North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7306 Threads / 27861 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 381| Reply: 4

A couple of suggestions... maybe a few actually.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hornidawg
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-12-31
Post time 2015-10-10 09:57:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
A couple of suggestions... maybe a few actually. Reply:4| View:381
        Hello,
        As a paying player I find very obnoxious a few things. ;Let\'s start.
        1. Lag... the lag in this game is out of this galaxy... and probably out of 2 or 3 more galaxies too! ;DO something about it.
        2. Rose event... ;It makes the lag out of at least 8 more galaxies (I\'m running out of galaxies here people). ;Can you work on integrating a button so we can turn on or off the falling roses? maybe that would bring the lag back to be out of 2 or 3 galaxies.
        ;3. ;The movement adding time for inferno... don\'t you think that adding almost 6 minutes in movement penalty times when there is only 2 people playing inferno is a bit much? that plus the lag makes the sun want to accelerate its process into a supernova to put us out of our misery.
        4. ;What is it with all the lopsided cross server mining games? how do a 10 vs 10 game can be fun when the battle rating of 8 of us put together = the battle rating of 1 player on the other side? by the way 6 out of 10 players on the other team have battle ratings just as high as the one that is killing all of us. ;Come on put those programming degrees to good use and put some filters or language so games are balanced.
        That\'s all I have for now.
        Thanks.
Translate

hornidawg Last edit in 2015-10-10 09:57:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2015-10-15 21:55:30 | Show all posts

Hi,
        1.) We are aware of these lag issue within few systems.
        2.) For rose event we have asked our SM at FM meeting to let us hide with hide buttom so we wouldn´t  be able to see rose showers and decrease the lag which is under consideration.
        3.) I will report.
        4.) I don´t  quite understand could you re-phrase it?

Thank you for your continuous support and your suggestions which we value. Have a good day.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-10-15 21:55:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hornidawg
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-12-31
 Author| Post time 2015-10-17 04:24:12 | Show all posts

Reply 1# moonlighty
        Hi Thank you for replying.

Question 4.;
        The cross server mini games (the ones you play daily) in which one day you mine and the other day you transport. ;They are very lopsided when it comes to the match ups. ;Big players with huge br in one team and the other team has little players with low br.
        It seems like if gtarcade is trying to kill some new servers by slaughtering the players on those new servers.

I used to do computer programming and I know for a fact that you can put programming language in there to even both sides of the balance for the match ups and give everyone a fair chance on the fight.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hornidawg Last edit in 2015-10-17 04:24:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2015-10-17 17:26:50 | Show all posts

Well it is known by our devs that the matches are un-balanced but up till thsi point no change was made and believe me we as FM\'s tried to persuade them with SM\'s to make it better but we failed. :/
Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-10-17 17:26:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-6-3 14:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.228657 second(s), 40 queries .