North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4885 Threads / 26979 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 236| Reply: 2

bag issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rex strong
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-11-23
Post time 2015-10-11 17:29:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
bag issue Reply:2| View:236
Many of us are annoyed over the settings for auto use especially the bag issue on opening new bags, when most of us were newbies as lot of us assumed as there is no explanation of ticking or no ticks was too auto or not, twice have I;accidently opened extra bags the 4th and 5th bags and lost however much gold they costed not sure exactly, and support just asks for a senseless before and after snapshots followed by a silence for ever!? sorry but who does that!?!? if i have not been compensated or my gold reversed as well as the bags i will seek facebook for the refunds and all the evidence I have as well as the support from the facebook help page from many other gamers that have agreed on the matter, the bags have been emptied so something needs to be resolved, im nearly vip8 and amazingly still get ignored on most issues, there a clear loops between the contract of the developers and facebook and its just not god enough, there\'s rising groups looking at boycotting both developers and facebook for the sloppy contracts, any how apologies for the frustration but as a vip8 nearly its understandable, thanks..;;
Translate

rex strong Last edit in 2015-10-11 17:29:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chloegrace
Joined 2015-5-6
Last Visited 2016-07-16
Post time 2015-10-11 18:11:33 | Show all posts

bag issue

Hi player,

Depending on your post here, It is a player made error which is by the rules, cannot be compensated. There is an option in the settings to set it to have the question to confirm on what you have clicked to use gold.. Please check on this to prevent further similar issues
Translate
Floor reply (0)

chloegrace Last edit in 2015-10-11 18:11:33

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-5-30 07:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048009 second(s), 36 queries .