North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 251| Reply: 2

Team Check

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kimbyoknyon200...
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-06-11
Post time 2015-10-6 10:28:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Team Check Reply:2| View:251

http://imgur.com/a/cGf55

I wanted to see if I\'m on the right track. I\'m lvl 75 right now. As posted in another thread, I\'m following advice that I should focus on one team and when I have some gold/equipment leftover then I can start on my second team. The first photo with the selected heroes is my main team. The rest are hopefuls. I\'m slowly building up the amazon and horseman (and possibly snow queen?) but they take forever to get hero shards so they\'re not really going to participate until they can get to 5*. Should take a few weeks. Maybe.

Is my balance alright though? I can go further down the roster to show more heroes if asked. For strategy, I think my team is alright. Two tanks with shields that can eat massive damage, strong healer, pyrona with mega damage, and nightblade with bleed. I have zero problems with angel trial and I can usually rank 30-50 (highest 27) no problem but I want to try to get better. Emblems are all at level 5 except mage which is at 6. Runes are at 35 for everyone - only stalled because of gold funding. Am VIP 4 but will not plug more for the foreseeable future.

I am very open to constructive criticism. Able to answer questions for further inquiry.;

kimbyoknyon200... Last edit in 2015-10-6 10:28:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[exiled] trifo...
User
Joined 2015-2-28
Last Visited 2016-01-25
Post time 2015-10-7 01:19:09 | Show all posts

Team Check

Team looks solid. NB usually goes behind Dwarf though for the row combo. Also, healers are less useful in Arena (used more for Angel Trial) so, in Djinni\'s place you could use Berserker or Amazon once you get her 5 stars. Most people focus on one emblem. Archer attack is the most common due to the popularity of Night Sentinal and Nightblade. Personally, I went all female (mainly attack.) Not sure how effective it is to focus on all emblems and use one or two from each class.     
Floor reply (0)

[exiled] trifo... Last edit in 2015-10-7 01:19:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-23 23:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046332 second(s), 36 queries .