North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: huabb23

Seed Ogrim needs to go

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
huabb23
User
Joined 2014-7-21
Last Visited 2016-01-04
 Author| Post time 2015-10-6 12:04:33 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

Reply 40# jabby
Wont do no good the parent company is in China. I read a couple months ago when they got Checkmaid that one of the players in I think the 800 range was one of their own employees. If this is the same person all I can ask is why wasn\'t he fired the first time. If not then they need a serious talk to their people to not abuse their power or just forbid them from playing the game.
Floor reply (0)

huabb23 Last edit in 2015-10-6 12:04:33

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
martina145
User
Joined 2015-4-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-6 12:26:55 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

GTA employees should be banned from playing the game PERIOD. It\'s unfair to everyone else, casher or free player. Especially if they are using UNLIMITED amounts of resources and diamonds. It\'s BAD BUSINESS, GTA, and I am pretty sure if Ogrim is able to stay, you\'ll see a max exodus from the game.
Floor reply (0)

martina145 Last edit in 2015-10-6 12:26:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
Post time 2015-10-6 12:51:46 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

;;;;                        Reply 39# huabb23        

from what I heard he is a GTA junior DEV and is profoundly abusing his power that was given to him. By the time the DEV team returns from their holiday, he\'ll have driven LoA into the ground, the DEV team needs to deal with this NOW !! This is not something that can wait.        

PS: My account is STILL silenced and my patience is running out. Maybe I need to talk to my attorney?

;;; jabby posted on 2015-10-05 20:59:23;;;;

if that is indeed the case then i think GTA will have some trials on their hands for the way they manage their own employees , to hack a game like this , is supposed to have many protections firewalls and be able to do what he wants with the system is really not possbile .; So if Ogrim is indeed a seed he should be banned and players be compensated + GTA should be brought to court .; If Ogrim is not a GTA seed then he needs to be reported to the authorities and locked up for hacking .; There are certain things that you are not allowed to do , now really .   Or to husk things up they can bann all players affected and be done with it i seen this happen in another game so it\'s really not impossible , seeing as your accounts are property of GTA arcade so no matter how much cash you invest the account in cause is the property of GTA arcade in case you did not read this .  So you can take them to court but your account is still their property so they can do what they want with it
Floor reply (0)

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-10-6 12:51:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chris blackhal...
User
Joined 2014-9-5
Last Visited 2016-03-07
Post time 2015-10-6 14:20:07 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

Yes only way to hurt them is through the online fraud departments in your local governments... Depending on the amount of reports .. if GTA gets put on the online fraud watch list .. things can be done.. Over this crap, Dev has a tantrum and players suffer because of it?

Anyway I am filing a fraud complaint with my government department with over 12 months worth of screen shots from forums, the game. with this and the ghost saga is enough to prove fraudulent activities. All the bait and switching will just add too it.
Floor reply (0)

chris blackhal... Last edit in 2015-10-6 14:20:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abrexis
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2019-04-25
Post time 2015-10-6 15:52:43 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

report to FBI department they have online scams /harassment / switch and bait etc department and they can give you most advice and information fast... and their terms of use go under american law.. also funny fact you can report any harassment or bad language towards underage... heck add that spartacus case and say they are open for pedophile predators and they have no online support 24/7 nor any supervisors on servers or in public chat... but you might see game shut for some time till investigation... i have 1 year of scrn shoots from forums Asgard and such also... and also 6 times i spent my diamonds and never got them back EVEN they said it gives back... like settlement so basically diamonds = $ and they have not provided actual promise as company... i am honestly just lazy to go out with it but i have contacted 2 lawyers and police department about it and it is all new age scams and as long as they profit above 100k$ they will get thermally investigated... eventually when they really screw me up ill make sure they are shut... did same for 1 more company where i used to play and was top spender cross servers... but was never prick to any1... and if orgrim is moderator or such it only way for you to go is with report... doubt you will get unbanned... and if he is high casher don\'t be surprised he has that boss you waiting on speed dial to do w/e he wants or even some developer... 2 options he is mentally challenged moderator or he cashed in so much that he is above any moderator on this forum probably can get them banned or lose job also... there are such players who can spend so much... on r2games there is guy from Arabia playing 1 of games and he is some sheikh which is basically prince... guy posted scrn shoots of cashing in 600k$ in 1 month... and trust me that guy cant be banned and no moderator can do shiet to him...
Floor reply (0)

abrexis Last edit in 2015-10-6 15:52:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xeph
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2019-05-09
Post time 2015-10-6 15:55:11 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

