 Last edit in 2015-10-3 17:13:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
statuto
User
Joined 2014-11-30
Last Visited 2016-04-28
 Author| Post time 2015-10-3 17:52:42 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

thx moonlight ill keep wiating wo exchange it and wo spend a dime, i;only exchange it at 23:00 of tomorrow and then i dont do anything with my elena icon. (unless you say me to do something different)

TY
Floor reply (0)

statuto Last edit in 2015-10-3 17:52:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
titania rhea l...
User
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-03-23
Post time 2015-10-3 18:22:02 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

moonlight ask all ur screen shoot about that elena icon for exchanged themis please send it here or ur icon will be elena forever lol
Floor reply (0)

titania rhea l... Last edit in 2015-10-3 18:22:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
statuto
User
Joined 2014-11-30
Last Visited 2016-04-28
 Author| Post time 2015-10-3 18:29:23 | Show all posts

Wrong angel exclusive

Reply 8# titania rhea lydia

well i recharge and not exchange when I saw it wasnt themis, so i cannot understand your point.

And if not themis i will fight for my recharge back, thats becouse i donot spent a dime and dont even get the recharge bonus

Floor reply (0)

statuto Last edit in 2015-10-3 18:29:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-22 18:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068130 second(s), 52 queries .