North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
37869 Threads / 214110 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 185| Reply: 3

Account Issues - Can anyone help?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skbear
User
Joined 2014-4-14
Last Visited 2016-03-28
Post time 2015-10-6 05:34:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Account Issues - Can anyone help? Reply:3| View:185
        So a couple a weeks ago I had this issue where I could not get into my Facebook account, since I could not get into facebook I could not get into LoA, After about a week all of a sudden I could get into my account again, then the MOD\'s helped me out since this issue made it not possible for me to get in and get my rewards from tycoon and wheel. Once I was able to get into my facebook again and start playing I thought all was good. This only lasted for about 3 or 4 days and now I have been unable to get into my facebook account for about a week and a half now again. Can a MOD, please find out from Devs if I create a new facebook can my game be transfered to the new account??;
        my info IGN: Bear
        Server: Blazingforest S15
        Platform: Facebook;

skbear Last edit in 2015-10-6 05:34:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prince of all
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2016-11-28
Post time 2015-10-6 06:19:48 | Show all posts

Hey there!
        im sorry to tell you this but cloning a character is impossible, i have same situation with a friend who\'s account got hacked, the devs only offers you to open new account on gtarcade and they will give you few dias based on your vip level at the previous character.
        best thing you can do is contact facebook support and find out what\'s going on.
        good luck.
Floor reply (0)

prince of all Last edit in 2015-10-6 06:19:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skbear
User
Joined 2014-4-14
Last Visited 2016-03-28
 Author| Post time 2015-10-6 06:58:34 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Hey there!        
                        im sorry to tell you this but cloning a character is impossible, i have same situation with a friend who\'s account got hacked, the devs only offers you to open new account on gtarcade and they will give you few dias based on your vip level at the previous character.        
                        best thing you can do is contact facebook support and find out what\'s going on.        
                        good luck.        
;;; prince of all posted on 2015-10-05 17:19:48;;;;

That seems quite absurd actually, a friend of mine was playing a face book game, something happened to her account and it actually no longer existed, the devs of the game she was playing moved her entire account to her new facebook account once she set it up they just pinned her game account from her old account to her new one. Why is this so difficult? I\'m not asking for my account to be cloned, I don\'t want there to be TWO of me, just ONE that I can play. How hard could this really be to do? I mean seriously, look at it like this, everyone who has Facebook and plays LOA from facebook simply clicks on an app and the game loads them in with their character, we enter no password or anything, so obviously from the game side of things each character is pinned to a unique facebook account, how hard would it possibly be to pin that account to a DIFFERENT facebook account?!? And if you can figure out a way to contact facebook support as you say I should do, you just go right ahead and let me know how to do that. Facebook doesn\'t have a support system for users, they do for advertisers but I\'m just a user, to them, a freeloader they could care less if I can access my account or not. Ok well since ya\'all say you can\'t change this for me, then allow me to log into my account without going through facebook, don\'t tell me this is not possible because I have reports from my guild members that the FIRST time this happened, while I was unable to access my facebook account I miraculously entered the game and claimed rewards that the devs sent to my mail, as I was later told by a Mod, the dev\'s logged in so as to collect the rewards they sent me to my mail just in case I could not get in before the mail system deleted them. So I know ;there IS a way to log into a facebook server account without going through facebook. Starting over is not an option, I have put far too much time, energery, and money into my character to start over with some pittance that GTArcade would see fit to give me. I\'ve made it to VIP lvl10 and I have spent quite a lot of money in this game to date, (at least a lot for me, maybe not a lot for some of the hardcore cashers) and there is NO WAY in Heaven or Hell GTArcade would give me ANYWHERE near what I spent back to start fresh on a new server, and I do not have any desire to start fresh on any server anyway. So no help I guess = no more play, no more money spent from me because I can not access my account. This is some pretty simple programming to pin my game account to another FB account, my friend who had this happen is the one that told me to persue this issue, the devs of the game she played said it was no problem what so ever to do and an hour latter she was up and running back in her game like nothing ever happened, just seems to me it\'s something they don\'t WANT to do. But whatever.
        ;
Floor reply (0)

skbear Last edit in 2015-10-6 06:58:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-20 14:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051057 second(s), 38 queries .