Sounds like a dev than a seed - most likely he banned the players himself on a whim.
Floor reply (0)

xeph Last edit in 2015-10-6 15:55:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abrexis
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2019-04-25
Post time 2015-10-6 16:02:09 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

w/e it is he pays chinese ppl... sad but true Chinese company are famous for being money >; all wouldn\'t be even surprised if gtarcade is some Chinese triad money washing company...
Floor reply (0)

abrexis Last edit in 2015-10-6 16:02:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
martina145
User
Joined 2015-4-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-6 16:15:38 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

Reply 45# abrexis

abrexis, I am certain that he hasn\'t spent a dime on the game, if he is indeed a junior DEV, all he needs are codes and he\'ll get as many diamonds as he likes. UNLIMITED amounts of diamonds and resources. It\'s just not fair and then he does this banning and silencing shenanigan to many people who have done NOTHING wrong? This is only starting, chyt is going to hit the fan and it won\'t be distributed evenly

Floor reply (0)

martina145 Last edit in 2015-10-6 16:15:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abrexis
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2019-04-25
Post time 2015-10-6 17:12:52 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

you never know if some has money or not to spend or how he spends... i bought on soul of guardian 2M diamonds in 1 month on 1 character i had 3 total characters my main character was vip 18 my 2 other chars vip 10 and vip 11... at that point any1 was able to say i am seed but i was working in company that was paying my mobile bills no matter how much i spend i was able to spend 50k euros on mobile recharging just like that... if you or some1 else is working for 3/4k$ a month there are ppl who make 20/30/40k$ a month and spending is a joke to them... there are some ppl who just have big bank balance and they enjoy playing egoistic pay 2 win games cause guess what? they can spend and their ego can go up... him being recharging or developer is same and you cant say 100% he has not spend... see some other games look eve online / star trek online / star wars online there are ppl who buy 1st day they join game items worth 10k$ and all are legit players... leader of top corporation(guild in that game) in eve online total recharge passed 2m $ last December... he been playing 3 years... trust me there are ppl who can recharge amounts you wont most of us even make in 10 years working 2 jobs...
        important point is if he is developer ofc sux donkey balls that they even allow such... and if he is high and i mean really high spender that gtarcade just lets him do w/e the fak he wants...
        but when it comes to high spending, trust me i am actively online gaming since 90\'s of last century from diablo2, ultima online, wow, perfect world, shaiya, metin2 etc... i have seen ppl(as only 1 person not combined) spend on games amounts i have not made in my whole life and i have bought 2 apartments without mortgage...
Floor reply (0)

abrexis Last edit in 2015-10-6 17:12:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chris blackhal...
User
Joined 2014-9-5
Last Visited 2016-03-07
Post time 2015-10-6 18:17:09 | Show all posts

Seed Ogrim needs to go

Reply 52# abrexis

Hahaha yeah I was a Diablo 2 player, 1 of the top wwsins at the time, seen some crazy amount of cash go on some 1.08 bugged gears on d2jsp, probably dropped around $40000 in D2 back then, when hex was currency were some insane values..

Have dropped around $15000 - $20000 on 4 chars in LOA would have been a lot more if they had of fixed the damn database error that came on Elite, I just started cashing hard on him when that happened and took them around 5 months to finally fix it by that time he was so far behind it wasn\'t worth spending on .. Still remember dropping $600 to win celestial hunter in a tycoon LOL.
Floor reply (0)

chris blackhal... Last edit in 2015-10-6 18:17:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-5-25 01:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061810 second(s), 48 queries .