North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16352 Threads / 74077 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 207| Reply: 2

Gauntlet Glitches

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bro man
User
Joined 2014-11-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-9 11:17:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gauntlet Glitches Reply:2| View:207
        Hi, I am starting this thread in regards to the glitch that occurs every single time gauntlet is going on. Every thing runs fine until the very last round and then no one is able to attack any of the wolves, which in some cases causes a guild to lose the gauntlet. That costs a lot in the long run considering its been going on for so long that I cant remember a time that it has worked properly, if it ever has. All of these updates that lead to more glitches. Can you PLEASE work on fixing the ones you already have before trying to update something that doesnt need changing?

[color
        My server is Ninazu(620) My in game name is Bro Man...;;; If any other servers are having this issue please reply to this post and add your server name to it and your thoughts. Maybe with enough people coming forward about the issue all together in one place, then maybe.. just maybe the people at GTArcade will actually do something to fix the problem.

Translate

bro man Last edit in 2015-10-9 11:17:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kahlirakah
User
Joined 2014-5-5
Last Visited 2016-05-17
Post time 2015-10-10 10:17:45 | Show all posts

Gauntlet Glitches

Krystal
        Atlas 182

Yeah, we\'ve had this problem for a while now. But it\'s not just because of gauntlet. If you\'ve ever noticed at the top of every hour, things kind of stop. You\'re not ble to log in until 2 minutes past if you try to log in. If you try to open character sheet during the first 2 minutes of a new hour. Every single day at the 9\'o\'clock PM EST gauntlet, it just does logfails, please refresh. During Demonic War, the first tw minutes you can\'t do anything but sit there and look pretty for the 21:00 showing. I don\'t know about the earlier one as my Alliance does it on the later one. Umm... I dunno what else. But totally the gauntlet thing!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kahlirakah Last edit in 2015-10-10 10:17:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-5-30 08:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047108 second(s), 36 queries .